WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon

I feel like Kentucky never gets any love when it comes to Beyblade Tournaments Uncertain
Anyway, I hope I can go to this Event!
I cant wait for this, finally I can fulfill my dream and try to be #1 in the world. This is my chance to step up and let it rip into battle! Grin
(Dec. 05, 2018  8:27 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  8:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wait what? WBo World championships, Or something nearby?

We aren't committing to anything like that at the moment, but we are committed to involving multiple regions so they have the chance to be connected to the WBO X Championship in some capacity. We will announce more when we have more details! It really is very early on right now, so we will need some time.
Can we jus have it in Canada?
Well, what about us in the States?
(Dec. 07, 2018  7:21 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: San Jose needs some more tournaments, especially with EpicTurtwig not hosting any anymore. Maybe I can become an organizer but I'm too lazy haha
I can't really travel too far because my parents wouldn't drive me all the way to LA for a beyblade tournament, unless we're going there for a reason. San Jose is a pretty big city, so there should be a lot of San Jose people in the WBO.
I know there's already a thread about Northern California, but putting stuff here just in case.

Yes! NorCal needs more love!
Sounds awesome, hope I’ll be able to play in it when it starts!
Looking forward to the details! Happy 10th WBO!
Anything remotely close to tampa or miami florida in 2019?
Sounds fun! Gives me some time to figure out how to play again lol
Please include india udupi (karnataka mainly) i will try to come
Can't wait to hear more news on this. Will be sure to destroy the competition with my Shadow Orichalcum!
When I get more information, I'll make banners, shirt designs, logos, event plans, etc.
Can't wait for more details....
Will they be near Oregon, or at least some place in the upper west?
You could make a pre rounds to most of the countries in the world, and their winners would be awarded the WBO X Championship, which would take place within the WBO X Event.
WBO X Event:
1) WBO X Championships
2) Committee interviews
3) Challenges
4) Free Play Area with Judges
5) Lottery
6) Special Formats Tournaments
etc.
So cool, I'm so hype for this hopefully I'm able to go!and.... hopefully it's in Nevada.
Anyone else hope for updates on this every time they log in? : D
(Dec. 24, 2018  7:22 PM)Postal Wrote: Anyone else hope for updates on this every time they log in? : D

I'm glad you're excited, but I wouldn't expect anything too soon haha. We're all busy with the holidays, so realistically you probably won't see anything for a little while. But we're working on it!
nice will it happen in all the 24 countries in which beyblade world championships happned
Would be nice if it would take place somewhere in Europe. My old bones will probably only be there as a spectator. But it's worth it.