What is your Launcher Set Up?

I use a Modded hasbro R launcher until I get a Zero G launcher grip. I use a Hasbro launcher for l beys.
cmon. anyone else? i’m always changing it up. i would love some new ideas from you folks.
Wow thats very nice. I will post mine later this week. I don't have camera atm so
I'll post mine later, i'm sure youll be surprised
(Insert hasburst evolution LR ripcord launcher)
(Jan. 30, 2018  12:07 AM)EpicLight Wrote: [Image: 4WkELHL.jpg]

Where did you get the metal grip?
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Where did you get the metal grip?

I bought it on ebay from some japanese seller.  It’s b-60.  $15 with shipping included.
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:32 AM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Where did you get the metal grip?

I bought it on ebay from some japanese seller.  It’s b-60.  $15 with shipping included.

Is it any good?
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:39 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:32 AM)EpicLight Wrote: I bought it on ebay from some japanese seller.  It’s b-60.  $15 with shipping included.

Is it any good?
for me it’s great.  i really like it.  however two metal grips was way too heavy.  one metal grip is just right for balancing out the beylogger plus.  ymmv depending on how you hold the launcher of course.
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:43 AM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:39 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Is it any good?
for me it’s great.  i really like it.  however two metal grips was way too heavy.  one metal grip is just right for balancing out the beylogger plus.  ymmv depending on how you hold the launcher of course.

It’s thst heavy? Wow. Also is the beylauncher LR life ne’er that the regular Beylauncher? For me the beylogger gives me less room to hold the launcher grip I have fatter hands though so that might contribute. Is it just me or have you had experienced anything similar?
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:51 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:43 AM)EpicLight Wrote: for me it’s great.  i really like it.  however two metal grips was way too heavy.  one metal grip is just right for balancing out the beylogger plus.  ymmv depending on how you hold the launcher of course.

It’s thst heavy? Wow. Also is the beylauncher LR life ne’er that the regular Beylauncher? For me the beylogger gives me less room to hold the launcher grip I have fatter hands though so that might contribute. Is it just me or have you had experienced anything similar?

i hear you there, the launcher grips are definitely smaller by default.  i use the rubber grip to counter that for my index and middle finger, and i wrap my thumb all the way over the back connector point.  the small rubber on the end of the grip allows the end of my hand to make good contact.  given the “claw” posture of my hand, the beylogger fits just fine and i can perform any launch angle comfortably .  to each their own, and i’m always looking for improvements if you know of any.
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:19 AM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:51 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: It’s thst heavy? Wow. Also is the beylauncher LR life ne’er that the regular Beylauncher? For me the beylogger gives me less room to hold the launcher grip I have fatter hands though so that might contribute. Is it just me or have you had experienced anything similar?

i hear you there, the launcher grips are definitely smaller by default.  i use the rubber grip to counter that for my index and middle finger, and i wrap my thumb all the way over the back connector point.  the small rubber on the end of the grip allows the end of my hand to make good contact.  given the “claw” posture of my hand, the beylogger fits just fine and i can perform any launch angle comfortably .  to each their own, and i’m always looking for improvements if you know of any.

Have you ever tried changing the position of your launcher on the grip to where you pull back instead of to the side when launching?
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:23 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:19 AM)EpicLight Wrote: i hear you there, the launcher grips are definitely smaller by default.  i use the rubber grip to counter that for my index and middle finger, and i wrap my thumb all the way over the back connector point.  the small rubber on the end of the grip allows the end of my hand to make good contact.  given the “claw” posture of my hand, the beylogger fits just fine and i can perform any launch angle comfortably .  to each their own, and i’m always looking for improvements if you know of any.

Have you ever tried changing the position of your launcher on the grip to where you pull back instead of to the side when launching?

[Image: zlojup2.jpg]
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:39 AM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:23 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Have you ever tried changing the position of your launcher on the grip to where you pull back instead of to the side when launching?

yes I have.  it not my preference, however my 4yo son really likes that position:
[Image: zlojup2.jpg]

he's a lefty and the angle compass helps him launch somewhat more consistently (for a 4yo)

Has he watched the show? If he has it’s probably because he wants to mimic the main character.
I call my set-up "It Just Works"
[Image: RRxFUrA.jpg]
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:40 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: The simple Carabiner Grip, works well for me

https://imgur.com/a/uhGQH

Plus it matches
My launcher setup!
[Image: WIN_20180201_20_38_04_Pro.jpg]
Kinda basic but I'm soon going to upgrade it with launcher rubber and Rubber Assists
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:41 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:39 AM)EpicLight Wrote: yes I have.  it not my preference, however my 4yo son really likes that position:

he's a lefty and the angle compass helps him launch somewhat more consistently (for a 4yo)

Has he watched the show? If he has it’s probably because he wants to mimic the main character.

He most certainly does watch and yes, he is a hardcore Valt fan, lol!
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:54 PM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:41 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Has he watched the show? If he has it’s probably because he wants to mimic the main character.

He most certainly does watch and yes, he is a hardcore Valt fan, lol!

That probably why his launcher is blue
I flip between several launchers based on what I'm launching.

Digital Sword Launcher (Blue) - I've severely worn out the gears on the right-spin side, but I can get powerful launches in left-spin greater than my other launchers, which makes it very valuable for launching things like Nightmare Longinus, Legend Spriggan, and Spriggan Requiem.

Light Launcher (Black) + Long Winder (Black) + original Beylogger - This is my go-to for Right-Spin Attack types, due to my DSL's issues in right-spin. It's light in weight and easy to control when I bank while giving me plenty of power. It's ease-of-use and power wrapped into one.

Light Launcher L/R (Requiem) + L/R Winder + original Beylogger - Due to the length and inflexibility the ripcord has, I'm constantly bashing this into the floor when I try to launch banked shots, but I'm a bit stronger with it than the Light Launcher. Since I can't bank it properly, I use it for anything that's not Attack-oriented when I need that extra bit of power over the Light Launcher. I also use it for left-spin Zombies like Drain Fafnir, as I can control my exact power for lighter launches better with it.
(Feb. 03, 2018  2:52 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I flip between several launchers based on what I'm launching.

Digital Sword Launcher (Blue) - I've severely worn out the gears on the right-spin side, but I can get powerful launches in left-spin greater than my other launchers, which makes it very valuable for launching things like Nightmare Longinus, Legend Spriggan, and Spriggan Requiem.

Light Launcher (Black)  + Long Winder (Black) + original Beylogger - This is my go-to for Right-Spin Attack types, due to my DSL's issues in right-spin. It's light in weight and easy to control when I bank while giving me plenty of power. It's ease-of-use and power wrapped into one.

Light Launcher L/R (Requiem) + L/R Winder + original Beylogger - Due to the length and inflexibility the ripcord has, I'm constantly bashing this into the floor when I try to launch banked shots, but I'm a bit stronger with it than the Light Launcher. Since I can't bank it properly, I use it for anything that's not Attack-oriented when I need that extra bit of power over the Light Launcher. I also use it for left-spin Zombies like Drain Fafnir, as I can control my exact power for lighter launches better with it.

i’ve broken 2 DSword launchers by striping gears.  i generally don’t go for max power launches on left spinning beys.  it seems left spinning beys do better when they spin a bit slower than the opponent.  the DSword is really nice for right spinning stamina beys.  without a doubt it rips harder than anything else, plus it looks and feels awesome so it’s absolutely worth owning.

i do really like the light launcher LR, tho.  it has really nice action and a great feel.

however i get all the power i need from the LR string launcher, it has a gear ratio inside that’s noticably stronger than the 1:1 ratio of the regular string launcher.  if you really need more power you can transplant the spring assembly (and string) from the Left spin string launcher and get another full rotation (obviously not ok for tournaments).