WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

I'm calling it I'm the weakest in the good guys team.
(Dec. 12, 2015  7:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: We already know Neo is gonna lose if the next title indicates it LOL.

Oopsy, it seems that we all know now the Neo will get rekt, what a scrub.

(Dec. 12, 2015  7:08 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: HOLY FUDGE BALLS! i am the 4rth strongest,not to shabby after all
wait why am i a bad guy?

Out of those 8, that's something though including everyone else...That number 4 spot isn't really much.

(Dec. 12, 2015  7:29 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: I'm calling it I'm the weakest in the good guys team.

lolnope

Though as of this point (Up to episode 34 in drawing) . It'll change in the future of course because there maybe more comers and what not.
Couldn't have said it better myself ROFL. I'm sorry Neo to put it frankly you're about to get diablo'd
Wait, you're 3rd? I would have thought you're at your own league.
(Dec. 12, 2015  7:48 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait, you're 3rd? I would have thought you're at your own league.

My creator right powers aren't that powerful unfortunately. I may just make a powers list but that's a terrible idea.
(Dec. 12, 2015  7:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  7:48 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait, you're 3rd? I would have thought you're at your own league.

My creator right powers aren't that powerful unfortunately.

I like that, it's better than someone being super OP.

(Dec. 12, 2015  7:29 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: I'm calling it I'm the weakest in the good guys team.

Nope, that'll be me.
For some odd reason I feel like I want to (when he comes out)beat Mega-L Drago, no idea why.
meta, you answer why i was I bad guy.
(Dec. 12, 2015  8:19 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: meta, you answer why i was I bad guy.

you'll know soon.
Wat?!?!?1 im the weakest?!?!?!?!??!?!?! unless that is because my blade was trashed in ep. 14, i take that as an insult.
Me vs Mega L-Drago do it meta
(Dec. 12, 2015  8:32 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Wat?!?!?1 im the weakest?!?!?!?!??!?!?! unless that is because my blade was trashed in ep. 14, i take that as an insult.

calm down, bro. someone has to be last. besides, not everyone is in yet.
(Dec. 12, 2015  8:37 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  8:32 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Wat?!?!?1 im the weakest?!?!?!?!??!?!?! unless that is because my blade was trashed in ep. 14, i take that as an insult.

calm down, bro. someone has to be last. besides, not everyone is in yet.

look, i'm allowed to be angry. also, let's wait for meta's answer first, okay? jeez.
Why would you be angry just because you're the weakest? It's all for good fun.
still, it's not fun for me.
You may be the weakest here but that doesn't translate into your irl performance so don't take it that hard
tbh im op, pls nerf
(Dec. 12, 2015  8:35 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Me vs Mega L-Drago do it meta

That will be done.

(Dec. 12, 2015  8:39 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: look, i'm allowed to be angry. also, let's wait for meta's answer first, okay? jeez.
(Dec. 12, 2015  9:10 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: You may be the weakest here but that doesn't translate into your irl performance so don't take it that hard.

That's just out of those 8 people, like I told Cheetah. Your spot on that poster is radically different then without it.

(Dec. 12, 2015  9:12 PM)Neo Wrote: tbh im op, pls nerf

okii dokii
(Dec. 12, 2015  7:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

My creator right powers aren't that powerful unfortunately. I may just make a powers list but that's a terrible idea.

bro, add me too!!!
So mudorios annoys manicben then manicben storyline? Kay den.
(Dec. 12, 2015  10:49 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: bro, add me too!!!

Send me a pm.

(Dec. 12, 2015  11:52 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: So mudorios annoys manicben then manicben storyline? Kay den.

No, manicben storyline heavily involves the same reason why missingno and his partners are after the meta.

However they're using the non-violent route as opposed to the violent route.
Seems interesting.Next episode is coming tomorrow night correct?
(Dec. 13, 2015  3:14 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Seems interesting.Next episode is coming tomorrow night correct?

Tonight? Yes.
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:39 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Tonight? Yes.

Around what time?
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:48 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:39 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Tonight? Yes.

Around what time?

8m, west pacific time