What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
i was never apart of a team but many teams wanted me to join
Part of team Blazing Inferno. Recruiting people all over the U.S. (ghost22 you should join)
I'm in the team that is as strong as the wilderness, TEAM PREDATOR!!!
The last time I beybladed was back in early 2005.

My team was called "Wild Bladers", and were the 3rd best team in India, 2nd best in our state, West Bengal
im a blader of team flash bang
Proud leader of Team Flash Bang! We will be #1 in the world, and Zero-x, you just wait. My team will beat you soom, haha.
Team Golden Eagle! Where most of the bladers there reside in Philly USA, so yeah! Philly became active again!
Team flash bang will beat Big Bang fury and be the best in the world
LONE BLADER
Team Golden Eagle! We're all over the U.S., and we've made Philadelphia active again! We're to large, and too dedicated to be taken down.
(Nov. 26, 2012  11:14 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: Proud leader of Team Flash Bang! We will be #1 in the world, and Zero-x, you just wait. My team will beat you soom, haha.
Haha just you wait bj3rdd and flash bang next time we meet I promise we meet in a team match BigBangFury will be victorious!
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:35 PM)Zero X Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  11:14 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: Proud leader of Team Flash Bang! We will be #1 in the world, and Zero-x, you just wait. My team will beat you soom, haha.
Haha just you wait bj3rdd and flash bang next time we meet I promise we meet in a team match BigBangFury will be victorious!

no flash bang is going to win
We'll see, haha.
The only team I want to beat is team golden eagle team predator will destroy them in battle ha ha. I want to meet team golden eagle in a team tournament so I can destroy them.
Lone blader, teammates are liabilities. And I bet I could beat team Golden Eagle...
Our Team name is The Super Smash Bros! Check us out in my sig, we have a nice edited Compilation video!
Unfortunately, where I live, people loved BeyBlade and almost completely abandoned the whole ideaConfused
Teammates make you stronger, offer different views to solve problems and accomplish goals, also hold you accountable to stick with what you believe in, and encourage you even when you struggle.

Im the Commander of Team Grand Destiny and Founder of the Bladers of Destiny. We are looking for tournament goers with good attitudes to represent us all around the world. If you're interested in joining either comment on my team thread or PM me.
normally i play solo to prove my strength but i recently created a team but we're still deciding an actual name but so far i think we might go with team top bladers because we were once the top 3 but now the person who was second went down to 9th in a school tournament i got dropped from #1 to #3 and tony (also known as Thebeybladepsychos, also i'm Ultinuc from youtube) stayed at #2 after losing due to an unknown interference and our current #1's name is Valen
What's Valens beyblade called and how strong is he 1-100%
Off-topic dude.
Anyway, my team name is 'The Hawks' :3 it includes me, nationsbeyblade & sandwitches
Your right coach.
Well I have a thread right now recruiting for members. It's called team Etenal Flame