Whine about your breaks

(Aug. 27, 2019  12:16 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:33 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: victory valkyrie got crushed under a car after my friend yeeted it

Why? RIP Valkyrie...

idk I forget it was 2 years ago I got a new one anyway
Oooooh I remember. I broke my friends hasbro v2 with my storm Spriggan.(the one that broke in my earlier post)

One of the wings snapped off in a burst.
My wall bump and proof frame has so many deep gashes after my friend starts using zwei longinus.
My SS ripcords snapped... They were my favorite launchers.
(Aug. 28, 2019  1:28 AM)Moggeroo Wrote: My wall bump and proof frame has so many deep gashes after my friend starts using zwei longinus.

You're gonna have to get used to those. Smashing plastics and metals with each other won't mean they would still be in pristine condition
(Aug. 29, 2019  3:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  1:28 AM)Moggeroo Wrote: My wall bump and proof frame has so many deep gashes after my friend starts using zwei longinus.

You're gonna have to get used to those. Smashing plastics and metals with each other won't mean they would still be in pristine condition

I know, but zwei is a pretty vicious culprit. Its okay though
One side of my wall frame completely broke. Also My ripcord for a TT light launcher metal fight snapped right in the middle while I was launching.