Whine about your breaks

• 1 ...
My reboot broke when my Nightmare Longnius.Ds burst my Lost Longinus.6V.Rb. Reboot was one of my BEST parts!

How could this happen to meeeeeeeeeeeee!
(Jan. 11, 2018  1:57 AM)BALLERONABUDGET Wrote: I have TT God Valk and Legend Spriggen as my first two beys. I went at it with them pretty hard playing with left vs. right spin and noticed that Valks tips were "whitening". It seems that the plastic is getting stressed a bit so I stopped launching for a bit and went to grab a pair of Hasbro beys from target to abuse.

Do TT layers usually wear that quickly? Or is it strictly attack oriented layers that wear a little faster? My lS looks brand new still and it was subjected to the same abuse gV was.

gV tends to do that, but it's not in danger of really breaking. It's just it's softer to prevent breakages, but the whitening will still happen. Other beys do that less, gV is the only real one that does that.
Also you could blow dry it t get rid of stress marks
I broke my Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution launcher, the whole thing fell apart Unhappy
This is not really a break, but it is a close one!, so just now I was playing with sR .4F.Br (Maximum Garuda Counter) And I noticed it didn’t last very long, only to find out that it was CLOGGED with hair so I went at it with a sharp narrow pointed scissor and got it ALL out and it works just as if it was brand new!
xXSushiTrashXx
(I went at the Br with the blade)
My hasbro variable is worn down to a giga-super-mega-wide flat.It was my favorite (and first tip)
If I try to launch it, It self bursts on a wall
BeyCrafter
(Yesterday  4:57 AM)K1D Wrote: My hasbro variable is worn down to a giga-super-mega-wide flat.It was my favorite (and first tip)

This isn't really a break, it is its gimmick.
K1D
(Yesterday  5:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Yesterday  4:57 AM)K1D Wrote: My hasbro variable is worn down to a giga-super-mega-wide flat.It was my favorite  (and first tip)

This isn't really a break, it is its gimmick.

It's past the gimmick wearing, the plastic touches the stadium
BeyCrafter
Ah, okay
Sunlightning
I was using a combo: Phantom Orion XGrin(not sure which mode but Phantom was in stamina mode) and I tried taking it apart(without a tool(I think)) and the Face Bolt broke in half.

(4 hours ago)Sunlightning Wrote: I was using a combo: Phantom Orion XGrin(not sure which mode but Phantom was in stamina mode) and I tried taking it apart(without a tool(I think)) and the Face Bolt broke in half.
again, it turned the : D into Grin
  • 1 ...