Which characters in all of the series of Beyblade are overrated and underated?

🙄 Would it be wrong saying Lane is overrated?
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 🙄 Would it be wrong saying Lane is overrated?

As for me I'd say he's overrated, he has no motives or anything and only just plot armor as well as the desire for Flare which is quite cliché if you ask me. And unlike Phi he wasn't executed that greatly.
Overrated: Any Burst protag (especially Valt), any Burst villain (especially Phi), Lui, Shu, Free, Xhaka, and the Beigoma team.

Underrated: Rantaro, Ranjiro, Amane, and any forgettable side characters.
Overrated: Shu, Free, Valt, Harry, Phi, Lane, Delta, Daigo, Wakiya

Underrated: Lui, Aiga, Blindt, Xander, Zac, Kurtz, maybe Hearts
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:59 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: Overrated: Shu, Free, Valt, Harry, Phi, Lane, Delta, Daigo, Wakiya

No way you're passing off Xhaka or Lui, and even Aiga as underrated. Aiga was literally an MC. Lui and Xhaka were both part of the Four Spin Emperors and the Big Five. No way they're underrated.
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:59 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: Overrated: Shu, Free, Valt, Harry, Phi, Lane, Delta, Daigo, Wakiya

Zenkuro, Lui and Aiga as underrated? You take your meds or something?
Lmao yall say Harry like bruh this hedgehog isnt even important at all in Sparking
this should be a given but Shu is literally the KING when it comes to being overrated.

there are SO many Shu fanfictions on Wattpad its not even funny.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

No way you're passing off Xhaka or Lui, and even Aiga as underrated. Aiga was literally an MC. Lui and Xhaka were both part of the Four Spin Emperors and the Big Five. No way they're underrated.

oh, yea? so what if they are in the top rankings dedicated to their season. Aiga's debut was literal garbage, just because they changed him in GT he is more likeable and now he is overrated? Pathetic, Lui is a forgotten guy who isn't even in the top 5 in last year's poll. Some still like him some still don't while some ditched him and don't recognize his growth. What I don't understand how Daigo and Wakiya in the top 5. They shouldn't even be that high. 

You call Xander overrated? Are you high?? I'm sorry if this is rude cuz I am shocked you named this guy in the overrated category. Have you ever seen Xander's popularity in the 2020 poll? He scored BELOW Rantaro. I can just recall just 1 person who fanboy him.  

You call rantaro/ranjiro/amane but they are just silly twerps who are annoying and garbage as bladers. They aren't underrated they are in the gtfo category all do the same thing but get a different look and name. 

The problem with forgettable characters is they just don't have enough screen to be classified underrated what was Akira? A zac rip off clearly. Naoki? One of those scientists that had potential but wasn't likeable and was one of the weakest since he relied on cheating. Quon? That irrelevant skateboarder whose purpose was to only reunite with Xander. Ukiyo/Yugo the Daigo/Rantaro of Xander but with different traits. Jin? that one cool kid who tried to win but got rekt hard and never appeared. Home? Oh please, I can't do him he is just a piece of feces (ik I'm being rude but who tf thought it was a good idea to add him?). Orochi had the potential to be a great rival I agree there but he got slammed I agree he can be underrated but the problem is he really had no purpose in the series. There was no goal set towards him so he is forgettable. Gou had stuff up his sleeves but people really know him cuz Lui. Ben is that one kid who is known for yelling quite literally. Joshua the fishing hook that's it I can't handle him. Ghasem was the yelling guy too but not as much as Ben had good moments but that literally it for him. Boa is underrated af the problem with him is that he didn't get enough development after he broke ties with Shu. Ruwei skip man I can't. Clio skip he isn't underrated he is just a nobody. Cuza turned to be a disappointment after he joined BC Sol so he really isn't recognized because he is really just the Rantaro in God Bladers Cup. Fubuki frick this kid skip. Suoh had moments with Fubuki but they killed his character so he is underrated I agree. Quite frankly I don't care about him his dumping was really reasonable I don't think he even deserved to be in the top he is just a cocky blader who never changed his style. Hae-jin you consider him underrated too? wow, he truly was a nobody but for real tho think what could he even pull off in the end? Win a few matches and then doesn't make it in the top which is expected. Laban is just a no, skip this guy although he is cool he is just not up there for me and I am sure for not many as well. There is no reason to consider him underrated since he got enough screen for his character. Xhan is a no too, I get they wanted a successor to Xander but why didn't Xander return himself and gave the sword to someone else? I guess he is cool but that's really it. Kyle, screw this dude. Count Night is OK but in the anime this guy is just a nobody. Evel, lets not talk about him. Kitt, let's think he is just a Boa but for Valt instead of Shu but never changes his perception on blading. WHO? ah yes my favorite one to bash. Just a literal POS main character who didn't made sense to be created in the first place he did practically nothing and his appearance as a legendary blader was thanks to delta who joined Victories. Fumiya is a great character but he is rather annoying tbh. He had his cool moments but no way this guy is in the underrated category he is far too annoying to even be in there for the last spot. Pot is the Laban in GT so I won't talk about him. Arthur was cool tbh I would actually put him in the underrated section. Gwyn, yeah his character got screwed in the end as an antag because jealousy. I can see why he wanted to drum so badly but joining the hands of evil to do it? yeah idk about that man. He is a skip too.
My boy Hikaru is getting treated badly *sigh*
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:04 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Zenkuro, Lui and Aiga as underrated? You take your meds or something?

I get he may be overrated the first 2 seasons but all his hype died out IMO. If he were overrated, surely he would be in the top 5 in the pop poll. Read my message earlier.

(Jan. 27, 2021  1:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: My boy Hikaru is getting treated badly *sigh*

Hikaru hella underrated I agree with u there the series was once all Hikaru or all Hyuga. Hikaru was just a depressed kid in legend festival lol.
Oh how I hate they fricking played Max dirty in G-Revolution he is the only blader that didnt even win 1 single god dam match in the World Championships. Bruh he has the potential but nah just throw him off the cliff and let the other irrelevant characters like Rick or Lee beat the carp out of him.
lol any side character is underrated
Well Amane at least got something unlike fricking Broomhead lol
Any GT Character that aint Valt, Aiga, Drum, Delta, Arthur, and Gwyn is just irrelevant.
I would say Daichi is underrated but since my brain is very dumb from watching too much beyblade anime I cant say anything at all lol
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:24 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No way you're passing off Xhaka or Lui, and even Aiga as underrated. Aiga was literally an MC. Lui and Xhaka were both part of the Four Spin Emperors and the Big Five. No way they're underrated.

oh, yea? so what if they are in the top rankings dedicated to their season. Aiga's debut was literal garbage, just because they changed him in GT he is more likeable and now he is overrated? Pathetic, Lui is a forgotten guy who isn't even in the top 5 in last year's poll. Some still like him some still don't while some ditched him and don't recognize his growth. What I don't understand how Daigo and Wakiya in the top 5. They shouldn't even be that high. 

You call Xander overrated? Are you high?? I'm sorry if this is rude cuz I am shocked you named this guy in the overrated category. Have you ever seen Xander's popularity in the 2020 poll? He scored BELOW Rantaro. I can just recall just 1 person who fanboy him.  

You call rantaro/ranjiro/amane but they are just silly twerps who are annoying and garbage as bladers. They aren't underrated they are in the gtfo category all do the same thing but get a different look and name. 

The problem with forgettable characters is they just don't have enough screen to be classified underrated what was Akira? A zac rip off clearly. Naoki? One of those scientists that had potential but wasn't likeable and was one of the weakest since he relied on cheating. Quon? That irrelevant skateboarder whose purpose was to only reunite with Xander. Ukiyo/Yugo the Daigo/Rantaro of Xander but with different traits. Jin? that one cool kid who tried to win but got rekt hard and never appeared. Home? Oh please, I can't do him he is just a piece of feces (ik I'm being rude but who tf thought it was a good idea to add him?). Orochi had the potential to be a great rival I agree there but he got slammed I agree he can be underrated but the problem is he really had no purpose in the series. There was no goal set towards him so he is forgettable. Gou had stuff up his sleeves but people really know him cuz Lui. Ben is that one kid who is known for yelling quite literally. Joshua the fishing hook that's it I can't handle him. Ghasem was the yelling guy too but not as much as Ben had good moments but that literally it for him. Boa is underrated af the problem with him is that he didn't get enough development after he broke ties with Shu. Ruwei skip man I can't. Clio skip he isn't underrated he is just a nobody. Cuza turned to be a disappointment after he joined BC Sol so he really isn't recognized because he is really just the Rantaro in God Bladers Cup. Fubuki frick this kid skip. Suoh had moments with Fubuki but they killed his character so he is underrated I agree. Quite frankly I don't care about him his dumping was really reasonable I don't think he even deserved to be in the top he is just a cocky blader who never changed his style. Hae-jin you consider him underrated too? wow, he truly was a nobody but for real tho think what could he even pull off in the end? Win a few matches and then doesn't make it in the top which is expected. Laban is just a no, skip this guy although he is cool he is just not up there for me and I am sure for not many as well. There is no reason to consider him underrated since he got enough screen for his character. Xhan is a no too, I get they wanted a successor to Xander but why didn't Xander return himself and gave the sword to someone else? I guess he is cool but that's really it. Kyle, screw this dude. Count Night is OK but in the anime this guy is just a nobody. Evel, lets not talk about him. Kitt, let's think he is just a Boa but for Valt instead of Shu but never changes his perception on blading. WHO? ah yes my favorite one to bash. Just a literal POS main character who didn't made sense to be created in the first place he did practically nothing and his appearance as a legendary blader was thanks to delta who joined Victories. Fumiya is a great character but he is rather annoying tbh. He had his cool moments but no way this guy is in the underrated category he is far too annoying to even be in there for the last spot. Pot is the Laban in GT so I won't talk about him. Arthur was cool tbh I would actually put him in the underrated section. Gwyn, yeah his character got screwed in the end as an antag because jealousy. I can see why he wanted to drum so badly but joining the hands of evil to do it? yeah idk about that man. He is a skip too.

Bruh, Aiga being an MC easily makes him an overrated character as people still fawn over him even though he's not the latest or greatest. Same applies to Lui and even Xhaka gets some love too. Judging based off the JAPAN ONLY poll is kinda inaccurate to the major fanbase.

Also, you just went through every side character and said they were basically garbage because they were garbage, weak, or just overshadowed. You might as well say you hate the whole anime at this point.

The person who hates characters for being weak or forgettable goes and calls Kurtz and Blind underrated. They are, but under your logic, they should just be straight trash like the rest.
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:24 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: oh, yea? so what if they are in the top rankings dedicated to their season. Aiga's debut was literal garbage, just because they changed him in GT he is more likeable and now he is overrated? Pathetic, Lui is a forgotten guy who isn't even in the top 5 in last year's poll. Some still like him some still don't while some ditched him and don't recognize his growth. What I don't understand how Daigo and Wakiya in the top 5. They shouldn't even be that high. 

Bruh, Aiga being an MC easily makes him an overrated character as people still fawn over him even though he's not the latest or greatest. Same applies to Lui and even Xhaka gets some love too. Judging based off the JAPAN ONLY poll is kinda inaccurate to the major fanbase.

Also, you just went through every side character and said they were basically garbage because they were garbage, weak, or just overshadowed. You might as well say you hate the whole anime at this point.

The person who hates characters for being weak or forgettable goes and calls Kurtz and Blind underrated. They are, but under your logic, they should just be straight trash like the rest.

A lot of people don’t like Aiga at all. Aiga is however neither overrated or underrated he’s kind of fair play.
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:56 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: L e a n W a l l h a l l a

also known as the overrated furry.
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:52 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:56 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: L e a n W a l l h a l l a

also known as the overrated furry.

Yeah, he had no clear motives and was just 'gib Flare skrub'.
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:24 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: oh, yea? so what if they are in the top rankings dedicated to their season. Aiga's debut was literal garbage, just because they changed him in GT he is more likeable and now he is overrated? Pathetic, Lui is a forgotten guy who isn't even in the top 5 in last year's poll. Some still like him some still don't while some ditched him and don't recognize his growth. What I don't understand how Daigo and Wakiya in the top 5. They shouldn't even be that high. 

Look buddy, you just said it. Idk if you saw the post, I left this garbage anime long ago. I happened to check the new random booster on Feb. Then saw this and I happen to share my opinion and somehow yall are pinging tf out of it like I think you are the one who should chill out. As a person, I am clearly giving my opinions. The main reason why I said Kurtz/Blindt underrated because I liked their character even as a nonfocus character they stood out the most TO ME. If you are willing to argue about this hop in DMs. I know how to defend my points as well. Hoping to see you there and any of you valt aoi fanbois challenge me DM me and argue if you want. Let's see how many of you dogs actually bark.
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:55 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:52 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: also known as the overrated furry.

Yeah, he had no clear motives and was just 'gib Flare skrub'.

He’s like Garou in that he only wants to prove that he’s superior by defeating all the legends.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Lui is definitely not underrated but he’s also definitely not as ridiculously popular as he used to be. These days Lui is more of a “Oh yeah I like that guy” type of character kinda like Aiga, Rantaro and Drum (albeit a bit more popular than them though). He sits on the higher end of well received character.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: this should be a given but Shu is literally the KING when it comes to being overrated.

Like I said before, Overlord of Overrated. And even if he's one of my favorite characters, it still gets on my nerves a lot.
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:57 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, Aiga being an MC easily makes him an overrated character as people still fawn over him even though he's not the latest or greatest. Same applies to Lui and even Xhaka gets some love too. Judging based off the JAPAN ONLY poll is kinda inaccurate to the major fanbase.

Look buddy, you just said it. Idk if you saw the post, I left this garbage anime long ago. I happened to check the new random booster on Feb. Then saw this and I happen to share my opinion and somehow yall are pinging tf out of it like I think you are the one who should chill out. As a person, I am clearly giving my opinions. The main reason why I said Kurtz/Blindt underrated because I liked their character even as a nonfocus character they stood out the most TO ME. If you are willing to argue about this hop in DMs. I know how to defend my points as well. Hoping to see you there and any of you valt aoi fanbois challenge me DM me and argue if you want. Let's see how many of you dogs actually bark.

I don't need to waste my time in your DMs dude, I just stated MY opinions. Characters being overrated or underrated is highly subjective to opinion, but if you want a hate thread, spit it to yourself please or go make one.

I like how you see that I like Valt and instantly classify me as one of them. Not saying I don't like him, but there's more to people than just liking one character in a sea of media.

(Jan. 27, 2021  7:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No way you're passing off Xhaka or Lui, and even Aiga as underrated. Aiga was literally an MC. Lui and Xhaka were both part of the Four Spin Emperors and the Big Five. No way they're underrated.

Lui is definitely not underrated but he’s also definitely not as ridiculously popular as he used to be. These days Lui is more of a “Oh yeah I like that guy” type of character kinda like Aiga, Rantaro and Drum (albeit a bit more popular than them though). He sits on the higher end of well received character.

Fair statement. Lui did fall a bit from his pedestal in God. Probably because of what the Cho-Z anime did to him.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: this should be a given but Shu is literally the KING when it comes to being overrated.

most of the shu fanfictions are ethier 

1. ship fanfics (90% of them are shalt fanfics)
 or
2. x readers