WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

(Dec. 05, 2015  4:12 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: *snipped*

Pfft, gotta PM me your perferred look and beyblade combo then I'll approve and add you to the rouster.
Here we go, one episode right now. The other four will be added in big-ole compilation later today since this is the last major "Filller" episode of this little Arc, wanted to add it alone so later it's pretty much a big-ol battle.

Fun fact: Currently the shortest Wbo episode to date.

Episode 16: The frontier called Psychic City

(Dec. 05, 2015  9:25 PM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: When do I appear?

Not for a while actually.
Here you go, the other episodes for the day! la-la-la!

other plans so an episode everyday til Christmas....Yay....

Episode 17: Meta madness at the scene

awesome! i will definitely enjoy it! or here's another idea... make them like you would release them on per day till Christmas, but dont post any until christmas morning, then release them all!
Lol this one was pretty good! I can't wait for the next one.
Real Libra don't be threatened by a newb character I don't want your shades
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:20 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Real Libra don't be threatened by a newb character I don't want your shades

I'm sorry...what?
you know that gag early in the comic when everyone wanted to battle you for your shades
(Dec. 09, 2015  2:31 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: you know that gag early in the comic when everyone wanted to battle you for your shades

ha. haha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude, no ones gettin the Kamina shades, but i realy hope that becomes more of a running gag.
(Oct. 22, 2015  12:23 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: I think it would be fun for me to team up with somebody,if they want it of course.

Maybe I can when my blader is out and revealed
hmmm.......... I feel like i am going to appear in around episode 21 and have some significant plot point.
also i want real libra's shades
guys, lets let meta do his thing. every time i go on and i see this thread has a new post, i'm like "is there a new episode?" but ive stopped checking the thread recently b/c most of the comments are speculation from mega l-drago. please don't take this as offensive, i am just asking you guys to be a little patient. i'm sure you both will be introduced soon enough.
Well said mudorios. But seriously meta madness when is the next episode? I understand you're busy but it's been quite a bit. However I'll be patient.
Sorry for the long delay and what not, those who know on the KiK chat, knows that the meta-game-Madness episodes is where I've exposed an immense level of dissatisfaction. Not only that but I've pretty much exposed how much I just want to get to the manicben storyline already (which looking over it, is pretty much an eye opener but considering it's about the WBO. A pitiful sacrifice but nevertheless an interesting one)

I am still gonna post episode 19 up tonight. Though I want to do something different for the moment...

Here is a few things for future episodes, consider it a wall of spoilers. I won't name the episodes though this is just to show things to come. Though these spoilers are only up to Episode 33. So keep in mind there is some spacing...

Making manicben mad, Flame Capricorn pushes buttons

Sion threatens Meta madness

Mattf0rce vs Mega L-drago

Odd one out
Also another poster, was convinced to posting this earlier than expected.

Poster 1 - Team Synchrome,Elite Brigade, and Meta madness

Nice poster meta just one question:
Where am I in that poster?
meta, could we get names on the poster? also, i noticed you changed the team names, so which is everyone in?
yes please show names, color code for teams, if possible.
Episode 18: Clearly over powered

(Dec. 11, 2015  3:38 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I feel like i am going to appear in around episode 21 and have some significant plot point.

Nope, that's when the Manicben storyline begins...

(Dec. 11, 2015  6:14 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: I might appear around episode 35-54

Before that...

(Dec. 11, 2015  11:06 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: but ive stopped checking the thread recently b/c most of the comments are speculation from mega l-drago.

He's takin over my zone man...

(Dec. 12, 2015  12:06 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: I understand you're busy but it's been quite a bit. However I'll be patient.

Tomorrow's episode is one that I've been really wanting to get to, though of course by the end of this one it's pretty easy to tell what'd it be about...

(Dec. 12, 2015  1:03 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Nice poster meta just one question:
Where am I in that poster?

You're in the good guys poster I.E Team Juncction,Pro-Committee,F.L.B.B, and Burst Kingdom

Was gonna post it last night but it was so cramped that there really was a need to remake it.

(Dec. 12, 2015  3:23 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: meta, could we get names on the poster? also, i noticed you changed the team names, so which is everyone in?

(Dec. 12, 2015  4:25 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: yes please show names, color code for teams, if possible.

I changed one teams name because it sounded dumb, Sychrome is still sychrome souls just shortened. Everyone in the poster is of the following from strongest to weakest.

1.Murdious - Sychrome Souls
2.DECEPTICON - Sychrome Souls
3.Meta madness - Unaligned
4.RacingCheetahz - Sychrome Souls
5.Amaterios - Elite Brigade
6.Mattf0rce - Elite Brigade
7.Sion - Sychrome Souls
8.Flame~Capricorn - Sychrome Souls
We already know Neo is gonna lose if the next title indicates it LOL.
HOLY FUDGE BALLS! i am the 4rth strongest,not to shabby after all
wait why am i a bad guy?