Which characters in all of the series of Beyblade are overrated and underated?

Beyblade anime: All about the competition
Beyblade irl: All about the fun
lmao
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: shu is one person...

Ryuga, Free, Shu, and a lot more

uhhhh.... i like ryuga and free. when did i say i didn't?
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I can do the same

anyone can type a paragraph on how shu is rubbish lol, that easier than counting from 0 to 3

It's my opinion on how I like some bladers but I don't say their trash or garbage
Dragon emperor or not it doesn't matter, he stated his opinions.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: anyone can type a paragraph on how shu is rubbish lol, that easier than counting from 0 to 3

It's my opinion on how I like some bladers but I don't say their trash or garbage
there are a lot of bladers i don't like.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga, Free, Shu, and a lot more

uhhhh.... i like ryuga and free. when did i say i didn't?

You want me to qoute all the statment when u insulted ryuga? Don't even get me started, buddy

And now i end this argument cuz I don't like people who calll fellow bladers, "garbage

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dragon emperor or not it doesn't matter, he stated his opinions.

It's ok if he didn't like a blader. but he's calling them TRASH. That's something I'll protect. I hate zac, but if someone says that guy is trash, ima fight back cuz NO BLADER is trash
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: uhhhh.... i like ryuga and free. when did i say i didn't?

You want me to qoute all the statment when u insulted ryuga? Don't even get me started, buddy

And now i end this argument cuz I don't like people who calll fellow bladers, "garbage

what do you mean? I called a pixelated series of drawings with a voice-over garbage. never insulted anyone.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol people like Ken are underrated

Ken is underrated. That's a fact
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You want me to qoute all the statment when u insulted ryuga? Don't even get me started, buddy

what do you mean? I called a pixelated series of drawings with a voice-over garbage. never insulted anyone.

they're still bladers
Despite the fact there are some bladers who are really strong like Brooklyn or Crusher but there on the list of underrated characters
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Shu is trash imo

Well I guess ima add u in the list
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: uhhhh.... i like ryuga and free. when did i say i didn't?

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dragon emperor or not it doesn't matter, he stated his opinions.

It's ok if he didn't like a blader. but he's calling them TRASH. That's something I'll protect. I hate zac, but if someone says that guy is trash, ima fight back cuz NO BLADER is trash

... say that to crowd member 1164's little brother in the valt vs. shu finals. also say that to my friend who cut my knuckle by launching a beyblade on top of it.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You want me to qoute all the statment when u insulted ryuga? Don't even get me started, buddy

... say that to crowd member 1164's little brother in the valt vs. shu finals. also say that to my friend who cut my knuckle by launching a beyblade on top of it.

Ok sure I will
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what do you mean? I called a pixelated series of drawings with a voice-over garbage. never insulted anyone.

they're still bladers
no, they're not. its an anime. it's not even live action. not real.
I bet it will happen one day when someone says Aiga sucks lol
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet it will happen one day when someone says Aiga sucks lol

Aiga sucks
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet it will happen one day when someone says Aiga sucks lol

Aiga sucks

Dang and I thought you liked him lol
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Aiga sucks

Dang and I thought you liked him lol

never said i didnt
Ok Imma say it too see what happens...
Valt sucks!
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang and I thought you liked him lol

never said i didnt

Lol do u like aiga or not?
look back at the post
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok Imma say it too see what happens...
Valt sucks!

Lol Imagine Admiral W's face when he sees this.......
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: never said i didnt

Lol do u like aiga or not?
look back at the post