Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

(Aug. 18, 2012  4:59 AM)deathquetz Wrote: Mine was when I broke my freind's new Lighning wheel

breaking a metal wheel. CLASIC!
I wanted to revive this thread , just because i have something to say lel.

So there is this battle, in school. When I battled with my classmate , korean classmate.

What he had: MF Diablo Basalt Horogium X : D
What i had: Flash Kerbecs 90RF

Stadium: A microwaveable stadium lol. It has slopes and tornado ridge. but it has no walls

Basically this is what happened. When we both launched. I literally ONE HIT K.O his illegal combo out of the stadium. It was disassembled, and the Diablo metal wheel got a little crack. He had a reason saying that the " X : D" was rattling a bit.
X : D would always rattle.. especially on heavy beys lel :p
my most legendary battles [epic and great are not enough lol (maybe lol)],,.......... One day I was battling with my strongest rival, his name is Krish, he just returned to Beyblade after 7 years. so I used my bey Earth Phonix CH120WF [back in 2009] vs his Burn Phonix 90MS, I loose many times but last time I used all of my strength and pulled rip cord with 3!!! 2!! 1! LET IT RIP!!!!. a both beys spin so hard they made a spark! and I KOed his bey [unfortunatly stadium wall break lol.

another battle with him was in 2010 I used Burn Pises ED145WF and he used Burn Something with EWD, we got many ties and I used a new technique and My bey jumped over his bey and CRAKED it's face bolt!!!! it was legendary for me

after that I made a launch technique that uses same movement to KO/OS opposing, that technique doesn't break face bolt [it's like sliding shot but different] because I won the battle by CRAKING BEY I named it, SPIN TRACK CRACK ATTACK!!!

that was really golden days i hope days like that come again
I don't really think sparks can be made ... even with Mechanic Papa's custom 9000 RPM launcher.. Anyways i have another super cool beyblade battle. this time with my other classmate.

His beyblade : Pegasus 145D the Pre- HW one.
My beyblade : Gravity Perseus W105WD

Stadium: a lunch box that is closed.

What happened: When we both launched. His beyblade hit my beyblade so hard, believe it or not, because it was a closed stadium, instead of it getting K.Oed it nearly hit my face as it was "flying" on top of the stadium. probably because i was using WD? less friction right?
Reviving this thread! (Because Angry Face told some other people to post here Smile)

My BEYBLADE: bX.1’.Sw
Opponents BEYBLADE: nL3.Ds

What happened: The BEYBLADES were hitting each other and then I hit nL out of the stadium (Chaos Core) and nL hit some bricks and fell onto concrete (his Ds was DESTROYED! LOL!)
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Reviving this thread! (Because Angry Face told some other people to post here Smile)

My BEYBLADE: bX.1’.Sw
Opponents BEYBLADE: nL3.Ds

What happened: The BEYBLADES were hitting each other and then I hit nL out of the stadium (Chaos Core) and nL hit some bricks and fell onto concrete (his Ds was DESTROYED! LOL!)

i remembered when i cracked diablo nemesis' wheel with big bang pegasis w105r2f
One time my Wild Wyvron burst Drain Fafnir with a shield crash
My Winning Valkyrie and my Revive Phoenix double burst.
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:37 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Bursted is not a word

Yes it is!
I read a thread that said that bursted is not a real word.
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:41 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I read a thread that said that bursted is not a real word.

Are you sure?
Anyway my greatest battle was my Winning Valkyrie 12 Volcanic Vs Buster Xcalibur 1'D Sword
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:43 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:41 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I read a thread that said that bursted is not a real word.

Are you sure?

He's right. The grammatically correct way of saying "My beys bursted" would be "My beys burst"
I have two that were AWSOME. The first was against Ray bull H145 CS and dark Unicorno D125 D. Anyways, when I launched the beys bull went in for an attack and Unicorno and bull both went flying into the wall. Then, they came back at each other again and again, until... Ok. Pause. You know how Pegasus and other beys in the anime just jump randomly and crash from above on their opponents? That's basically what happened here. Unpause. Bull and Unicorno hit one last time and bull hit the side of the stadium making it jump really high. Unicorno didn't hit bull since bull was airborn by now and was in the center. Bull started coming down fast and crashed in the middle of my Unicorno making the energy ring break in half! That was a real life special move and I won't forget to use it again sometime XD.

My second battle was against my Hasbro Spryzen S2 and Luinor L2. I tried to make Spryzen use counter break and I was training with other Hasbro beys. Anyways, I launched S2 first and then L2. Luinor made a flower patter hitting Spryzen which was in the center. L2 hit Spryzen to the tornado ring and the rubber almost touched it. Just then, L2 came in for a final attack but just as it was about to knock out S2, the rubber touched the tornado ring and just barely, BARLEY dogged L2's attack. Then S2 came back around and ko'd L2 in the same pocket... Amazing. Classic Shu lol
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:37 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Bursted is not a word

Forgive me.
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:13 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I forgive you

For what? I did nothing to you.
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:26 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:13 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I forgive you

For what? I did nothing to you.
Then why did you ask for forgiveness?
Oh no nevermind! I was thinking of another word! Tongue_out
What is going on here?
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:49 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: What is going on here?

Argument about whether or not Bursted is a word Smile