WBO Random Thoughts

(Apr. 19, 2018  6:01 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I wonder if there's anyone from my "generation" (Late-MFB/ Pre-Zero-G) that's still active on the forums.

It's kinda jarring to see an old guard like me in the middle of all these names and faces (no pun intended) I've yet to know of. And hailing from a scene that's been something of a living fossil even before Burst started.

You think that's jarring? I've been in the community actively since 2005. Think about that haha.
(Apr. 19, 2018  7:52 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  6:01 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I wonder if there's anyone from my "generation" (Late-MFB/ Pre-Zero-G) that's still active on the forums.

It's kinda jarring to see an old guard like me in the middle of all these names and faces (no pun intended) I've yet to know of. And hailing from a scene that's been something of a living fossil even before Burst started.

You think that's jarring? I've been in the community actively since 2005. Think about that haha.

Canada still has people other than you that are active, no? For quite a long time, with the occasional exception of Uwik (who iirc is a moderator here) I'm the only Indonesian that's lurking around these forums. And to my disappointment, Burst STILL has not made it into my country.

Coupled with the lack of means to purchase online (I do not have Paypal, and even if I do the high shipping costs and difficult customs here make it quite a tricky preposition to import from overseas) as well as part wear I need to account for on my vast MFB collection, I've seen little reason to return to previous activity levels in Beyblade.

Well, I guess it's back to Wargaming.net and dibbling around tanks and warships then.
Double posting here, but does anyone remember why th!nk left? I don't like beating dead horses but IIRC it's got something to do with Metal Fury Scythe and the Limited Format.

It's a shame that he wasn't here to see Burst roll around.
I noticed it two years late (lawls), but apparently my post got quoted in this thread in what was the Advanced Forum (if my memory serves me correctly, there used to be one before I took a big break from Beyblade):
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Revise-...um-banlist (it's in the first post by Cake, the single line between Flame-Capricorn's and Cake's).

It kinda makes me feel special that my post appeared in the former advanced forum lel.
Annddd double post again.
Wow so I just realized I've been on the WBO for six years now! I made my account on 12th May so I'm a bit late but yeah, I cannot believe it's been six years already. Six years and I've never looked back, and still haven't.
Think we can get a night mode for the site?
(Jun. 03, 2018  2:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think we can get a night mode for the site?

I think it would be just easier to use this chrome extension (PC Users)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ieeh?hl=en

Heres what the WBO looks like with the extension
[Image: HKvezpU.png]
(Jun. 03, 2018  2:23 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2018  2:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think we can get a night mode for the site?

I think it would be just easier to use this chrome extension (PC Users)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ieeh?hl=en

Heres what the WBO looks like with the extension
[Image: HKvezpU.png]

Thank you!
(Jun. 03, 2018  2:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Thank you!

There's also presets within the extension.