WBO Random Thoughts

(Sep. 29, 2019  10:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In 4 hours, and 10 minutes (EST), it’ll be my first completed year on the WBO Smile. I’ll write more later Smile.

Amazing Smile I just noticed that after July 1, 2018 i was obsessed with this website and i still am. I'm Always online most times
Does anyone else get a sort of nostalgic feeling when you see a guest looking at one of your threads from over a year ago? Or is it just me?
WBO tourneys are in very limited areas tho Uncertain
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:04 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Is the 0 or 00 disc better?

wrong random thoughts thread.
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:08 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:04 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Is the 0 or 00 disc better?

wrong random thoughts thread.

Clicked the wrong one lol
I’m currently using the WBO, but with “Classic invert“ enabled, and it looks really cool! I don’t want to kill my eye lol
Sorry for the double post, but whatever. Thanks for handing out all of the bits!
Remember when Joker was the one hit no bye? Well what if TT came out with a driver that was abbreviated KO? Would that mean that you could make the correct combo for Joker with 1 hit and KO?
Wrong random thoughts thread lol.
Why doesn't my geist Fafnir spin-steal anymore? Everything is also intact.
(May. 14, 2020  6:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why doesn't my geist Fafnir spin-steal anymore? Everything is also intact.

Not much for reading, are you? This is the WBO Random Thoughts thread, not the Burst Random Thoughts thread.

Your Geist won't spin steal anymore because you post in the wrong spot.
I just clicked on the button that takes you to the main screen, and the new thing about Burst Limited surprised me a bit lol. It’s nice that it’s advertised for newer people
@“Ryuga......Win”

BladerUmar
This should really go in WBO Random Thoughts, and please give some content to your post. Do you have to know them personally? Do you have to have met them more than once? Do you have to have actually interacted, or just be in the same room? Specify. Add content.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Ran...ght=Random
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This should really go in WBO Random Thoughts, and please give some content to your post. Do you have to know them personally? Do you have to have met them more than once? Do you have to have actually interacted, or just be in the same room? Specify. Add content.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Ran...ght=Random

You have met more then once!
I don't know anyone lol.
In IRL? Lol
Myself, and only my depressed self
cscramon, UnionAchilles, fireblaze, FirekingArd but only knowing them through tournaments not from other related stuff.
i didnt even know this thread existed. the wbo is a crazy place
Anybody else think that there should be a rule for a redo on no contact matches.
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anybody else think that there should be a rule for a redo on no contact matches.
yes it would be better and more fun.