What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real?

If it was real, I'd storm the world, join a beyblade club. Have the time of my life.
My Pegasus would be the strongest there is.
my Uranus would dominate the world.
I mean a strong bond can bring limitless amounts of power, might as well use beys for war. jokes aside, a simple battle between determine 5 year olds would bring mass destruction.
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my Uranus would dominate the world.

My Pegasus be stronger.
Mhm, but the best there is would definetly be ME.
i would love to join big tournaments like the legend festival and have the time of my life
If it were real you would all be on your knees in front of me begging for mercy

lol jkjk I’d probably just get Genesis to do my homework or something
i will destroy all beys

just kidding or am i
It would cause many problems, actually Beyblades might even have a role in the government if they were strong enough. Plastic and metal toy tops, $20-ish bucks a piece, as weapons of mass destruction? Idk man, might cause some issues...
This would probally be the end of the world
I would rule the world with my Helios! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! (Is that enough haha's?)
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:09 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I would rule the world with my Helios! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! (Is that enough haha's?)

You dare say the name Helios
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:09 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I would rule the world with my Helios! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! (Is that enough haha's?)

You dare say the name Helios

This is another problem. Beys are not usually unique. Sure, customization exists, but what if someone has the same Bey as you?
I would rule the world with Hyperion or Spryzen!
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I would rule the world with Hyperion or Spryzen!

So your going with Zoom Zoom or Overpowered
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I would rule the world with Hyperion or Spryzen!

That kind of sounds funny.Your shouting "I would rule the world with Hyperion or Spryzen!"
I wouldn't have had to relocate Horusood to my Classic deck, that's what
Changing my mind . I would rule the world with my Ares!(My fanfic byblade) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! (now, Is that enough haha's?)
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best bey to go with is L-Drago lol

What happens when you swap the L with lol? it makes Lol-Drago.

anime and real life

(mirage is better than king(whispers) )

and your parent would not get you volcano helios by seeing that it would be so dangerous

a 20 dollar toy leading to earth destruction

and yes enough haha's