What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real?

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:19 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dranzer MS or Zeus?

Dranzer I mean

Yeah. Typo error lol. Dranzer is my favorite bey too
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:19 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Dranzer I mean

Yeah. Typo error lol. Dranzer is my favorite bey too

Helios:*Cries*
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:22 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah. Typo error lol. Dranzer is my favorite bey too

Helios:*Cries*

lol
L drago destructor dominates every bey
L-Drago dies quickly from a glance of Ashura
Probally go with First Uranus since ist the 1st bey to be created in Sparking lol
and i would make my own bey and call it kill assault
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:18 PM)ohio blader Wrote: and i would make my own bey and call it kill assault

ok
Well first off all instead of saying what of beys and bladers had bonds I think we could take it a step further and make the world an anime
First of all you would have your own unique bey and second actually that’s it lol
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:13 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Well first off all instead of saying what of beys and bladers had bonds I think we could take it a step further and make the world an anime
First of all you would have your own unique bey and second actually that’s it lol

good explanation
But answering the original question I would have my tempest Fafnir rule the world and destroy all enemies in my path until I fought free and pasted out because he is my favorite character and I fanboy over him more than I should
Tempest Fafnir is the Fafnir layer but the blue rubber is black and instead of having the counter thingies it would have counter clockwise blades in the spots were the counter thingies are and they would look like the blades on tempest dragon
You love Free to much lol.
But Mirage Fafnir would be the 3rd bey I would go with for the world of blading
Also quick edit the only other rule is that your beys name has to match your name just like in the anime
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:22 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Also quick edit the only other rule is that your beys name has to match your name just like in the anime

That makes me sad
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:28 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I can also make your own name

lol.
You should have Genesis as your second bey
Oh yeah and that reminds me in the secerio were life is beyblade anime then there would be no decks

I have been thinking about this for a long time if you couldn’t guess beyblade is my life
I think Helios Volcano would be my 2nd bey I would go with after First Uranus
But just putting something out there
A lot of you guys including myself said that beyblades would be to overpowered and control the world if there was resonance but I would like to point out that there is a military that uses guns and bullets that can kill people and the most damage a bey has ever done in anime is damage concrete walls which while power fuel it Canot compete with the current power guns hold
(Although it would be cool if things weren’t like that)
I would FINALLY feel the satisfaction of tearing apart a helpless opponent's Beyblade while they beg for mercy with my Poison Serpent...

...Ok, that got dark, real quick.
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I would FINALLY feel the satisfaction of tearing apart a helpless opponent's Beyblade while they beg for mercy with my Poison Serpent...

Not if my Cyber Pegasus has something to say about that
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I would FINALLY feel the satisfaction of tearing apart a helpless opponent's Beyblade while they beg for mercy with my Poison Serpent...

Not if my Cyber Pegasus has something to say about that

...What kind of Cyber Pegasus? The carpy Hasbro one or the Godlike red-and-white TT one?...
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not if my Cyber Pegasus has something to say about that

...What kind of Cyber Pegasus? The carpy Hasbro one or the Godlike red-and-white TT one?...

It doesn’t matter, my bladers spirit is unrivaled (hasbro by the way)
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ...What kind of Cyber Pegasus? The carpy Hasbro one or the Godlike red-and-white TT one?...

It doesn’t matter, my bladers spirit is unrivaled (hasbro by the way)

You have a "strong" Blader's Spirit with THIS?!
[Image: Beyblade_Cyber_Pegasus.jpg]
You dare oppose me and Serpent, mere mortal?