WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

To finally put down those thoughts of me feeding yal hot air, here is the next episode. Scanner was being buggy so here's just one episode. The scanner was acting up so I'll try to work on it later on.

Episode 14: A nerving DECEPTICON
THAT IS AWESOME!
Great as always, keep it up !
Sorry for no episode today as promised, I was suddenly suspended from posting minutes prior to me posting, thus lost the post when submitted. tomorrow, it'll be added.
Was to lazy to come by and get the scanner set up for this episode, though eventually did so here yal go.

You can say that things are getting are about to get very interesting, some of you may consider this a turning point.

Episode 15: When the community calls.

Also, this episode pretty much contains a lot of faces from previous episodes, more then the debut episode of bawb18 and stoney episode.
NEW FAVORITE EPISODE, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!

question, what does this say? i can't really read it. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vu5pEf...P3_HEw=s85
Now I understand the teams.
Update!

I am now allowing the use of burst beyblades in this series! Since I've allowed HMS' in this decided to break the barrier and get into Burst, so if you prefer to use a burst. C'mon in!

That and I've analyzed the battles so far in the burst manga, drawn a few tests and the results were pretty hawt, so they're now welcome!

(Nov. 20, 2015  12:20 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Now I understand the teams.
Errr....maybe...I mean, I have basically confirmed one of the teams. As for the others, not jut yet.

(Nov. 19, 2015  11:08 PM)mudorios Wrote: question, what does this say? i can't really read it. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vu5pEf...P3_HEw=s85

"You mean you need me."
Great here comes burst,probably gonna rek the guys who signed up first cuz of anime logic ._.
thanks, meta. that makes sense.
Here's the complete rouster of all shown or will be shown shortly characters. Only the backgrounds have color as opposed to the users, so here you guys go!

Those with the same colors of course are currently or will be in league with each other.

Wanted to do something different this time around.

(Nov. 20, 2015  4:30 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Great here comes burst,probably gonna rek the guys who signed up first cuz of anime logic ._.

lolnope, not gonna happen. Keep in mind, the only battle that had beyblades from 2 different gens was Neo vs Bawb18, with HMS being the victor. Not to say that it's terrible by all means, since I do want to establish that all gens of beyblade prior or post one gen. Get to have a chance to shine.

that's part of the fun of having mixed beyblades in this camic, no one knows the outcome! Wink
Haha these are cool! I look so dark and intimidating.

And of course you're the only red one, it looks special.
OMG dude this thing is awesome !
Some of those character designs are legitimately amazing haha. MissingNo, Real Libra and and Manicben in particular. Keep it up!
you have been AWESOME these days! these are GREAT!!!!!

guys i just got a GREAT idea. in thanks to meta for making this so far, lets all of us in the series change our profile pics to that shown in the teams pics. I'm changing mine now.
(Nov. 20, 2015  10:50 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Haha these are cool! I look so dark and intimidating.

And of course you're the only red one, it looks special.

Well I'm red for a reason, though it won't be explored for a while. Though yes, you do look quite menacing.

(Nov. 20, 2015  10:51 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: OMG dude this thing is awesome !

Glad you like it!
(Nov. 20, 2015  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Some of those character designs are legitimately amazing haha. MissingNo, Real Libra and and Manicben in particular. Keep it up!

Jinkies! Woozers! Thanksies m8!

don't worry, I'll keep on going until I get hit by the ban-hammer.

(Nov. 20, 2015  10:57 PM)mudorios Wrote: you have been AWESOME these days! these are GREAT!!!!!

guys i just got a GREAT idea. in thanks to meta for making this so far, lets all of us in the series change our profile pics to that shown in the teams pics. I'm changing mine now.

Yep, I made you all wait and I delivered and ya know...Some of you were doubting it from the get-go but I made it through~

lol please don't everyone do that. Though if you want to, why not?
When will I appear exactly?
Quote:don't worry, I'll keep on going until I get hit by the ban-hammer.

That hammer's in your hands, not ours Smile
meta, when should i expect the next eps?
hello Meta i would like to join the comic,i await you PMs
(Nov. 19, 2015  9:57 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Was to lazy to come by and get the scanner set up for this episode, though eventually did so here yal go.

You can say that things are getting are about to get very interesting, some of you may consider this a turning point.

Episode 15: When the community calls.

Also, this episode pretty much contains a lot of faces from previous episodes, more then the debut episode of bawb18 and stoney episode.

I should tell you the name is Decepticon, NOT deception. I know, most people don't see it at first.
(Nov. 23, 2015  10:54 PM)Absolute Wrote: When will I appear exactly?

Soon.
(Nov. 23, 2015  10:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That hammer's in your hands, not ours Smile

i'm beginning to like you.
(Nov. 24, 2015  2:12 AM)mudorios Wrote: meta, when should i expect the next eps?

Soon.

(Nov. 24, 2015  2:34 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: hello Meta i would like to join the comic,i await you PMs

You have to pm me your combo an look then I confirm it and add you to the rouster.

(Nov. 29, 2015  3:16 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: I should tell you the name is Decepticon, NOT deception. I know, most people don't see it at first.

I'm not going back to change a lower case d to a capital one, yes I know it's the proper way to do it though in future episodes, it is a capital d when typing the episode names. I do go back and edit the usernames from lower to upper, just not on the spot.
(Nov. 29, 2015  3:16 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: I should tell you the name is Decepticon, NOT deception. I know, most people don't see it at first.

I'm not going back to change a lower case d to a capital one, yes I know it's the proper way to do it though in future episodes, it is a capital d when typing the episode names. I do go back and edit the usernames from lower to upper, just not on the spot.

LOL, he was talking about the C! deceptiCon instead of deception. lmao!
3 Sagas for the weekend! New episodes until Christmas!

A little notice because I wanna move things forward and I want to move them fast because I'm also doing another community based comic on another forum not to mention a lot of indie related stuff so here is what's going to happen in here.

The upload schedule will continue to be on Monday and Wednesday starting next week, this weekend I'm going to be terminating the next three little storylines of the following:

-Meta-Game-Madness
-Synchrome symbolism
-The new boys are in town, host the show Momohimi

For the number of episodes coming that is about: 15 Episodes

I want to get the first 2 out of the way because the last one will contain the newer members on the rouster and mostly because at first i thought only my form was bizarre compared to everyone elses but...I guess there is another (You know who you are)

There will be more content as well music and posters of course the next one will contain those from Episodes 26 - ???

Yeah, gotta wait for a bit more and who knows I may make another poster specifically with those of a team history...I dunno...

So there's the updates, each day will contain episodes from a said saga. If this bleeds into Monday, oh well...

Changed it so new episodes until the 25th! ... Hooray....

(Nov. 30, 2015  1:20 AM)mudorios Wrote: LOL, he was talking about the C! deceptiCon instead of deception. lmao!

Well then... Oops