What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real?

(Nov. 18, 2020  4:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It doesn’t matter, my bladers spirit is unrivaled (hasbro by the way)

You have a "strong" Blader's Spirit with THIS?!
[Image: Beyblade_Cyber_Pegasus.jpg]
You dare oppose me and Serpent, mere mortal?

Gingka Hagane taught me that it’s not the bey that matters, it’s the bey spirit that matters (proceeds to get KO’d in the first round)
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You have a "strong" Blader's Spirit with THIS?!

Gingka Hagane taught me that it’s not the bey that matters, it’s the bey spirit that matters (proceeds to get KO’d in the first round)

Well...
Uh...
Ah...
...Reji is my favourite MFB character, so, uh, chew on that!

(IDK, I give up, you are clearly superior. BTW, I DON'T actually want to destroy my opponent's beys, that's just BRUTAL)
The only beyspirit blader who proved his worth was kai Hiwatari.
my mirage fafnir will drain the world

me hands spins it*

hits the rocks and stops spinning*

me: why is mirage such a bad spin stealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:24 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: my mirage fafnir will drain the world

me hands spins it*

hits the rocks and stops spinning*

me: why is mirage such a bad spin stealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big oof and lol
Lol that’s halarous and that was me when I used mirage when it wasn’t on counter mode and it just stopped lol
Nah you gotta show the world your with Spriggan
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah you gotta show the world your with Spriggan

i'd just talk to my phoenix
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:32 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah you gotta show the world your with Spriggan

i'd get free Naru agias sis
everyday!

stop that now
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:41 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:

Im crying
Why is this coming as a surprise to u guys it obvious to me
your saying that if i bond my 5 yen spinning toy to my soul, then i can break several codes of the Geneva convention while getting drafted to Iran?

edit:that is just a joke
Watch your get Bushin Ashura and it starts a blader war XD
It definitely would be interesting indeed, and even then to some level it exists, you practice with the specific combo that you like and the better that you become as a blader, the less you need to rely on only using meta parts and combos, and then you can experiment and find out what works for you.
My destructor l drago would dominate ALL!!!!!!! I AM THE DRAGON EMEPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u are stronger than me, I will just take ur powers. Easy claps. (bye bye pegasus)
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:12 PM)Staron Wrote: Me and Super Hyperion would take the world by Storm!

Haha very funny
Hyperion Burn is a big no!
Bushin Ashura a big yes!
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You have a "strong" Blader's Spirit with THIS?!

my desuccesor (ryuga) was the mentor of Gingka (your mentor). I am the DRAGON EMEPEROR! Gingka himself admitted the Ryuga was stronger than him........(gingka turned into equal of ryuga in shogun steel)

(Nov. 18, 2020  6:12 PM)Staron Wrote: Me and Super Hyperion would take the world by Storm!

how dare u? "Hand over all that power to me!" (to the dragon emperor)