Which characters in all of the series of Beyblade are overrated and underated?

(Jan. 27, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: this should be a given but Shu is literally the KING when it comes to being overrated.

there are SO many Shu fanfictions on Wattpad its not even funny.

most of the shu fanfictions are ethier 

1. ship fanfics (90% of them are shalt fanfics)
 or
2. x readers

Shu is a amazing character imo
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: most of the shu fanfictions are ethier 

1. ship fanfics (90% of them are shalt fanfics)
 or
2. x readers

Shu is a amazing character imo

to be fair being overrated doesn't mean not a great character in fact most characters that are great by most of the fanbase that is not biased are ones that likes these best characters in fiction .
Shu is the definition of being the God of Overratedness
Overrated: Shu, Ryuga, Valt, Kai, Kyoya, Lui, Xhaka
Underrated: Benkei, Drum, Laban, Cuza, Rantaro, All the guys from that one chinese mfb team, Julian, Yu, Amane, Ranjiro, Ukiyo, Norman, Xavier
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Overrated: Shu, Ryuga, Valt, Kai, Kyoya, Lui, Xhaka
Underrated: Benkei, Drum, Laban, Cuza, Rantaro, All the guys from that one chinese mfb team, Julian, Yu, Amane, Ranjiro, Ukiyo, Norman, Xavier

barely any people like Ryuga. He aint overrated
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Overrated: Shu, Ryuga, Valt, Kai, Kyoya, Lui, Xhaka

barely any people like Ryuga. He aint overrated

he's very overrated. like valt level
Pretty much anyone that fought in the World Championships in G-Revolution are underrated like F-Dynasty, Barthez Batallion, and All Starz
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Overrated: Shu, Ryuga, Valt, Kai, Kyoya, Lui, Xhaka

valt is not over rated. laban, Norman, and ukiyo deserve to be underrated.
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: barely any people like Ryuga. He aint overrated

he's very overrated. like valt level

Prove that. I only know 4 ppl on wbo who like ryuga. in real life only 5 people i know like ryuga. so 9 ppl like ryuga that I know. I have a huge beybalde club with more than 32 members. And i play beyblade with other friends who didn't join the club. Out of all of those ppl only 9 like Ryuga. RYuga ain't overrated

6Jupiter5, what do u think? Is Ryuga overrated or not? (just be honest in what u think 6 Jupiter5 plz(
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

valt is not over rated. laban, Norman, and ukiyo deserve to be underrated.

valt is DEFINETELY OVERRATED.
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: he's very overrated. like valt level

Prove that. I only know 4 ppl on wbo who like ryuga. in real life only 5 people i know like ryuga. so 9 ppl like ryuga that I know. I have a huge beybalde club with more than 32 members. And i play beyblade with other friends who didn't join the club. Out of all of those ppl only 9 like Ryuga. RYuga ain't overrated

6Jupiter5, what do u think? Is Ryuga overrated or not? (just be honest in what u think 6 Jupiter5 plz(

With the amount of devoted fans gotta say he is. This doesn’t make him a bad character however.
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Prove that. I only know 4 ppl on wbo who like ryuga. in real life only 5 people i know like ryuga. so 9 ppl like ryuga that I know. I have a huge beybalde club with more than 32 members. And i play beyblade with other friends who didn't join the club. Out of all of those ppl only 9 like Ryuga. RYuga ain't overrated

With the amount of devoted fans gotta say he is. This doesn’t make him a bad character however.

how mnay fans does he have?
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: he's very overrated. like valt level

check the views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PukhrRMl...=emb_title
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: valt is not over rated. laban, Norman, and ukiyo deserve to be underrated.

valt is DEFINETELY OVERRATED.

No.
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: valt is DEFINETELY OVERRATED.

No.

He has so many fans
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No.

He has so many fans

That’s cause he’s cool, the main character, the heart of beyblade burst, and he is in the top 5 of the beyblade rankings. Not cause he’s over-rated. Duh.
I would never put my boy Kai as overrated not after all these humilating losses he got from the dang anatgonists and his bey getting broken every time but uh I guess he kinda kinda overrated
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He has so many fans

That’s cause he’s cool, the main character, the heart of beyblade burst, and he is in the top 5 of the beyblade rankings. Not cause he’s over-rated. Duh.

thats like the definition of overrated.
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He has so many fans

(Jan. 29, 2021  7:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s cause he’s cool, the main character, the heart of beyblade burst, and he is in the top 5 of the beyblade rankings. Not cause he’s over-rated. Duh.

thats like the definition of overrated.

exaclty. theRogueBlader, u don't know what overrated means lol
I just gotta say this when people dont realize what overrated means
[Image: tenor.gif]
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just gotta say this when people dont realize what overrated means
[Image: tenor.gif]

Lol made me laugh so hard
lol someone about to say Free is overrated which is true 👀🤣
All the legends are overrated, more so shu is.