What Are You Currently Reading?

Your Inner Fish by Neil Shubin for my AP Bio Assignment
My AP US History textbook XD because I always read my textbooks before I start the class. I also have a summer assignment to do.

I'm still waiting for Rick Riordan's Mark of Athena...

jan the series in order:
Series 1: Lightning Thief, Sea of Monsters, Titan's Curse, Battle of the Labyrinth, Last Olympian
Series 2: Lost Hero, Son of Neptune, Mark Of Athena (not released yet)

I loved the series ever since my friend and I found The Sea of Monsters in our book fair in 5th grade haha.
Oh my gosh Ga'Hooleone,those books are AMAZING. I have only read the first book on the second series though.
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:54 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Your Inner Fish by Neil Shubin for my AP Bio Assignment
My AP US History textbook XD because I always read my textbooks before I start the class. I also have a summer assignment to do.

jan the series in order:
Series 1: Lightning Thief, Sea of Monsters, Titan's Curse, Battle of the Labyrinth, Last Olympian

I loved the series ever since my friend and I found The Sea of Monsters in our book fair in 5th grade haha.

Ah, thanks a lot for that list. Smile
Thankfully, I have the whole Series 1 on my Kindle already! YAY!
Hm, so you read it first in fifth grade? Well, my first Percy Jackson was just over two months back. Not to mention that I am in 10th grade! XD
I'm currently reading the book series,The Kane Chronicles
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:54 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Your Inner Fish by Neil Shubin for my AP Bio Assignment

jan the series in order:

You like Percy Jackson?That is awesome!!!

im trying to read the how to train your dragon series...................................again
Guns, Germs, and Steel for my AP Global History assignment. It just sounds incredibly boring, doesn't it?

I'm also waiting for the Mark of Athena to be released. And the third Divergent book, but that will be a while.
the hunger games mocking jay
big nate class on his own
and fantastic beasts and where to find them
I'm currently re-reading the Haruhi Suzumiya light novels volumes 1 to 10. I've finished them but I haven't gotten over the Haruhi hype so this will have to do until a possible new season.
My AP World History Book lol

Of all seriousness, I'm reading Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan. I've got to go buy some more volumes.
i like reading mythology books and batlle/mystery
like percy jackson
I supposedly like historical fiction(some dumb online quiz that i did at the library), but ill rly read any book that i find interesting. at the moment i think im reading "The Grimm Legacy"...wait, no, i finished that book. now im reading "The People of Sparks". yeah, The Grimm Lagacy was pretty amazing. haha
I'm almost done with Artemis Fowl and the last guardian. I didn't get that long ago so I'm doing good
I'm reading The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.
Great Book so far...
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:07 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Guns, Germs, and Steel for my AP Global History assignment. It just sounds incredibly boring, doesn't it?

I'm also waiting for the Mark of Athena to be released. And the third Divergent book, but that will be a while.

I finished that book a couple of weeks ago for my AP World History summer assignment, suprisingly there were a couple of interesting parts. The book is definitely long though. Writing an essay about it was worse.
I am reading holes for my summer project
Its a great book
Louis Sachar is a great author
I finished what's been released of the Divergent series, so I'm re-reading "The Universe in a Nutshell" for a summer project.
I started reading Eragon today. It's pretty good, kinda slow right now but my friend said it gets really intense.
I finnished The Mocking Jay today. I find my fav characters always die... I also read Black Book of Secrets. You all should read it sometime. Its very enthralling and mysterious. Grin
Sorry to bump this thread. I just saw it now.

But anyways, I recently started to read a novel called ''The Kite Runner''. I've started to read it a bit, and surprisingly started to love it, and even get attatched to it, if that's what you'd say. I love how descriptive the text is. It already catches the readers attention.
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:04 AM)Tri Wrote: I started reading Eragon today. It's pretty good, kinda slow right now but my friend said it gets really intense.

Yeah, I'm reading that too. I've gotten pretty far and it does speed up and get better.
Minor spoiler, but something I always thought was cool (eragon)
(Mar. 11, 2014  1:06 AM)Flambo. Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:04 AM)Tri Wrote: I started reading Eragon today. It's pretty good, kinda slow right now but my friend said it gets really intense.

Yeah, I'm reading that too. I've gotten pretty far and it does speed up and get better.

I finished it about a year and a half ago XD. Notice the date of the post.

Eragon and the whole Inheritance Cycle series was my second favorite series of books overall, right behind the Joshua Files.
Sadly, I haven't been reading as much over the past few years as I used to. Lately I've been reading a few chapters of Nana (manga) a week and Stephen Hawking's "Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays" when I have time. Just finished reading The Great Gatsby for school, which has to be one of the best books I've read in High School so far.
Currently I´m reading "Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of the Four". Man, this is thrilling!! :o
Quite heavy stuff though... I guess everyone under the age of ~15 will be struggling through the old writing style...:\
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:22 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2014  1:06 AM)Flambo. Wrote:

I finished it about a year and a half ago XD. Notice the date of the post.

Eragon and the whole Inheritance Cycle series was my second favorite series of books overall, right behind the Joshua Files.

Wow... I really need to read the dates more...