Whine about your breaks

(Dec. 28, 2017  8:48 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  8:25 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: had a mini heart attack a couple days ago when my old Flash Leopard 1 flew apart burst style. I was sure the AR broke but thankfully it wasn't. My Dragoon S (Which caused the former to happen) was not so lucky, luckily it wasn't my good Dragoon.

I have no idea! I've broken like, 3 W105s. So fragile.
The wings of W105 are attached with such a narrow piece of plastic, which is probably why it happens so much to it. It's really not reinforced enough at the wings. Metal Fight beys are just so powerful to boot, which doesn't help the tracks and bits that have to hold them together through impact after impact. As I said, I completely split a 100 track right down the middle fighting them once, sending parts everywhere as the track just gave up on trying to hold itself in one piece.

It's one reason I like Burst a bit more right now. Burst beys are simply less self-destructive.
which is ironic considering they're designed to fly apart. lol
Well I have technically broke two Hasbro blue launchers in the span of one day due to the motion, frequency, and force of my launches. They still work but the bit of the plastic that connects it to other launchers was under so much stress that it gave and now can't have any launcher connect behind them. Luckily I have around five blue launchers that still work.
(Dec. 28, 2017  8:53 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  8:48 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: The wings of W105 are attached with such a narrow piece of plastic, which is probably why it happens so much to it. It's really not reinforced enough at the wings. Metal Fight beys are just so powerful to boot, which doesn't help the tracks and bits that have to hold them together through impact after impact. As I said, I completely split a 100 track right down the middle fighting them once, sending parts everywhere as the track just gave up on trying to hold itself in one piece.

It's one reason I like Burst a bit more right now. Burst beys are simply less self-destructive.
which is ironic considering they're designed to fly apart. lol
This is probably why they're more resilient, as the layers will give and burst before denting most of the time, unless the point is incredibly blunt for Attack.
Kinda bound to happen due to the layer in general, but my second D2 (hasbro) broke in the typical spot, so yay for that I guess.
Another launcher failed on me. This time taking the combo that was on it with it. The launcher is no where to be seen and I am missing a heavy and my only hold driver. The xcalius funny enough landed in the box I keep all my burst beyblade parts in.
(Jan. 01, 2018  9:14 PM)MWF Wrote: Another launcher failed on me. This time taking the combo that was on it with it. The launcher is no where to be seen and I am missing a heavy and my only hold driver. The xcalius funny enough landed in the box I keep all my burst beyblade parts in.

I once lost my lS for like two days even though my room is very tidy. Landed inside a book lmao.
Not sure if this really counts as a break but the Pegasus Clear Wheel of my Legend Cyber Pegasus came partly melted or something.
(Jan. 01, 2018  10:39 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Not sure if this really counts as a break but the Pegasus Clear Wheel of my Legend Cyber Pegasus came partly melted or something.

I would like to see a picture of this.. that's sound pretty odd.
(Jan. 01, 2018  9:58 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2018  9:14 PM)MWF Wrote: Another launcher failed on me. This time taking the combo that was on it with it. The launcher is no where to be seen and I am missing a heavy and my only hold driver. The xcalius funny enough landed in the box I keep all my burst beyblade parts in.

I once lost my lS for like two days even though my room is very tidy. Landed inside a book lmao.

I have around five open boxes full of things and a giant toy box like container all close where the launcher broke. And the beyblade bursted as it flew off the grip. My room is the opposite of how you described yours. And it is most likely either in the hardest place to get to (the toy box) or in plain sight.
(Jan. 01, 2018  11:09 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2018  10:39 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Not sure if this really counts as a break but the Pegasus Clear Wheel of my Legend Cyber Pegasus came partly melted or something.

I would like to see a picture of this.. that's sound pretty odd.

@[Hato] here are the pictures:

Gotta admit, the melting layer thing is weird. It's a little hard to see in the pictures, but one of those heads is definitely missing a chunk where it got melty. Maybe they left it in a sunny part of the warehouse and it got a little too hot?

As to losing parts, I lost a Spread for ages and ended up buying Valkyrie Spread Survive to replace my worn Valkyrie layer, my cracked Survive tip, and the missing Spread layer. Over 6 months later (and approximately a month ago) it was found in the family van while my brother was cleaning it out. My guess is that it landed in one of my mother's coat pockets, fell out in the car while she was driving, and rolled under the front seat where it was found covered in spare change. It's the only part I've lost for longer than 5 minutes from Burst, which is amazing given their explosive tendencies.
Well since losing beys counts now, Rippi in Spaghetti my MF-H Flash Orion LW105LF
May it always rest in peace. Lost while it got knocked and rolled behind a couch. I couldn't find it and asked for it back since I was at my relatives house. Then, after not telling me they found it, my relatives sent it to my other relatives who didn't know it was mine and threw it away.
A hasbro ripcord snapped on me today. and it was the long burst ripcord too.
(Jan. 03, 2018  2:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Gotta admit, the melting layer thing is weird. It's a little hard to see in the pictures, but one of those heads is definitely missing a chunk where it got melty. Maybe they left it in a sunny part of the warehouse and it got a little too hot?
I don't know if it is melted exactly or if that chunk was just never there to begin with.
Sorry for the bad pictures.
Oh, and today, my friend gave me a brand new Gaia Dragoon MS. I launch it in the avatar attack stadium, and hit it with the Kerbeus avatar. Uh, yeah, this happened.   

[Image: neGe1A7JQ9SojqURyLYOmg.png]

Short story: The bottom broke ;-;
Hi guys, to be honest i never broke a bblade part. But i'm scared about my defense grip base (clear blue), i've been told that the only fragile part of seaborg is whale attacker. So now that it's in attack mode the height increased, is it risky to use with a ten heavy and a triple wing?
(Jan. 08, 2009  6:31 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  3:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have never, ever broken a weight disk ever

how the hell do you do this

I had a ten-Wide snapped when launching Gaia Dragoon V for the first time when I assembled it. The blade hadn't even touched the floor yet when the WD was shattered into pieces.

Then, I broke a Star Attack WD by using it against an MFB Leone

And the plastic pieces from all my four magne WD's flew off, many right at the first or second launch.

Wow, how your ten wide exploded? Even in mid-air and just assembled, damn... But is it normal for ten wides or you think you've just been unlucky? Did you notice something strange on it when you first saw it?
(Jan. 09, 2018  7:02 PM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  6:31 PM)Sasch Wrote: I had a ten-Wide snapped when launching Gaia Dragoon V for the first time when I assembled it. The blade hadn't even touched the floor yet when the WD was shattered into pieces.

Then, I broke a Star Attack WD by using it against an MFB Leone

And the plastic pieces from all my four magne WD's flew off, many right at the first or second launch.

Wow, how your ten wide exploded? Even in mid-air and just assembled, damn... But is it normal for ten wides or you think you've just been unlucky? Did you notice something strange on it when you first saw it?

The post you quoted is 9 years old, and I don’t believe that the member is active anymore either.
I'm deeply sorry, but i needed to know if it's an usual thing or not
Im just sitting here thinking, do burst breaks matter?

How likely is dranzer v sonokong ver. to break?
I finally got one, but don't want to break it
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:00 AM)K1D Wrote: Im just sitting here thinking, do burst breaks matter?

Burst breaks DO matter, like what if your prized beyblade that gave you a few tournament wins broke? or the Core disc split in half? or you (Somehow) left your Xtreme in the UV light? all those are possible, but luckily never happened to me.
(Jan. 10, 2018  11:38 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:00 AM)K1D Wrote: Im just sitting here thinking, do burst breaks matter?

Burst breaks DO matter, like what if your prized beyblade that gave you a few tournament wins broke? or the Core disc split in half? or you (Somehow) left your Xtreme in the UV light? all those are possible, but luckily never happened to me.

Sorry, it auto corrected from hasburst to burst
Also, what does uv light do to extreme
And last but not least how likely is dranzer v to break?
What happens if you leave Extreme in UV light?
(Jan. 10, 2018  1:50 PM)K1D Wrote: Also, what does uv light do to extreme
And last but not least how likely is dranzer v to break?

Not likely as far as I can tell.
For the UV light issue he might refer to that: >>Click<<, but I have no idea in which way it effects Beyblade tips.
I have TT God Valk and Legend Spriggen as my first two beys. I went at it with them pretty hard playing with left vs. right spin and noticed that Valks tips were "whitening". It seems that the plastic is getting stressed a bit so I stopped launching for a bit and went to grab a pair of Hasbro beys from target to abuse.

Do TT layers usually wear that quickly? Or is it strictly attack oriented layers that wear a little faster? My lS looks brand new still and it was subjected to the same abuse gV was.