Whine about your breaks

My reboot broke when my Nightmare Longnius.Ds burst my Lost Longinus.6V.Rb. Reboot was one of my BEST parts!

How could this happen to meeeeeeeeeeeee!
(Jan. 11, 2018  1:57 AM)BALLERONABUDGET Wrote: I have TT God Valk and Legend Spriggen as my first two beys. I went at it with them pretty hard playing with left vs. right spin and noticed that Valks tips were "whitening". It seems that the plastic is getting stressed a bit so I stopped launching for a bit and went to grab a pair of Hasbro beys from target to abuse.

Do TT layers usually wear that quickly? Or is it strictly attack oriented layers that wear a little faster? My lS looks brand new still and it was subjected to the same abuse gV was.

gV tends to do that, but it's not in danger of really breaking. It's just it's softer to prevent breakages, but the whitening will still happen. Other beys do that less, gV is the only real one that does that.
Also you could blow dry it t get rid of stress marks
I broke my Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution launcher, the whole thing fell apart Unhappy
This is not really a break, but it is a close one!, so just now I was playing with sR .4F.Br (Maximum Garuda Counter) And I noticed it didn’t last very long, only to find out that it was CLOGGED with hair so I went at it with a sharp narrow pointed scissor and got it ALL out and it works just as if it was brand new!
My hasbro variable is worn down to a giga-super-mega-wide flat.It was my favorite (and first tip)
If I try to launch it, It self bursts on a wall
(Jan. 22, 2018  4:57 AM)K1D Wrote: My hasbro variable is worn down to a giga-super-mega-wide flat.It was my favorite (and first tip)

This isn't really a break, it is its gimmick.
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  4:57 AM)K1D Wrote: My hasbro variable is worn down to a giga-super-mega-wide flat.It was my favorite  (and first tip)

This isn't really a break, it is its gimmick.

It's past the gimmick wearing, the plastic touches the stadium
Ah, okay
I was using a combo: Phantom Orion XGrin(not sure which mode but Phantom was in stamina mode) and I tried taking it apart(without a tool(I think)) and the Face Bolt broke in half.

(Jan. 23, 2018  12:20 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: I was using a combo: Phantom Orion XGrin(not sure which mode but Phantom was in stamina mode) and I tried taking it apart(without a tool(I think)) and the Face Bolt broke in half.
again, it turned the : D into Grin
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:05 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This isn't really a break, it is its gimmick.

I enjoy harnessing the insane speed for insane destructive potential XD
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:27 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:05 AM)K1D Wrote: It's past the gimmick wearing, the plastic touches the stadium

I enjoh harnessing the insane speed for insane destructive potential XD
I have the hasbro triangle stadium
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:30 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:27 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I enjoh harnessing the insane speed for insane destructive potential XD
I have the hasbro triangle stadium

Dang. That's harder to make use of I guess...
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:31 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:30 AM)K1D Wrote: I have the hasbro triangle stadium

Dang. That's harder to make use of I guess...

It's unusable in that stadium, prob gonna get the next start dash set for the new Burst series
My green gV is about to break and my l2 is chipped
I also broke my D2, I was just battling and then it cracked, 2 days after that, I launched it and about a third of it shot across the room.

(Jan. 13, 2018  4:30 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: I broke my Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution launcher, the whole thing fell apart Unhappy
Same, I launched my Beyblade (X2) and the Beyblade took the prongs with it and flipped upside down
(Jan. 10, 2018  11:38 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Burst breaks DO matter, like what if your prized beyblade that gave you a few tournament wins broke?

Exactly ! My son keeps in showcase D2 which made him win two tournaments.

Btw, we broke two of them and stopped using third one at home.

(Jan. 23, 2018  12:20 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: ... Phantom Orion ... and the Face Bolt broke in half.

Interesting, only face bolt that ever broke for me was on Phantom too. Not counting worn out screws.

Ok ... let me whine some more ;)

Metal frames for Blitz Striker and Death Quetzalcoatl (crying), couple of energy rings for Gravity Destroyers.

Only weird crack I have on Burst series (besides D2) is on Hasbro Wyvron.
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:57 AM)iiggoor Wrote: Interesting, only face bolt that ever broke for me was on Phantom too. Not counting worn out screws.

Ok ... let me whine some more Wink

Metal frames for Blitz Striker and Death Quetzalcoatl (crying), couple of energy rings for Gravity Destroyers.

Only weird crack I have on Burst series (besides D2) is on Hasbro Wyvron.
You don't wanna know how many face bolts I've split in half. It's quite frankly ludicrous, and I have many that are too worn to be usable as well.
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:05 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This isn't really a break, it is its gimmick.

Try launching it REALLY SOFT then the three attack points get more grip and burst the opponent. I've tried and it works(same condition as you) but it won't work all the time.

(Jan. 22, 2018  4:57 AM)K1D Wrote: My hasbro variable is worn down to a giga-super-mega-wide flat.It was my favorite  (and first tip)

Try launching it REALLY SOFT then the three attack points get more grip and burst the opponent. I've tried and it works(same condition as you) but it won't work all the time.
(Jan. 30, 2018  11:28 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:05 AM)K1D Wrote: It's past the gimmick wearing, the plastic touches the stadium

Try launching it REALLY SOFT then the three attack points get more grip and burst the opponent. I've tried and it works(same condition as you) but it won't work all the time.

Try launching it REALLY SOFT then the three attack points get more grip and burst the opponent. I've tried and it works(same condition as you) but it won't work all the time.

I'll try it out thanks man
My brand spanking new gV just broke, it was a TT one too... Go away breaks... Shuuu.
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:18 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: My brand spanking new gV just broke, it was a TT one too... Go away breaks... Shuuu.

How did it break? What did you do/fight against?
My Legend Spriggan's teeth are really worn. Basically bursts to anything. And in right spin.
(Feb. 11, 2018  11:18 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:18 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: My brand spanking new gV just broke, it was a TT one too... Go away breaks... Shuuu.

How did it break? What did you do/fight against?

Sr.0M.X, i was just practicing, but a tooth snapped off really bad.