Which characters in all of the series of Beyblade are overrated and underated?

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: All the legends are overrated, more so shu is.

True that's true

Shu is really overrated like valt
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: All the legends are overrated, more so shu is.

True that's true

He's way worse than valt imo
Shu is basically the one who created overratedness in beyblade
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: True that's true

He's way worse than valt imo

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is basically the one who created overratedness in beyblade

I don't agree with that tho free..hoya

but I agree with ur previous statement and earthHelios statemnt
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He's way worse than valt imo

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is basically the one who created overratedness in beyblade

I don't agree with that tho free..hoya

shu is garbage, and as overrated as ryuga, if not more.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't agree with that tho free..hoya

shu is not grabage. That's ur opinion but he ain't garbage. Being overrated is not a bad thing. Ima stop this argument right here
I think Free is overrated he is not that good, I mean, he cool, but not that cool. And I think Loui is underrated he is awesome but not a lot of people like him because he is a jerk

He still deserves the fame

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't agree with that tho free..hoya

Shu is not garbage anyone who is in the top Sixteen in the world is amazing

Although I do no like how he turned to Red Eye.....
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think Free is overrated he is not that good, I mean, he cool, but not that cool. And I think Loui is underrated he is awesome but not a lot of people like him because he is a jerk

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: shu is garbage, and as overrated as ryuga, if not more.

Shu is not garbage

Free is a not a jerk
I mean you can hate shu nothing wrong with it. But him being red eye was essential to the plot in evolution.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: shu is garbage, and as overrated as ryuga, if not more.

shu is not grabage. That's ur opinion but he ain't garbage. Being overrated is not a bad thing. Ima stop this argument right here

being overrated is a bad thing, but that doesn't mean the character is bad. it just means people thing more of someone or something that he/she/it actually is. for example, chickfila. chickfila isn't all that people say it is. Is it good? Yes. but it isn't like the best thing since fire or whatever. However, shu is a garbage emo loser. I don't like shu. Why? He's TOO overrated. If you ask: Who's your favorite burst blader? like 80% of the time, you either get Valt or Shu. Valt at least has something to show for it. He's kind, helpful, good at the game. he doesn't have as developed a personality as other characters, but the writers really delved into his existing traits. Shu WAS the same, but a bit more edgelord. that didn't bother me. UNTIL HE TURNED ON HUS FRIENDS, BROKE SOME BEYS, AND KILLED BESU. NO ONE KILLS BESU. NO ONE.  Okay, that was a cool arc, I kinda liked him as a bad guy. Then he went right back to: Yay! I like my friends! Cheesy edgelord lines for days! Then he broke his bey. Shu was a total piece of garbage in the third season. He wasn't good, he was there for no reason other than fanservice, and he took the place of what Free, Silas, Lui, Suoh, Toko, Valt, or even a vengeful Hearts should have done. Then he returned in the fifth season. I was hoping they would do shu good this time. But nooooooo, he lost to someone and became red-eye all over again. he even had the coat. And now I'm thinking: "What a complete and total loser. His pupil has anger issues now, so he decides to jump right in with him. Ewww. And this isn't even the last time he did this. He could have taken the Aiga route, try to snap him out of it, but no, he's like: 'Imma go be a complete jerk again, peace losers lmao rofl lol haha'. Ugh." And what REALLY pisses me off is the people who still respect this man. he deserves none of it. he's a horrible person. And Rantaro snapped too. I'm proud of him for that. Team Ragnaruk for da win
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: shu is not grabage. That's ur opinion but he ain't garbage. Being overrated is not a bad thing. Ima stop this argument right here

being overrated is a bad thing, but that doesn't mean the character is bad. it just means people thing more of someone or something that he/she/it actually is. for example, chickfila. chickfila isn't all that people say it is. Is it good? Yes. but it isn't like the best thing since fire or whatever. However, shu is a garbage emo loser. I don't like shu. Why? He's TOO overrated. If you ask: Who's your favorite burst blader? like 80% of the time, you either get Valt or Shu. Valt at least has something to show for it. He's kind, helpful, good at the game. he doesn't have as developed a personality as other characters, but the writers really delved into his existing traits. Shu WAS the same, but a bit more edgelord. that didn't bother me. UNTIL HE TURNED ON HUS FRIENDS, BROKE SOME BEYS, AND KILLED BESU. NO ONE KILLS BESU. NO ONE.  Okay, that was a cool arc, I kinda liked him as a bad guy. Then he went right back to: Yay! I like my friends! Cheesy edgelord lines for days! Then he broke his bey. Shu was a total piece of garbage in the third season. He wasn't good, he was there for no reason other than fanservice, and he took the place of what Free, Silas, Lui, Suoh, Toko, Valt, or even a vengeful Hearts should have done. Then he returned in the fifth season. I was hoping they would do shu good this time. But nooooooo, he lost to someone and became red-eye all over again. he even had the coat. And now I'm thinking: "What a complete and total loser. His pupil has anger issues now, so he decides to jump right in with him. Ewww. And this isn't even the last time he did this. He could have taken the Aiga route, try to snap him out of it, but no, he's like: 'Imma go be a complete jerk again, peace losers lmao rofl lol haha'. Ugh." And what REALLY pisses me off is the people who still respect this man. he deserves none of it. he's a horrible person. And Rantaro snapped too. I'm proud of him for that. Team Ragnaruk for da win

he's not
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think Free is overrated he is not that good, I mean, he cool, but not that cool. And I think Loui is underrated he is awesome but not a lot of people like him because he is a jerk

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: shu is garbage, and as overrated as ryuga, if not more.

free is just rated. not overrated, not underrated, just rated. Like robin's whole whelmed thing from young justice. shu is #3 in the world. He's not a garbage blader, but a garbage person.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think Free is overrated he is not that good, I mean, he cool, but not that cool. And I think Loui is underrated he is awesome but not a lot of people like him because he is a jerk

free is just rated. not overrated, not underrated, just rated. Like robin's whole whelmed thing from young justice. shu is #3 in the world. He's not a garbage blader, but a garbage person.

he's not garbage. have proof?
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: being overrated is a bad thing, but that doesn't mean the character is bad. it just means people thing more of someone or something that he/she/it actually is. for example, chickfila. chickfila isn't all that people say it is. Is it good? Yes. but it isn't like the best thing since fire or whatever. However, shu is a garbage emo loser. I don't like shu. Why? He's TOO overrated. If you ask: Who's your favorite burst blader? like 80% of the time, you either get Valt or Shu. Valt at least has something to show for it. He's kind, helpful, good at the game. he doesn't have as developed a personality as other characters, but the writers really delved into his existing traits. Shu WAS the same, but a bit more edgelord. that didn't bother me. UNTIL HE TURNED ON HUS FRIENDS, BROKE SOME BEYS, AND KILLED BESU. NO ONE KILLS BESU. NO ONE.  Okay, that was a cool arc, I kinda liked him as a bad guy. Then he went right back to: Yay! I like my friends! Cheesy edgelord lines for days! Then he broke his bey. Shu was a total piece of garbage in the third season. He wasn't good, he was there for no reason other than fanservice, and he took the place of what Free, Silas, Lui, Suoh, Toko, Valt, or even a vengeful Hearts should have done. Then he returned in the fifth season. I was hoping they would do shu good this time. But nooooooo, he lost to someone and became red-eye all over again. he even had the coat. And now I'm thinking: "What a complete and total loser. His pupil has anger issues now, so he decides to jump right in with him. Ewww. And this isn't even the last time he did this. He could have taken the Aiga route, try to snap him out of it, but no, he's like: 'Imma go be a complete jerk again, peace losers lmao rofl lol haha'. Ugh." And what REALLY pisses me off is the people who still respect this man. he deserves none of it. he's a horrible person. And Rantaro snapped too. I'm proud of him for that. Team Ragnaruk for da win

he's not

dang u a fast reader. but yea shu is a horrible, garbage, annoying emo edgelord excuse for a fictional human being.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: he's not

dang u a fast reader. but yea shu is a horrible, garbage, annoying emo edgelord excuse for a fictional human being.

that's ur opinion doesn't make it true I will state reasons later I need to go on to study a bit
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: free is just rated. not overrated, not underrated, just rated. Like robin's whole whelmed thing from young justice. shu is #3 in the world. He's not a garbage blader, but a garbage person.

he's not garbage. have proof?

i kinda typed a whole paragraph on why he's a garbage person, but whatever
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: he's not garbage. have proof?

i kinda typed a whole paragraph on why he's a garbage person, but whatever

I can do the same
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: dang u a fast reader. but yea shu is a horrible, garbage, annoying emo edgelord excuse for a fictional human being.

that's ur opinion doesn't make it true I will state reasons later I need to go on to study a bit

...sure, study...

i will quote u at 5:30 est. u had better be ready.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: that's ur opinion doesn't make it true I will state reasons later I need to go on to study a bit

...sure, study...

I'll be ready anytime. I have other stuff to do than be on WBO and argue with someoen who calls 90 percent of all bladers garbage. u're disgracing the name of beyblade
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i kinda typed a whole paragraph on why he's a garbage person, but whatever

I can do the same

anyone can type a paragraph on how shu is rubbish lol, that easier than counting from 0 to 3
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...sure, study...

I'll be ready anytime. I have other stuff to do than be on WBO and argue with someoen who calls 90 percent of all bladers garbage. u're disgracing the name of beyblade

Like you said it's his opinion leave it be.
Beyblade a place where all bladers unite in peace and harmony until people decide to trash talk of certain bladers lol
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...sure, study...

shu is one person...
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'll be ready anytime. I have other stuff to do than be on WBO and argue with someoen who calls 90 percent of all bladers garbage. u're disgracing the name of beyblade

shu is one person...

Ryuga, Free, Shu, and a lot more

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'll be ready anytime. I have other stuff to do than be on WBO and argue with someoen who calls 90 percent of all bladers garbage. u're disgracing the name of beyblade

Like you said it's his opinion leave it be.

I'm the Dragon Emperor and I do not let go of anything