What Are You Currently Reading?

(Feb. 11, 2010  11:50 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: im currently reading the beyblade graphic novels just finished FMA

These are not proper prose books, we have a manga thread here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-Man...ly-reading
I started reading reading Petals In The Wind
So far its a great book
I satrted Amulet Of Samarkand yesterday . . any good?
started*
I don't think it is alright to just type a book title; please at least add some content such as what you think of it ...
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis it's a good book some wouldn't understand.
Dan Brown's Digital Fortress. It was quite boring, until one short point near the end. Then the characters were still struggling on the answer to a riddle when I had found it at least five pages ago, so it was not a good end for me ...
the blind side a+ book
Re-reading 1984.

Yay for Grade 11 required reading!
(Feb. 14, 2010  5:59 PM)♥ Wrote: I don't think it is alright to just type a book title; please at least add some content such as what you think of it ...

sorry.

i've read the titans curse only though, and the vocabulary is descriptive and elegant
im reading scryed atm its pretty good
I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. But I'm reading all of the book series (not in order Tongue_out ) and I'm starting to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
reading The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (the light novel, not the manga)
I'm reading Chicken Soup for the Teenage SoulGaspn Love & Friendship.This book is really a worth read.
The Five Ancestors: book 3 Snake. This series is one of the Most addicting series I've ever read,10/10.
I'm currently reading Dragon Champion by E.E Knight and so far it's been interesting and I love how he has overcome his his difficulties whats more I love how becomes a pack leader of wolves.
im reading macbeth 4 school
damn you macduff damn you
I'm reading Inkheart. Very interesting. Also there's a movie for it which was released in 2008, even though the book was first published in 2003.
Tomorrow, When the War Began.
It's getting pretty interesting, but the beginning is not that good.
im triying to finish the Davinci code : S
Just finished reading Second Foundation by Isaac Asimov. Amazing series so far.
I read the Harry Potter Series.
Currently, I am on the Chamber of Secrets.
Skulduggery Pleasant. 2nd book. Rereading. Best book ever.
Tokyopop ultimate muscle i'm on the the second series.