We Need To Talk About The Hasbro Pro Series Beystadium

Silver Spring, MD
Martin Luther King Jr. Recreational Park
1120 Jackson Rd
  Meet under the pavilion
12:00 PM on 04/16/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Format: The format for this event is Burst Standard, with 3v3 rules. Bring at least 3 Beyblades with non-repeating parts. Please read the Burst Standard rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your accompanied blader have the appropriate equipment to compete. Legal parts / launchers will not be lent out by event staff.

This is an Unranked tournament! We will be only be using the Hasbro Pro Series Beystadium type pictured above!!! This will not affect your beyrank. However, I will bring prizes, decent ones.

The real purpose of this tournament is to gather data for whether or not the Hasbro Pro Series Beystadium type is a viable replacement for TT B-09 Standard Beystadiums in WBO tournaments. Hypothesis: I don't believe it is! But I'm willing to hold a tournament and try it and find out. 3v3 to maximize useful data.

Host: Deceased Crab

Location: This event will be held outdoors at MLK Jr. Recreational Park.

Time: As the tournament will start promptly at 12:00pm, please plan to arrive around 11:15 am when registration will begin. Registration will close at 11:45am. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

Prizes: Prize pool will include a new in packaging DB Beystadium B-183, a $30 MallOfToys gift card, and a $30 Fourgaming gift card. So, you've got options if you make it to the top 3. I'm also having trophies made for the event.

Other Information:
Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring at least three Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblades of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Please consider bringing at least one launcher for left spin and one for right spin, so you do not spend too much time switching directions. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 12:00 PM and is expected to run for about 4 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 22, 2022  3:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2022  3:17 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: so the pro series stadium is just the DB stadium but different design

No? That's not even close to true. We took a good look at some differences before Sunday's tournament.

The dish is deep, not DB deep but not Standard shallow. The inner dish size is slightly smaller. The ridge line between the inner dish and next tier is notably higher. And the four pockets are smaller, and are actual pockets.

I suspect rubber flat attack types will work similarly bad to how they do in DB beystadiums; so don't get your hopes up for staff ever accepting this type.

From my testing, attack types actually work extremely well in this stadium. For me, they actually keep a steady flower pattern most of the time and are extremely fast and somewhat controllable as usual. The only major difference I would say is present is the deeper ridge. The deeper ridge not only makes it easier for attack types to speed up from the ridge but it also prevents self KO's from occuring as often.

I personally don't think the pro series stadium is on the level of competitive usage as the standard type stadium, but I also don't think it is that weakening to a particular Beyblade type that it cant eventually be.
(Mar. 23, 2022  4:38 AM)Abellia Wrote: so as to not accidentally disregard the stadium just because of inferior ruling

Ideally this is the last thing I read from you ever again. Your concerns have been noted but, seriously, never speak to me again in any context for any reason, and read this in full, because You Have Not:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ

Yes, we WILL be keeping an eye on whether or not pocket wall bounces are happening in the Pro Series Beystadium, in what frequency, and what conditions. It will go into the tournament report.
(Mar. 23, 2022  1:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  4:38 AM)Abellia Wrote: so as to not accidentally disregard the stadium just because of inferior ruling

Ideally this is the last thing I read from you ever again. Your concerns have been noted but, seriously, never speak to me again in any context for any reason, and read this in full, because You Have Not:

Yes, we WILL be keeping an eye on whether or not pocket wall bounces are happening in the Pro Series Beystadium, in what frequency, and what conditions. It will go into the tournament report.

I don't know why you seem to dislike me? I haven't broken any of those rules there, as far as I'm aware. I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't have skewed results by not implementing a rule that is commonly used to keep the balance of other stadiums, since you seemed to imply that you'd be basing the existence of a second unranked event with the wall bounce rule implemented off the results of this one without said rule. 

Anyhow - good that you'll be keeping track of whether or not pocket wall bounces are happening, thank you for letting me know. I'm interested in the potential of the pro series stadium, just as you are hosting this tournament, and I'd like to not see it shut down early by skewed evidence.
(Mar. 23, 2022  1:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

I know I can be rough on people myself, but this is a wildly disproportionate response. Right now we need more community engagement, not people being scared off by angry dinosaurs like you and me when we're in a bad mood.

Your Link Wrote:1. Treat other members well.
Don’t harass or be rude to other members. In general, try to be nice to them and make their lives better. This community exists solely as a fun place for Beyblade fans online — don’t make it un-fun.

I appreciate you running this event and fully support you running it how you want - I am glad we let hosts choose these things and respect what you have done for our community on the forum and your community in Maryland... But please try to be patient with people who question you, another Beyblade winter is coming and it is better we stay together - and warm.
You don't call someone else's decisions, that they have already explained, for an unranked testing tournament, inferior, or skewed. That's the rudest, and he did both across 2 posts. At that point, no future positive communication is even possible, and should be discouraged or prevented.

I'm literally convinced that is someone's alt troll account. I would like that investigated by staff, honestly, because out of 3 total posts 2 are in this thread. If it's not, then I would still discourage them from what they did.

At this point I question whether or not the tournament should be held at all. Very few people put in the actual meaningful work of running unranked tournaments to test new formats or beystadiums. Everyone and everyone is willing to voice loud opinions about it, but not do anything that actually leads towards usable data for staff to consider. Is it even worth it?

The pocket wall bounce rule is an artifact of the MFB era dragged into Burst for the sake of consistency, since gaps were replaced with pockets with open floors. The Haspro beystadium, like many Hasbro ones, has no intention for out of stadium KOs to be an option, unlike B-09, so the pocket wall bounce rule doesn't make sense for it.

Given that there are now 4 Pockets on Haspro, of a potentially shallow depth, having to continuously check for possible pocket wall bounces on video for an entire unranked tournament where they seem potentially more likely for a KO situation that literally cannot happen by design is overkill. We're not implementing the pocket wall bounce KO rule for this tournament.
(Mar. 23, 2022  7:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You don't call someone else's decisions, that they have already explained, for an unranked testing tournament, inferior, or skewed. That's the rudest, and he did both across 2 posts. At that point, no future positive communication is even possible, and should be discouraged or prevented.

I'm literally convinced that is someone's alt troll account. I would like that investigated by staff, honestly, because out of 3 total posts 2 are in this thread. If it's not, then I would still discourage them from what they did.

At this point I question whether or not the tournament should be held at all. Very few people put in the actual meaningful work of running unranked tournaments to test new formats or beystadiums. Everyone and everyone is willing to voice loud opinions about it, but not do anything that actually leads towards usable data for staff to consider. Is it even worth it?

I think you're taking this a little too seriously tbh. They were just saying they disagreed with the ruling, and telling them to "never speak to you again in any context" and saying mods should ban them is a massive overreaction.
(Mar. 23, 2022  7:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You don't call someone else's decisions, that they have already explained, for an unranked testing tournament, inferior, or skewed. That's the rudest, and he did both across 2 posts. At that point, no future positive communication is even possible, and should be discouraged or prevented.

The pocket wall bounce rule is an artifact of the MFB era dragged into Burst for the sake of consistency, since gaps were replaced with pockets with open floors. The Haspro beystadium, like many Hasbro ones, has no intention for out of stadium KOs to be an option, unlike B-09, so the pocket wall bounce rule doesn't make sense for it.

Given that there are now 4 Pockets on Haspro, of a potentially shallow depth, having to continuously check for possible pocket wall bounces on video for an entire unranked tournament where they seem potentially more likely for a KO situation that literally cannot happen by design is overkill. We're not implementing the pocket wall bounce KO rule for this tournament.

Well, it's generally accepted consensus that having the wall bounce rule is better for gameplay balance, so I don't know why you're this miffed about it and consider it a rulebreak, it clearly isn't. I'm sorry if you think it was an attack on you and your event specifically - it's just that I don't want to see the pro series stadium discarded because of poor conditions, a la blue clay in tennis, as would happen if you didn't use fair rules.

Regarding the pocket wall bounce rule: so you want to play the stadium as close to intended as possible? Shouldn't the goal be to try to make the stadium as balanced as possible? If you don't want to put in the work to check for kos to happen as they should, then maybe leave the testing to someone else here? I mean, in ranked tournaments, it would unheard of for an organizer to decide not to check footage for a supposed back-wall bounce KO.

Again, I don't mean anything hurtful by this, I'm sorry if that's what you got out of it. I'm just trying to make sure that the testing is as fair and as applicable to how the stadium would be in real tournament use as possible, and if you disagree, you could do so more nicely than to ruleshark and say "Ideally this is the last thing I read from you ever again" after a single post that doesn't even break a rule, or than calling someone a troll for trying to be amicable about tournament ruling. 

Actually, while I'm at it - I'd like to deconstruct this. 
(Mar. 23, 2022  7:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You don't call someone else's decisions, that they have already explained

You haven't explained anything. Others on the topic have mentioned that the stadium's tornado ridge is taller, beys stay in there more than they would in the b09, and that KOs are slightly less common. In fact, to quote friedpasta: "The Pro Series stadium already has a myriad of ways to make KOs harder than the currently legal stadiums. Firstly, the tornado ridge is significantly taller, causing certain drivers to catch the ridge better and thus many drivers that are very punishable with attack will already become harder to KO. There’s also a higher ratio of wall to actual pocket in this stadium. Furthermore, the pockets are pretty small, so beys are gonna be even more prone to bouncing back than in the B-09, especially the pocket with the peg-leg thingy."

However, rather than actually addressing any of these with true justifications, or testing proving that the gaps caused by those factors between the pro series stadium and the TT standard are minimal, all you have said is that you don't think the same way and provided the bare minimum of what can be considered anecdote. 

Also, not a he.

- Abellia
crab really out here throwing a tantrum. Based, when's the sequel?

Despite thinking that your opinion is the only valid one, it simply isn’t. Someone asking a question and/or having a differing opinion does not give you the right to be rude and disrespectful to that individual
“ The real purpose of this tournament is to gather data for whether or not the Hasbro Pro Series Beystadium type is a viable replacement for TT B-09 Standard Beystadiums in WBO tournaments. Hypothesis: I don't believe it is! But I'm willing to hold a tournament and try it and find out. 3v3 to maximize useful data.”

So this is word for word what is in the description of the tournament. I had asked a simple question as to weather we would count pocket wall bounces as KOs or not to determine how much faith I want to put in using an attacker. DeceasedCrab and his decision to not use the Wall Bounce rule is his right as the organizer. Personally I would of waited for the tournament report to contest his decision, as I don’t see some of the people speaking their opinions on this thread signed up for the event. The only people right now that should contest this is the players at the event. Personally I would of kept the rule in. But this is not my tournament and I am fine with testing it how the organizer wants to. Now I don’t agree with how Crab has responded but that’s neither here nor there. I’m sure some people get upset when others chime in and try to shove their opinions down someone else’s throat and they might say harsh things back out of anger.

This is just how I see it. Everyone needs to calm down and wait for the tournament report before they decide to grab their pitchforks and start up a mob for the Crab trials.
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:03 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: “ The real purpose of this tournament is to gather data for whether or not the Hasbro Pro Series Beystadium type is a viable replacement for TT B-09 Standard Beystadiums in WBO tournaments. Hypothesis: I don't believe it is! But I'm willing to hold a tournament and try it and find out. 3v3 to maximize useful data.”

So this is word for word what is in the description of the tournament. I had asked a simple question as to weather we would count pocket wall bounces as KOs or not to determine how much faith I want to put in using an attacker. DeceasedCrab and his decision to not use the Wall Bounce rule is his right as the organizer. Personally I would of waited for the tournament report to contest his decision, as I don’t see some of the people speaking their opinions on this thread signed up for the event. The only people right now that should contest this is the players at the event. Personally I would of kept the rule in. But this is not my tournament and I am fine with testing it how the organizer wants to. Now I don’t agree with how Crab has responded but that’s neither here nor there. I’m sure some people get upset when others chime in and try to shove their opinions down someone else’s throat and they might say harsh things back out of anger.

This is just how I see it. Everyone needs to calm down and wait for the tournament report before they decide to grab their pitchforks and start up a mob for the Crab trials.

I don't see telling someone that it might be worth doing something to not skew their results as trying to "shove their opinions down someone else's throat", but I sure can agree with the response having been harsh! Also, seeing as this tournament is for the purpose of testing, that will affect wbo legality rules - which I'm sure that as an organizer I don't have to remind you that these changes will affect other areas - I think those from outside the tournament region should be able to speak their mind if they think something about how the event will be run is amiss, and if they think it will potentially cause the use of the information gathered from the tournament to have to be discarded.

I get that it's Crab's right as the organizer to decide not to use the wall bounce ruling. It's also my right to think that doing so, and declaring the tournament conclusive evidence of the pro series stadium, choosing not to hold a second tournament with the wall bounce ruling, thus skewing evidence towards it being unfit for competitive use would be improper testing, and to let others know of this in a respectful manner, which I have done and will continue doing.
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:26 PM)Abellia Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:03 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: “ The real purpose of this tournament is to gather data for whether or not the Hasbro Pro Series Beystadium type is a viable replacement for TT B-09 Standard Beystadiums in WBO tournaments. Hypothesis: I don't believe it is! But I'm willing to hold a tournament and try it and find out. 3v3 to maximize useful data.”

So this is word for word what is in the description of the tournament. I had asked a simple question as to weather we would count pocket wall bounces as KOs or not to determine how much faith I want to put in using an attacker. DeceasedCrab and his decision to not use the Wall Bounce rule is his right as the organizer. Personally I would of waited for the tournament report to contest his decision, as I don’t see some of the people speaking their opinions on this thread signed up for the event. The only people right now that should contest this is the players at the event. Personally I would of kept the rule in. But this is not my tournament and I am fine with testing it how the organizer wants to. Now I don’t agree with how Crab has responded but that’s neither here nor there. I’m sure some people get upset when others chime in and try to shove their opinions down someone else’s throat and they might say harsh things back out of anger.

This is just how I see it. Everyone needs to calm down and wait for the tournament report before they decide to grab their pitchforks and start up a mob for the Crab trials.

I don't see telling someone that it might be worth doing something to not skew their results as trying to "shove their opinions down someone else's throat", but I sure can agree with the response having been harsh! Also, seeing as this tournament is for the purpose of testing, that will affect wbo legality rules - which I'm sure that as an organizer I don't have to remind you that these changes will affect other areas - I think those from outside the tournament region should be able to speak their mind if they think something about how the event will be run is amiss, and if they think it will potentially cause the use of the information gathered from the tournament to have to be discarded.

The opinions of those outside of the tournament should be taken into consideration. After the tournament has been concluded and the tournament report has been done. No one knows what Crab is going to say in his report. He could say “We opted to not use the Wall Bounce KO rule for the tournament and it was a mistake.” Or he could say “We opted to not use the Wall Bounce KO rule for the tournament and it didn’t seem to make a difference.” That is all I’m saying. You seem to be worried about what he is going to say about it before he has said it. Not to mention one tournament testing this stadium out is not enough data for the WBO to even start considering making any changes to the equipment we currently use for tournaments. Last year I hosted a tournament to test out the DB stadium and without other people testing it nothing ever came of it.
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:33 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:26 PM)Abellia Wrote: I don't see telling someone that it might be worth doing something to not skew their results as trying to "shove their opinions down someone else's throat", but I sure can agree with the response having been harsh! Also, seeing as this tournament is for the purpose of testing, that will affect wbo legality rules - which I'm sure that as an organizer I don't have to remind you that these changes will affect other areas - I think those from outside the tournament region should be able to speak their mind if they think something about how the event will be run is amiss, and if they think it will potentially cause the use of the information gathered from the tournament to have to be discarded.

The opinions of those outside of the tournament should be taken into consideration. After the tournament has been concluded and the tournament report has been done. No one knows what Crab is going to say in his report. He could say “We opted to not use the Wall Bounce KO rule for the tournament and it was a mistake.” Or he could say “We opted to not use the Wall Bounce KO rule for the tournament and it didn’t seem to make a difference.” That is all I’m saying. You seem to be worried about what he is going to say about it before he has said it. Not to mention one tournament testing this stadium out is not enough data for the WBO to even start considering making any changes to the equipment we currently use for tournaments. Last year I hosted a tournament to test out the DB stadium and without other people testing it nothing ever came of it.

However, he says this: "If by the end of the tournament we see any value in the pro series beystadium type as being a comparable replacement to the B-09 for ranked WBO, then we would need at least a second unranked tournament for testing, and that one could leave the wall bounce KO rule in."

Implying that the existence of future testing would depend on the positivity of the previous tests, which would be hampered by the lack of the wall bounce KO rule. Of course I'm worried about flawed testing? Is that not the moral obligation of the community?
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:43 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Despite thinking that your opinion is the only valid one, it simply isn’t. Someone asking a question and/or having a differing opinion does not give you the right to be rude and disrespectful to that individual

Yeah. I think Abellia's wrong about using the wall bounce rule but y'know. That's where I end my thoughts.
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:37 PM)Abellia Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:33 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: The opinions of those outside of the tournament should be taken into consideration. After the tournament has been concluded and the tournament report has been done. No one knows what Crab is going to say in his report. He could say “We opted to not use the Wall Bounce KO rule for the tournament and it was a mistake.” Or he could say “We opted to not use the Wall Bounce KO rule for the tournament and it didn’t seem to make a difference.” That is all I’m saying. You seem to be worried about what he is going to say about it before he has said it. Not to mention one tournament testing this stadium out is not enough data for the WBO to even start considering making any changes to the equipment we currently use for tournaments. Last year I hosted a tournament to test out the DB stadium and without other people testing it nothing ever came of it.

However, he says this: "If by the end of the tournament we see any value in the pro series beystadium type as being a comparable replacement to the B-09 for ranked WBO, then we would need at least a second unranked tournament for testing, and that one could leave the wall bounce KO rule in."

Implying that the existence of future testing would depend on the positivity of the previous tests, which would be hampered by the lack of the wall bounce KO rule. Of course I'm worried about flawed testing? Is that not the moral obligation of the community?

Just as it says. “If by the end of the tournament we see any value in the pro series beystadium type” this part of that alone is talking about the tournament as a whole. There are a lot more things needed to consider when it comes to the game of Beyblade. Something like the wall bounce rule would be an easy thing to see after one tournament as to weather or not it should be used. This stadium is structured differently than the Standard TT stadium and so this would be a way to test how the actual pockets of this stadium work.
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:59 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:37 PM)Abellia Wrote: However, he says this: "If by the end of the tournament we see any value in the pro series beystadium type as being a comparable replacement to the B-09 for ranked WBO, then we would need at least a second unranked tournament for testing, and that one could leave the wall bounce KO rule in."

Just as it says. “If by the end of the tournament we see any value in the pro series beystadium type” this part of that alone is talking about the tournament as a whole. There are a lot more things needed to consider when it comes to the game of Beyblade. Something like the wall bounce rule would be an easy thing to see after one tournament as to weather or not it should be used. This stadium is structured differently than the Standard TT stadium and so this would be a way to test how the actual pockets of this stadium work.
I think there's a fundamental disagreement here about the way testing should be conducted - if you want to see where I'm coming from, I would recommend watching videos about how blue clay was doomed in tennis to learn the risks and problems of how Crab wants to test things. Either way though, this doesn't excuse his rudeness, and I'm still waiting for a staff member to do something about it. Nor does it mean that we shouldn't be worried about flawed testing, and that we shouldn't speak out if we see it potentially happening. That's just asking for trouble.
(Mar. 23, 2022  10:20 PM)Abellia Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:59 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Just as it says. “If by the end of the tournament we see any value in the pro series beystadium type” this part of that alone is talking about the tournament as a whole. There are a lot more things needed to consider when it comes to the game of Beyblade. Something like the wall bounce rule would be an easy thing to see after one tournament as to weather or not it should be used. This stadium is structured differently than the Standard TT stadium and so this would be a way to test how the actual pockets of this stadium work.
I think there's a fundamental disagreement here about the way testing should be conducted - if you want to see where I'm coming from, I would recommend watching videos about how blue clay was doomed in tennis to learn the risks and problems of how Crab wants to test things. Either way though, this doesn't excuse his rudeness, and I'm still waiting for a staff member to do something about it. Nor does it mean that we shouldn't be worried about flawed testing, and that we shouldn't speak out if we see it potentially happening. That's just asking for trouble.
Like I said, I’m not here to argue about how Crab handled the situation. I’m here to talk about how his way of testing is fine.
"I’m sure some people get upset when others chime in and try to shove their opinions down someone else’s throat and they might say harsh things back out of anger."
All right, all right. Calm down, class. DC has the right to run the event with the rules that the Organized Play Team gave him the go-ahead for, and I'm sure there'll be more field-tests with the Pro Series Stadium in the future. There's really no need for hostility or accusations on either side of this discussion about a vaguely bowl-shaped piece of plastic. Also, DC, if you'd like me to wipe the argument out of this thread, I'd be more than happy to do so.
It's moot to me, I've already permanently added most people involved to my ignore list. You can leave it or take out the whole thing, I don't mind.
I have a question. For this tournament, Could I use both Metal drift and normal drift with two different combos? are they two different drivers?

(Mar. 27, 2022  4:50 PM)djwhitetiger Wrote: I have a question. For this tournament, Could I use both Metal drift and normal drift with two different combos? are they two different drivers?

Yes you can. The current WBO rules say you can use Drift and Metal Drift in the same deck. It didn't used to be this way, but it is now.
(Mar. 27, 2022  7:51 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2022  4:50 PM)djwhitetiger Wrote: I have a question. For this tournament, Could I use both Metal drift and normal drift with two different combos? are they two different drivers?

Yes you can. The current WBO rules say you can use Drift and Metal Drift in the same deck. It didn't used to be this way, but it is now.

Did they really change that back? Last I heard most people thought it was a good ruling
So, I hope this isn’t rude, but could we(prob just me) get a hint of what some of the prizes might be?
(Mar. 30, 2022  12:15 AM)A-chillies Wrote: So, I hope this isn’t rude, but could we(prob just me) get a hint of what some of the prizes might be?

Hmmm, a valid point. Okay.

The top three prizes will be a DB Beystadium, a $30 Fourgaming gift card, and a $30 malloftoys gift card. I'm also having trophies made for this; they're nice enough I suppose.