WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

(Dec. 13, 2015  2:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:48 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:39 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Tonight? Yes.

Around what time?

8m, west pacific time
Oh really? But seriously you have a thing about not releasing the episode on the day you should've.
Since Meta madness has left the community and his status says he will not return until March 2016 at the earliest, I would not hold your breath for future episodes.
u sure this isn't a joke, though? meta would do something like that.
Oh sorry then meta when you eventually see this.
Meta is back
Regret to inform everyone this news but the comic will be post-poned for a while. There is matters coming that I need to focus on and I don't want to be ill-prepared for it. When it's over I'll continue to post in here, so until then I apologize for the inconvience. Though I must thank ...beyblade? for the info.
thats ok, meta. i am dealing with something too. my grandfather is dying.
(Dec. 17, 2015  2:11 AM)imstillmudorios Wrote: thats ok, meta. i am dealing with something too. my grandfather is dying.

Sorry to hear about that.
I hope you and he are okay.
(Dec. 17, 2015  2:11 AM)imstillmudorios Wrote: thats ok, meta. i am dealing with something too. my grandfather is dying.

That's depressing, I do wish you and your family a quick heal to the emotional and to stay strong through this unfortunate coming event.

Sorry to hear, know how you feel

(Dec. 12, 2015  7:58 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: For some odd reason I feel like I want to (when he comes out)beat Mega-L Drago, no idea why.

Id love to see you try
That's gonna be you sent flying
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/2...40-360.png

very similar thing is happening to me
It is a truly sad experience, my grand uncle died last year and my grandma died back in 2011.
Oh btw mega-l drago that'll never work.
Sorry to see some of you are going through a rough time. Unhappy Hang in there!
alright, i thank you all for your support, but lets not derail this topic. who knows, brad might add in a mourning thread.
Well then, because I was pressured to share this might as well share it here, a list of up coming episodes that ARE complete though to lazy to post so here ya go!

- List -

Episode 19: Powerful players, Juncction vs Meta Madness

Episode 20: The dawn is here

Episode 21: On our own accord

Episode 22: Your effort is useless, you're insignificant

Episode 23: Get yourself together

Episode 24: I have the advantage

Episode 25: Momohimi returns

Episode 26: Mattf0rce stands in command

Episode 27: Ragerblade, that's my name

Episode 28: In the sea, there will be Amaterios

Episode 29: Ragerblade and Amaterios fall into the abyss

Episode 30: RacingCheetahz introduction

Episode 31: When the getting gets to, Mega-L drago

Episode 32: 7 years on - Part 1: Celebration

Episode 33: 7 years on - Part 2: The party is over

Episode 34: 7 years on - Part 3: The challenge begins elsewhere

Episode 35: HMS masters: Neo vs Momohimi

Episode 36: Fire-Fire comes in the fray

Episode 37: Intruders at the brink of dawn

Episode 38: Rising dragon, falling fireblaze

Episode 39: The tag team battle

Episode 40: When the last man stands, the rest have fallen

Episode 41: Lone mans road

Episode 42: Becoming the best

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No new episodes will be drawn until around 35, so lists.
Can't wait for episode 27! Is there going to be a Christmas special?
(Dec. 18, 2015  12:37 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Can't wait for episode 27! Is there going to be a Christmas special?

I thought of making one

but decided not to do so, so ya know.
please post some soon, they all sound SO GOOD!
(Dec. 18, 2015  5:15 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: please post some soon, they all sound SO GOOD!

not yet, as much as I really want to get to posting this. There is a reason why I'm waiting I would pm you about why but then you may become a source of info for someone.

HOWEVER!

Since I know I've been in and out I will be continuing to post episodes, granted a more frantic manner as opposed to silence then post.
Update:

There has been an information leak about my progress considering the animation, for those who're still curious. Yes, it is completed. All I need to do is color in certain panels via-digital. Though if my laziness kicks in like when scanning some episodes. Consider them black and white and done. For those wondering what scenes I picked from episodes for the sake of animation. Click the spoiler below, also another reason why it took so long was because I had to go back and inserted some people who recently joined in on this action. So spoilers~

Neo brought it up in the past though yes, I forgot to add the music lately, I'll be continuing to do that as well, though recent events have completely captured to much of my attention. Gotta spill it so others know of it as well.
nice! in the meantime, please post maybe.. 1 or 2 episodes?
(Dec. 18, 2015  12:10 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Well then, because I was pressured to share this might as well share it here, a list of up coming episodes that ARE complete though to lazy to post so here ya go!

- List -

Episode 19: Powerful players, Juncction vs Meta Madness

Episode 20: The dawn is here

Episode 21: On our own accord

Episode 22: Your effort is useless, you're insignificant

Episode 23: Get yourself together

Episode 24: I have the advantage

Episode 25: Momohimi returns

Episode 26: Mattf0rce stands in command

Episode 27: Ragerblade, that's my name

Episode 28: In the sea, there will be Amaterios

Episode 29: Ragerblade and Amaterios fall into the abyss

Episode 30: RacingCheetahz introduction

Episode 31: When the getting gets to, Mega-L drago

Episode 32: 7 years on - Part 1: Celebration

Episode 33: 7 years on - Part 2: The party is over

Episode 34: 7 years on - Part 3: The challenge begins elsewhere

Episode 35: HMS masters: Neo vs Momohimi

Episode 36: Fire-Fire comes in the fray

Episode 37: Intruders at the brink of dawn

Episode 38: Rising dragon, falling fireblaze

Episode 39: The tag team battle

Episode 40: When the last man stands, the rest have fallen

Episode 41: Lone mans road

Episode 42: Becoming the best

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No new episodes will be drawn until around 35, so lists.

Ha, I'm coming in on episode 31 I was born on the 31st of December
Also my apologies for postponing my comic ( due to getting grounded ) and it won't be sent to be approved by cannon until after the holidays Crying
so... i'm the antagonist, i know that, but i cant seem to pinpoint who my rival is. help?
Tomorrow is the big battle, both have 2 wins and 0 loses. One of them will finally take a fall, one of them will continue there winning streak...

Episode 19: Powerful Players, Juncction vs Meta Madness!

The battle will be posted tomorrow...
nice.... i cant wait!