What's your favourite type of attack?

Poll: What's your favourite type of attack?

Smash Attack
31.43%
Upper Attack
31.43%
Force Smash
5.71%
Barrage Attack
2.86%
ZeroG Attack
5.71%
Burst Attack
20.00%
Push Attack
2.86%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
What's your favourite type of attack?
Smash Attack (example: MF Flash Orion GB145RF)
Upper Attack (example: Driger V2)
Force Smash (example: MSF-H Ifrit Zirago 230RDF)
Barrage Attack (example: Poison Serpent SW145SD)
ZeroG Attack (example: Samurai Ifrit W145CF)
Burst Attack (example: Valkyrie Wing Accel)
Push Attack (example: Killerken Dragoon CH120LRF)
Zera, add "push attack" (example: Bahamadia Dragoon BD145R2F or Kraken Dragoon DF105LRF) thats my fev type of attack. For force smash, i think Gryph E230GCF would be better example.
(Sep. 22, 2016  1:10 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Zera, add "push attack" (example: Bahamadia Dragoon BD145R2F or Kraken Dragoon DF105LRF) thats my fev type of attack. For force smash, i think Gryph E230GCF would be better example.

Sure. Totally forgot about it. I will add Push Attack as soon as I find out how to edit the poll. hah
what ever storm capricorn's type of attack is is my fav.
Upper attack all the way!

All the grip in the world won't save your Defense type when you're knocked into the air Wink
Zero-G Attack is the coolest for sure. The Attacker gives the illusion of being immobile while sending the stadium swaying, totally destabilising the opponent and either making them topple over or bringing the exit right below them so they can gently exit.
(Sep. 22, 2016  11:38 PM)Cake Wrote: Upper attack all the way!

All the grip in the world won't save your Defense type when you're knocked into the air Wink

Agreed. Upper attack is the reason why Death Gargoyle MS was my favourite Beyblade.
(Sep. 23, 2016  12:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2016  11:38 PM)Cake Wrote: Upper attack all the way!

Agreed. Upper attack is the reason why Death Gargoyle MS was my favourite Beyblade.

I third this. Smile I love blades like Driger V2, and it is interesting to see those slopes in action. DGMS is also one of my favorites as well. Force Smash is a close second, and it's interesting to see and it is a rare form, which makes it nice when it is used, to me at least.
I really love smash and upper attack of plastics and Zero-G Attack of MFB, but the burst mechanic was something I really hoped to see when I was a kid

I will go for Burst Attack, with Xcalibur has my sword
Yeah I gotta go for burst attack. It's risky, and I acknowledge that, but there's nothing more satisfying than sending the parts if your opponent flying apart in all directions.
Burst Attack is really cool but there's just nothing that pulls it off reliably enough yet.
I like burst attack.
Upper Attack, there's just so little you can do to defend against it and it's just so cool to see
legend has it that if you don't like upper or push attack you're not a true blader
zero g for the win
as it destabilises it without a lot of hits I really like it