Whine about your breaks

My Revive armor is breaking. I can’t launch it though.
My cat bit my diabolos's ripcord, is not broken, it still works, but still the warping makes it harder to launch and also y really like diabolos's launchers
(Apr. 29, 2020  12:20 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Welp, my LR String Launcher (fake) broke, it's string doesn't go all the way back to the launcher when I launch. That kids, is way you never buy fakes.

That has happened to every single hasbro dual threat launcher I have ever owned. I've broke like 10 of the darn things.
(Apr. 29, 2020  7:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  12:20 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Welp, my LR String Launcher (fake) broke, it's string doesn't go all the way back to the launcher when I launch. That kids, is way you never buy fakes.

That has happened to every single hasbro dual threat launcher I have ever owned. I've broke like 10 or the darn things.

I think there made to do that and when you think about its actually kind of genius.
(Apr. 29, 2020  11:16 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  7:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That has happened to every single hasbro dual threat launcher I have ever owned. I've broke like 10 or the darn things.

I think there made to do that and when you think about its actually kind of genius.

Typically, that would be a good marketing strategy, but I used to call their customer service to get it a replacement. I stopped doing it though as it was a waste of my time.
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  11:16 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I think there made to do that and when you think about its actually kind of genius.

Typically, that would be a good marketing strategy, but I used to call their customer service to get it a replacement. I stopped doing it though as it was a waste of my time.

That's what electronics companies use as well (planned obsolescence) in order to generate sales, hence more profit. For the launcher breakage, since I have no tournaments to attend to anyways, I have the liberty to cannibalize parts that can still be used to repair the other ones (since of course opening the casing is already going to be considered illegal regardless of intention)
(Apr. 30, 2020  7:09 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Typically, that would be a good marketing strategy, but I used to call their customer service to get it a replacement. I stopped doing it though as it was a waste of my time.

That's what electronics companies use as well (planned obsolescence) in order to generate sales, hence more profit. For the launcher breakage, since I have no tournaments to attend to anyways, I have the liberty to cannibalize parts that can still be used to repair the other ones (since of course opening the casing is already going to be considered illegal regardless of intention)

I was able to do that once, but most of them broke the same way. The launcher has good power, but doesn't last very long. So I bought a Master Diabolos for a good string launcher.
Fudgenuggets! My Archer Hercules just broke in half and died....
(May. 20, 2020  2:02 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Fudgenuggets!   My Archer Hercules just broke in half and died....
Ouch. Can we see pictures?
(May. 20, 2020  2:02 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Fudgenuggets!   My Archer Hercules just broke in half and died....

How? And what was it battling?
It was battling stock awakened choZ Valkyrie.
It was a violent 1st match, then when I was launching aH for the 2nd match, one of the gimmick bow blades broke off....
(May. 20, 2020  2:02 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Fudgenuggets! My Archer Hercules just broke in half and died....

Dang, that must really suck, which bey broke it
(May. 20, 2020  2:06 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:

Dang, that must really suck, which bey broke it

It’s right above your post…
That was my only Archer Hercules, that I bought on eBay for only $5! And yes, it’s authentic. Idk how I got a deal like that
(May. 20, 2020  2:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  2:06 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Dang, that must really suck, which bey broke it

It’s right above your post…

Yeah I noticed that I posted the comment before he posted that

So it just didn't show me sorry about that
My dranzer s ar broke from battling dranzer v also broke 2 engine gears from dranzer and draical g. Also my roller defender attack ring.
(Apr. 29, 2020  7:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

That has happened to every single hasbro dual threat launcher I have ever owned. I've broke like 10 of the darn things.
Strange, I seem to be one of the only people who has reliable ones. My have been working great and I've only had to get like 4 replacements since they came out. I have jams but those are easily fixable by just turning the part that grips onto the bey and switching the spin directions. Every sing TT string Launcher on the other hand that I've owned has just gotten unusably weak in around a week and a half. Same with the winder launchers, I have the lS, Sr, and AD pack ones and all of them were basically unusable in a couple weeks.
(May. 21, 2020  8:04 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  7:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That has happened to every single hasbro dual threat launcher I have ever owned. I've broke like 10 of the darn things.
Strange, I seem to be one of the only people who has reliable ones. My have been working great and I've only had to get like 4 replacements since they came out. I have jams but those are easily fixable by just turning the part that grips onto the bey and switching the spin directions. Every sing TT string Launcher on the other hand that I've owned has just gotten unusably weak in around a week and a half. Same with the winder launchers, I have the lS, Sr, and AD pack ones and all of them were basically unusable in a couple weeks.
The same thing happened to all of my LR Winders.
I've had my MD string launcher for about a month now. Still preforms like it's supposed to. Odd how these launchers are lol.
My friction driver scraped to much and started getting damaged pretty bad
A while back my H145 broke, im still sad about it to this day because i still have all the other parts to make dark bull Uncertain
[Image: 61195519288-C1-FFC016-5-B0-C-4889-87-A0-...0-E5-B.jpg]
R.I.P. My Archer Hercules. Unhappy

(May. 23, 2020  8:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: [Image: 61195519288-C1-FFC016-5-B0-C-4889-87-A0-...0-E5-B.jpg]

How did that happen?
(May. 23, 2020  8:41 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2020  8:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: [Image: 61195519288-C1-FFC016-5-B0-C-4889-87-A0-...0-E5-B.jpg]

How did that happen?

Dead Phoenix slammed into it when I launched Archer Hercules
What Irony.
(May. 23, 2020  8:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 23, 2020  8:41 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: How did that happen?

Dead Phoenix slammed into it when I launched Archer Hercules
What Irony.

Well RIP man.
I broke 3 string launcher first one was my left string launcher for burst and 1 right spin and lastly one lr launcher that came with master Diabolos

I also broke 2 victory valkryie with my dranzer v from plastic gen