What Are You Currently Reading?

I'm reading tuesdays with morrie :o and at school im reading Huck Finn
I've been slowly reading through the Twilight saga just to see what all of the fuss is about.

I'm currently about 3/4s of the way through Breaking Dawn and I have to say that up until this book, (the first one explicitly excluded), I was kind of enjoying the series. But Breaking Dawn is literally just ridiculous on so so SO many levels.

I can't imagine what was going through this woman's head when she came up with some of this carp. I won't spoil it for all like 2 people who haven't already heard about it, but the birth scene in the book is literally completely ludicrous.
Well, I'm almost done with A Knight of the Word, by Terry Brooks. The plot twist near the end didnt really surprise me that much, but it is a good book aside from that. When I finish it, I will likely start Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson.
(Jan. 07, 2010  8:38 PM)Ash Wrote: Diary of a wimpy kid, the red one

Year 7s get a free book now, chose this book as I like comedy.

you can get as many books as you like in the library?
I'm reading Dracula, the very first book by Bram Stoker.

Very interesting, so far...
I'm reading the last of the Harry Potter series.
(Jan. 08, 2010  11:11 AM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: you can get as many books as you like in the library?

Yea but you can keep this one
I'm rereading a series called the Sword of Truth. It was real good that I'm reading it again. The first book is called The Wizard's First Rule.

Does anyone else dislike the twilight series besides myself?
(Jan. 09, 2010  1:02 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Does anyone else dislike the twilight series besides myself?

its against the MAN LAWS to like that book lmfao. i based that off of a facebook group... anyways yeahhhhhhh... i dont like it Tongue_out
I think lots of people dislike the Twilight saga on this board. The first film was a massive disappointment, all that hype for nothing. I can only assume the books fair the same way.

I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse series (True blood), I bought the entire set for £20 in a sale. DEAL! £££
I don't have much of an opinion on them so far as i've only read 25 pages or so into the first book (only got them today).
ive read the twilight series, like last year, but ive just read the percy jackson series, its awesome! hope the film is up to scratch :L
(Jan. 10, 2010  6:52 AM)Neeek Wrote: I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse series (True blood), I bought the entire set for £20 in a sale. DEAL! £££
I don't have much of an opinion on them so far as i've only read 25 pages or so into the first book (only got them today).

I'm still reading it and it is very good! I'm now a quarter of the way throught the second book. Its pretty, uhhmmm .... Graphic? Nah, that's to subtle a word
(Jan. 26, 2010  12:19 AM)Neeek Wrote: I'm still reading it and it is very good! I'm now a quarter of the way throught the second book. Its pretty, uhhmmm .... Graphic? Nah, that's to subtle a word

I've seen it described as "X-Rated Twilight". I've been meaning to check it out but I keep forgetting about it every time I'm out somewhere that sells books. lol

Is it worth buying or should I just get it from the library?
(Jan. 26, 2010  1:17 AM)Roan Wrote: Is it worth buying or should I just get it from the library?

The books are good, and i'm glad I bought the set, but the only reason bought them was because I got them so cheap. If they are expensive to buy then its not worth buying, especially if you tend not to read books again after reading them the first time, like me. If they have them in your local Library then i'd say that's a better option tbh.
i red all the twilight series it's great,but both my sister talk about it and its driven me nutz
(Jan. 28, 2010  7:28 PM)wbo Wrote: but both my sister talk about it and its driven me nutz

The current problem with teenage girls at my school
How to kill a mocking bird. We have to read it for School ... Uncertain
I'm currently reading The Sound and the Fury. It's a confusing mess but I'll manage.
I hate vampires,...my sister and my freinds are like OMG a VAMPIRE! HATE them and im going to make that clear. XD They wont be so bad if they where not the most popular thign out there right now, No go on the snowGLO!

Im only reading what is infront of me at the moment. Unless you want to consider documents, and 5 year life planning, for Buisness and good Economic Developments in the furute.....= =; I hate them so annoying, how can you plan something if it makes no sence?

Either way i read alot in the past but right now i dont read much anymore. Cant find anything that strikes my fancy. I REALLY should maybe i need to find a good Taxidermy book so i could teach my self. Buy some math books too...........
I love reading and have read a couple of books. I started reading after I read "The Da Vinci Code", I liked reading the book so much that I started reading other novels also and slowly started liking reading. I am currently reading a very good book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" penned down by J K Rowling. She has written about 6 books and all of these were gifted to me by a friend of mine for Christmas. He knows this kind of books I like. I am enjoying reading this book.
The Jester by James Patterson, great historical/fiction book.
im currently reading the beyblade graphic novels just finished FMA