Whine about your breaks

Das not good...
A new one to add, my old Bey Seaborg finally bit the dust, I know the new series is burst but this is ridiculous
My doomsizer d2 just broke the clear plastic broke both of the hit of the hit points it was against my friend Kreis Satan
A few days ago 2/3 of my  God Valkyrie's teeth snapped OFF it bursted by being flicked or one hit from J2! absolutely decimated!!!!! :'( :( O_o
Especially the fact that is was It was bursted by J FREAKIN 2!
W elp, I'm starting to doubt TT's quality right now. My light launcher L just broke. I can't put the long winder back in because the gear is stuck.
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:41 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: W elp, I'm starting to doubt TT's quality right now.  My light launcher L just broke.  I can't put the long winder back in because the gear is stuck.

Have you tried shoving the winder in it? Sometimes my Light launchers get stuck but they become normal after a launch. Of course it'll be a bit hard to put the winder in cause the resistance is crazy
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:55 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:41 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: W elp, I'm starting to doubt TT's quality right now.  My light launcher L just broke.  I can't put the long winder back in because the gear is stuck.

Have you tried shoving the winder in it? Sometimes my Light launchers get stuck but they become normal after a launch. Of course it'll be a bit hard to put the winder in cause the resistance is crazy

That will not work. I found out what broke after posting. The white side of the disc that the Beylogger reads to calculate the fake rpm broke off and jamming the gear entirely.
(Sep. 04, 2017  6:49 AM)RedRexy0 Wrote: My doomsizer d2 just broke the clear plastic broke both of the hit of the hit points it was against my friend Kreis Satan

I've broken 2 D2 with Roktavor.H/L.J
I aLeo broke my K2
*SIGH
Well, i had my first burst break, my V2.B.V (Has.) broke to a few dozen battles with lS.7.Sp, a blade on v2 broke clean off, i have it stuck on my wall, the blade got knocked into the wall, it dented my wall it got hit that hard...
EDIT: It was already about to break so i decided to let lS finish it off, but it will be a memento from when i started burst...
Never, under any circumstances, underestimate Legend Spriggan!!!
I have broken a couple of face bolts while using a rev-up launcher. I believe the rev-up launcher caused it (since it happened only once before) but I am not sure. Has anyone else had face bolts break more while using a rev-up launcher than with other launchers?
Looks like V2 has got another wallmate, my spare v2 broke, and i got this from a celebration, WHY ARE ALL MY HASBROS BREAKING?!
My h2 has a feather out of place. :,(
So remember when I had the broken Midnight wheel where it was split in many areas and was barely left in one piece as it was attached to a bit of metal? Well... ever since I left it in my bag of parts, my Midnight wheel for some reason broke completely now. I swear I didn't do this on purpose, I just found it like this this morning.

[Image: o0cewk.jpg]
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So remember when I had the broken Midnight wheel where it was split in many areas and was barely left in one piece as it was attached to a bit of metal? Well... ever since I left it in my bag of parts, my Midnight wheel for some reason broke completely now. I swear I didn't do this on purpose, I just found it like this this morning.

I could see that happening from corrosion and jostling of parts
My Hasbro burst launcher broke. It was a supergrip, and the entire spinning black part came off, as well as the gear. How does that happen?
(Oct. 14, 2017  6:06 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So remember when I had the broken Midnight wheel where it was split in many areas and was barely left in one piece as it was attached to a bit of metal? Well... ever since I left it in my bag of parts, my Midnight wheel for some reason broke completely now. I swear I didn't do this on purpose, I just found it like this this morning.

I could see that happening from corrosion and jostling of parts

Probably the latter for sure. I wasn't exactly gentle when carrying my collection bag all over the place. I assume by parts rustling and dropping the bag onto the floor, Midnight must've given in and broke.
Just broke my MF tip . though it survied multiple hit on rock (when it got KOed) and gave me a closest win against snidmist (flash was spinning slow, score was 2-2 and very less hope of winning was there. but then BOOM. Reviser Dragoon BD145RDF got KOed)
Rip Rocktavor. I was making something with the stove, and my Rocktavor R2 was by the stove, and when my stuff was done( was straightening my rip cord) and the side on Rocktavor R2 was shortened, so I can't launch him anymore.
My brother's Killer Deathscyher broke. The white part broke off, and the beyblade that did it was Betromoth B2.
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:39 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: My brother's Killer Deathscyher broke. The white part broke off, and the beyblade that did it was Betromoth B2.

Ouch you seem to be on an unlucky streak at the moment
(Nov. 20, 2017  2:15 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:39 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: My brother's Killer Deathscyher broke. The white part broke off, and the beyblade that did it was Betromoth B2.

Ouch you seem to be on an unlucky streak at the moment
Yeah, but I won't let it happen again!
Welp.... My Legend Spriggan layer cracked today
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:07 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Welp.... My Legend Spriggan layer cracked today
What's with all the legend spriggan breaking?!?!
Care to show the damage and explain how it happened? I want to prevent mine from the same fate
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1527116117336027&id=10000...=bookmarks]
Is it loading for you all?

And im pretty sure it broke from battling my friends sieg, idk, think it may be a mix of that and my overly strong launch