What Are You Currently Reading?

Romeo and Juliet Unhappy
I have to read it for my English literature exam...
I've read it like 12 times already (no exaggeration)
(Sep. 11, 2008  4:41 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Romeo and Juliet Unhappy
I have to read it for my English literature exam...
I've read it like 12 times already (no exaggeration)

Aww, why are you sad about it?

I love Romeo and Juliet. I love anything Shakespeare, actually. lol

Hamlet is <3
I'm reading Lisey's Story by Stephen King, a book on the Elephant Man (Joseph Merrick) and some books on birds.
I just finished reading Scorpia (Which was the only book in the Alex Rider series i didnt read.)
Out Of Many AP Edition US History Textbook

It's THE BEST book ever. I can't put the damn book down, since I'm so eager to find out what else happens. AP US History is going to be a breeze, all I have to do is read this book and I'm done. The author is such an amazing writer.

I wish Speechless
^lol, that must be one terrible book
Just realised we had this thread because Googlebot was reading it. XD Anyways, thought it should come back because it seems like a nice little thread (it's not too old anyways). Smile Shoot me if you disagree. Pinching_eyes_2

Actually, I don't think I'm reading anything at the moment apart from the stuff that's vital for my English GCSE......and I'm not even reading those well. Theres Romeo & Juliet which makes me suicidal, Death Of A Salesmen that doesn't really help to lighten my mood after R&J and The Magic Toyshop. Which isn't like it sounds....it's kinda odd really but it's not bad.
Oh and I have to read a load of sonnets and do an essay on those as well. And they're all dull. I haven't read a poem I enjoyed since......well since Roans last one. But excluding his work then not in like 5 years. Confused

Anyways, hopefully the rest of you will be reading better things than me? Maybe you can give me some ideas of decent things to read?
Also, does anyone know of any books like Battle Royale? That aren't Lord of the Flies. :\
Brian Clough - The Autobiography; Walking On Water
I just finished reading "At Swim, Two Boys" by Jamie O'Neill and, as seems to be the norm these days, the ending made me rage.

I swear, authors are incapable of writing good endings. Serious
im reading Cirque du freak Hunters of the desk
Black Out by Lisa Unger
Pretty interesting.
Night Watch by Terry Pratchett.
I'm rereading my Pratchetts again.
I'm reading the Watchmen graphic novel. I'm impressed -- I hate comics but I'm really enjoying this so far.
Nightrise - Anthony Horowitz
The Inferno

My English teacher was like "...are you sure you wanna pick an easier book?" Oddly enough it makes complete sense to me on a literary level, however, some of the references to the Aeneid make it difficult.
I'm reading the Beyblade Manga
Well not really reading... listening to the last Harry Potter book on CD. It doesn't give me a headache like reading Smile
(Jul. 29, 2009  11:54 PM)SilverWolf Wrote: I'm reading the Beyblade Manga

Read the first post of this thread.
Sorry... Confusedmithicide:
Watership Down, haven't read it for a while so I figured it was time for another round~
(Jul. 30, 2009  12:04 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Watership Down, haven't read it for a while so I figured it was time for another round~

This is one of my fave books ever. <3 I might have to read it again soon now you've mentioned it.
(Sep. 11, 2008  11:33 PM)Elmo Wrote: Out Of Many AP Edition US History Textbook

It's THE BEST book ever. I can't put the damn book down, since I'm so eager to find out what else happens. AP US History is going to be a breeze, all I have to do is read this book and I'm done. The author is such an amazing writer.

I wish Speechless

Dammit, you made me think I could pick that up and breeze through the class ;-;