What is your favorite movie.

my fav movies are The Usual Suspects and The Thomas Crown Affair. Those movies were seriously trippy. Like, the twists, the 1000000000000 iq moves, the evil plans....

i'm not saying this in a funny way. Honestly, it took me at least a day after watching to process the whole thing.
Anyone remember the Amazing Spider-Man series? Kind of interesting.
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)b daman Wrote: This is something that is not related to beyblade but I am just wondering what your favorite movie is.

My favorite movie is how to train your dragon

SAME!

(Dec. 10, 2020  8:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how to train your dragons was to slow

NO THEY WERENT
I did not really like mortal kombat either
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)b daman Wrote: This is something that is not related to beyblade but I am just wondering what your favorite movie is.

My favorite movie is how to train your dragon

SAME!

(Dec. 10, 2020  8:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how to train your dragons was to slow

NO THEY WERENT
yeah the HTTYDs were awesome!
I still want a 4th movie telling about Hiccstid's kids
Pacific Rim. The Original B)
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Anyone remember the Amazing Spider-Man series? Kind of interesting.

Guess not lol?
Hm, my favorite would be

I think that...

Actually I don't know what my favorite movie is
genshin impact.
Actually my fav movie has to be the movie that doesn't exist because I don't really watch movies.
GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!!
Here are my top few
The Sonic the hedgehog movie (1999) OVA
The Sonic movie (2020)
The Willoughbys
The LEGO Ninjago movie
Pokemon I choose you!
(Mar. 06, 2021  4:44 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Here are my top few
The Sonic the hedgehog  movie (1999) OVA
The Sonic movie (2020)
The Willoughbys
The LEGO Ninjago movie
Pokemon I choose you!

Knucles has the power of harry, anime and the C O W B O I H A T
Does initial d 3rd stage count lol

I didn’t like the live action movie because of the misrepresentation of certain characters (ex: nakazato drifting around every corner while in the manga all he ever cared for was grip)
who killed captain Alex, Pacific Rim and My hero academia movies 1&2
My favorite movies are Rogue One, Believer (documentary), and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
my fav movies are: Shrek, Donkey, and Aaraabaa imungls

jk my favorite movies are Amogus (2021) and Fire The Lazer (2021)
TrollHunters Rise Of the Titans, How to train your dragon series, hobbit series, lord of the rings series, marvel movies, dc movies, Johnny English movies, pirates of the Caribbean, etc.. in no specific order.
TrollHunters Rise Of The Titans(2021) , Sky High, Legend Justice, Parental Guidance, Say Your Sorry (2021 Horror movie) Say your Sorry 2!,