(May. 12, 2021  2:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I be playin Amog us

I be playing crappy single player games cause I have no friends
I be playing them .IO games
SHELLSHOCK.IO
Paper.IO
Slither.IO
Agar.IO
Etc
I can’t believe that no one has mentioned Hollow knight Unhappy. I also play Undertale, Celeste, Brawlhalla, and Yugioh Duel Links
Anyone else hyped up for silksong?
Asphalt 9: Legends And Asphalt 8: Airborne
Fun Fact: Asphalt 9: Legends Was originally named Asphalt 9: Shockwave Due to the new gimmick being a nitro shockwave, but the game was initially going to be the last in the series so they Named it legends as asphalt was one of the kings in the mobile gaming industry,
this trend started with asphalt 6: Adrenaline With The Adrenaline Nitro
stopped with Asphalt 7: Heat And Continued with 8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphalt_(series)
(May. 12, 2021  3:17 AM)Orbit Wrote: I can’t believe that no one has mentioned Hollow knight Unhappy. I also play Undertale, Celeste, Brawlhalla, and Yugioh Duel Links

*Seeing another Undertale player/fan on this site fills me with DETERMINATION.
Pokemon Go, Brawl Stars, Pokemon Sword, Smash Ultimate, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Super Mario 3D All Stars.

As you can see Im pretty much a Switch person lolz
i play roblox cause its the only thing my computer can handle
My favorite game to play is Jurassic world evolution because when I was a kid I always wanted to be a paleontologist.
Ssbu, Mario kart 8 deluxe,Breath of the wild, Majora's mask 3ds, Mario kart 7, and I am thinking about getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Yessirrr botw, can’t wait for the second one bro
Hollow Knight, it's just so good. There's not really any game on console that makes me keep playing other than Hollow Knight.
For mobile, I'd say Brawl Stars. But I'm thinking of downloading Super Auto Pets.
On Pc, I play FNF (not moded yet, I'm new into this game) and Super Auto Pets (aka. a very good strategic game).

That's about it, I rarely play Super Hexagon/Geometry Dash (paid version)/BoomSlingers, but they are good games too.

Edit: I also play Minecraft (bedrock (*sad noises*) ) and Terraria
Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I main Pit and Sephiroth.
I like to play horror games like Resident Evil, Outlast and Evil Within etc.
Rhythm games, including DDR, Sound Voltex, Chunithm, and Dancerush Stardom. I don't play FNF because that doesn't interest me, but the music is cool.
Any [big shots] here? People have played [hyperlink blocked] right? [hyperlink blocked] is a fun game. And it’s for [free] right now! What an amazing [deal]!
Currently I've been bouncing around between Destiny 2, Apex Legends and Pokémon Unite for my multiplayer games. In terms of single player games I recently finished Metroid Dread which was awesome, and am now playing The Medium which is a survival horror game akin to the og Silent Hill series.
Hi,I play GTA 5,WARZONE,COD MW,FN,need for speed payback
I play lots but mostly spider man miles morales, any nba2k, rocket league and Brawlhalla.

Oh yeah and Roblox and Minecraft
Now I just play Fortnite and overwatch and some Lego games