World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your favourite type of attack? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your favourite type of attack? (/Thread-What-s-your-favourite-type-of-attack)

What's your favourite type of attack? - TL14 - Sep. 22, 2016

What's your favourite type of attack?
Smash Attack (example: MF Flash Orion GB145RF)
Upper Attack (example: Driger V2)
Force Smash (example: MSF-H Ifrit Zirago 230RDF)
Barrage Attack (example: Poison Serpent SW145SD)
ZeroG Attack (example: Samurai Ifrit W145CF)
Burst Attack (example: Valkyrie Wing Accel)
Push Attack (example: Killerken Dragoon CH120LRF)

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - FIREFIRE CPB - Sep. 22, 2016

Zera, add "push attack" (example: Bahamadia Dragoon BD145R2F or Kraken Dragoon DF105LRF) thats my fev type of attack. For force smash, i think Gryph E230GCF would be better example.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - TL14 - Sep. 22, 2016

(Sep. 22, 2016  1:10 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Zera, add "push attack" (example: Bahamadia Dragoon BD145R2F or Kraken Dragoon DF105LRF) thats my fev type of attack. For force smash, i think Gryph E230GCF would be better example.

Sure. Totally forgot about it. I will add Push Attack as soon as I find out how to edit the poll. hah

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - gingka1250 - Sep. 22, 2016

Smash is the best

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Jimmyjazz39 - Sep. 22, 2016

what ever storm capricorn's type of attack is is my fav.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Cake - Sep. 22, 2016

Upper attack all the way!

All the grip in the world won't save your Defense type when you're knocked into the air Wink

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Kai-V - Sep. 22, 2016

Zero-G Attack is the coolest for sure. The Attacker gives the illusion of being immobile while sending the stadium swaying, totally destabilising the opponent and either making them topple over or bringing the exit right below them so they can gently exit.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Bey Brad - Sep. 23, 2016

(Sep. 22, 2016  11:38 PM)Cake Wrote: Upper attack all the way!

All the grip in the world won't save your Defense type when you're knocked into the air Wink

Agreed. Upper attack is the reason why Death Gargoyle MS was my favourite Beyblade.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Suzaku-X - Sep. 23, 2016

(Sep. 23, 2016  12:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2016  11:38 PM)Cake Wrote: Upper attack all the way!

Agreed. Upper attack is the reason why Death Gargoyle MS was my favourite Beyblade.

I third this. Smile I love blades like Driger V2, and it is interesting to see those slopes in action. DGMS is also one of my favorites as well. Force Smash is a close second, and it's interesting to see and it is a rare form, which makes it nice when it is used, to me at least.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Izhkoort - Sep. 23, 2016

I really love smash and upper attack of plastics and Zero-G Attack of MFB, but the burst mechanic was something I really hoped to see when I was a kid

I will go for Burst Attack, with Xcalibur has my sword

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Syphon - Sep. 23, 2016

Yeah I gotta go for burst attack. It's risky, and I acknowledge that, but there's nothing more satisfying than sending the parts if your opponent flying apart in all directions.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Bey Brad - Sep. 23, 2016

Burst Attack is really cool but there's just nothing that pulls it off reliably enough yet.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Basalt Fox - Feb. 19, 2017

I like burst attack.

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - MonoDragon - Feb. 19, 2017

Upper Attack, there's just so little you can do to defend against it and it's just so cool to see

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Mitsu - Feb. 19, 2017

legend has it that if you don't like upper or push attack you're not a true blader

RE: What's your favourite type of attack? - Ryan Valkyrie - Feb. 19, 2017

zero g for the win
as it destabilises it without a lot of hits I really like it