WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

How do I join?
Am I gonna be super serious when im not on my coffee?
Woah cool episode.And if this the week before you go I hope you get a good break from all the drawing. Grin
(Oct. 15, 2015  6:22 AM)Neo Wrote: so do I have any real arms too or just some wizehands or maybe a combo

You've got a combo~
(Oct. 17, 2015  12:29 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: And if this the week before you go I hope you get a good break from all the drawing. Grin
(Oct. 16, 2015  9:12 PM)mudorios Wrote: and have fun on your week long rest!

lol you'll know when I'm gone.

(Oct. 16, 2015  9:18 PM)Amaterios Wrote: How do I join?

Submit to me a PM of your preferred look and combo.

(Oct. 17, 2015  12:22 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Am I gonna be super serious when im not on my coffee?

Yes.
I knew it
I can't wait to see
My character
(Oct. 17, 2015  10:04 PM)amidamaru Wrote: I can't wait to see
My character

It appeared in the last episode. ._.
oh really wow
(Oct. 19, 2015  1:35 AM)amidamaru Wrote: oh really wow

Yes...
No I was just making sure I kinda figured because he had the straw hat
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:49 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I've been off my A game as of recently, slower than usual...

Alrighty, uploaded dramatically earlier than usual though here yal go. Though this is the shortest episode uploaded so far. So it isn't much a surprise really when it comes down to the bottom line of effort. Since lol i'm a tad slower than usual though minor mistake, here yal go.

Episode 13: Mountain to meet up, Jetsnake1 met Amidamaru

Amida, it says it right here..
Yes ik never mind I was in a hurry and skimmed through it
Great creations dude keep it up every one likes it.
(Oct. 21, 2015  2:11 PM)rakshit1 Wrote: Great creations dude keep it up every one likes it.

First off wonderful username, guess the censors didn't catch that, lol

Second yeah, I'll get back to this have some things to get done first before i jump back on this storyline.

Before i forget if there is anything you guys would like to see in this do let me know and i'll get to it as soon as possible gotta update the OP as well got a few things added I need to take care of.
(Oct. 21, 2015  3:12 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2015  2:11 PM)rakshit1 Wrote: Great creations dude keep it up every one likes it.

First off wonderful username, guess the censors didn't catch that, lol

At first I thought the same, but according to someone, it's an actual name.
actually, i would like something, meta. could you arrange a battle between me and juncction or me and flame? or both? please and thank you.
I think it would be fun for me to team up with somebody,if they want it of course.
Announcement!

There will not be any more episodes until November there is a number of reasons why that go into it. Though aside from that, here is what to be expected once I get back.

- The comic series will no longer be drawn in my lined journal, from now on it'll be drawn on copy paper, I know boring but, wacha gonna do?

- I've drawn up 5 episodes while away (Briefly), those will be uploaded the day I get back into a more established location which is why while i'm online, haven't posted anything in here....Besides walls of text...

- I've gone ahead while unneeded to will be adding a lot more songs (for like...the one person who listens to it) those will be updated on a normal basis.

- After much requested, I've decided to do a little animation for you guys who've all confirmed your appearance, that maybe a while to see it since I'm actually using the old animating style called hand drawn( basically frame by frame, paper by paper, scanning each and every sheet.) So that will be more or less finished by the end of November, so far 200 pages are completed, which isn't a lot, it's basically a little introduction thing. I ain't animating this whole series, I love you all but not that much to do the whole thing...

- I've decided since I basically introduced the first batch of people who confirmed (not adding the last two) that it was about time to talk piece by piece about the community and the topic of the community I've selected was the committee, those who know me personally should know immediately what to expect though for those who don't. It'll be an interesting turn but it is a community based comic, gotta talk about the site as well here and there.

- As I've said all past requests (including yours -hb- while you didn't confirm, I'll acknowledge it and mention it.) Will now be taken into account as well and will get to them as soon as possible.
Alright got a few things here...

New songs were added and now in the OP
- J.I.N.B.E.E, Sion, Unikitty, Bawb18, and Neo take on Meta Madness
- Spin my Spirit (Theme of Jetsnake1 and amidamaru)
- Plastics only club (Theme of Neo and Stoney)
- The Community takes command where the Committee can't!
- Hato vs Sion

Poster will be added later, one with people introduced from episodes 8-18 and one with everyone introduced from 1-18.
Cool! Can't wait to see more content.
Awesome cant wait for the animation stuff
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:13 PM)mudorios Wrote: actually, i would like something, meta. could you arrange a battle between me and juncction or me and flame? or both? please and thank you.

Yes I can.

(Oct. 22, 2015  12:23 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: I think it would be fun for me to team up with somebody,if they want it of course.

I was thinking of having you and amidamaru be as a team up though.

(Oct. 26, 2015  3:01 AM)Neo Wrote: Cool! Can't wait to see more content.

Soon...

(Oct. 27, 2015  12:50 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Awesome cant wait for the animation stuff

Yeah, finishing it faster than I expected so who knows. may actually show off some gifs of it in the future. Prior the whole thing as well.
i hope you are still having fun with this, meta. lately you sound tired of everything.
(Oct. 27, 2015  2:35 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I was thinking of having you and amidamaru be as a team up though.
Strangely enough, I was thinking of the same team up. Tongue_out
I will be posting the posters tonight, really gotta prepare for something better shortly after...

(Oct. 27, 2015  9:48 PM)mudorios Wrote: i hope you are still having fun with this, meta. lately you sound tired of everything.

Ya know...i post a lot. Seeing how you can tell if I'm exhausted or not. You must can tell the differences in my posts completely, hmph. I may need to keep my eye on you.

though yes, I'm stilling having fun.

(Oct. 28, 2015  12:02 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Strangely enough, I was thinking of the same team up. Tongue_out

Yeah, looked to be the most fitting combo of the bunch.