WBO Random Thoughts

(Dec. 13, 2017  10:26 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Haha, no harm done.

Thanks, for saying that. I didn't mean to crowd your feed with my journeys into the past, hah. I'll think a bit more before I "like" so many of your posts, next time (though, I swear how can you look so young and nice in all your pictures, I look like I just got into a fight everytime my face is in something, hah).
(Dec. 13, 2017  10:26 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Haha, no harm done.

edit: also no clue why im still mod what's happening

because your still wubbofied beyhahah

Extremely Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
loud noises

loud noises are amazing
(Dec. 14, 2017  6:18 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Why @[Kai-V] isn't a moderator now?

I mean, I made a post in October or so explaining that I had started a new job and moved to a new apartment, and that it left me with very little free time that I could not dedicate to Beyblade anymore, not to mention that Burst made me lose interest in current Beyblade. So, it made no sense to remain a Committee Member and have people contact me when I am visibly almost absent since September.
@[Kai-V]'s username is orange? What year is it, 2008?

;(
(Dec. 15, 2017  6:06 AM)Kei Wrote: @[Kai-V]'s username is orange? What year is it, 2008?

;(

Beyhaha I was thinking like same. Kai-V's username orange? it feels sooooo(million times "o"s) unusual. like if I seen F2 (layer. pun intended Tongue_out_wink) dominating tournament.
loud noises!

meef!

loud noises and meef

over 5 years already omgg

[Image: zgzolxI.png]
(Jan. 13, 2018  2:00 AM)Mitsu Wrote: over 5 years already omgg

[Image: zgzolxI.png]

Congo! Hope you will be here another 20-50 years or like million years Wink

BTW in case anyone wondering why I'm still online. I still check out WBO once a day as it doesn't affact much in studies. so yeah so I will keep irritating you guys with my spammy posts beyhhaha
Is it just me or does the 3 disc look like two team aqua logos put together.
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:24 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Is it just me or does the 3 disc look like two team aqua logos put together.

This is not the place to post that.
(Jan. 29, 2018  7:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:24 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Is it just me or does the 3 disc look like two team aqua logos put together.

This is not the place to post that.

But this thread is called random thoughts
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:03 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  7:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: This is not the place to post that.

But this thread is called random thoughts

Your comment is about a Beyblade product, not the WBO. The proper place to post it would be Beyblade Random Thoughts.
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:13 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:03 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:  But this thread is called random thoughts

Your comment is about a Beyblade product, not the WBO. The proper place to post it would be Beyblade Random Thoughts.

Oh, sorry.
Okay, so, this is a question I've long had on my mind and wondered on. So, here that is. In the history of the WBO for the members that do reveal their face and/or other information, how often is it that bad things happen because of it? Like someone using your information without your knowledge, or something of that nature. I know that is my biggest worry when putting personal information out. I would appreciate it if I could get some insight on this.
It might be very small achievement compared to all of you but its still my first acchivement! I made 100 posts!
Think we should do what Reddit does? Auto lock posts that grow [so-and-so] years(?) old? (With exceptions like the Random Thoughts Threads)
(Apr. 12, 2018  1:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think we should do what Reddit does? Auto lock posts that grow [so-and-so] years(?) old? (With exceptions like the Random Thoughts Threads)

Sometimes there are chances of new update after long time which are worth posting. But as long as a Modarator can reopen it anytime I'm fine with it
This is about the "One-word post rule".

I feel like this rule is kind of over exaggerated because it's ok to stop someone by just posting "hi" or "first" and stuff like that but it's kind of unnecessary in some cases like if you want to agree to something.

Tell me your thoughts
I think it would be good to have the ability to delete your own posts, even if just for a small timeframe or only allowed if it's not the opening post to a thread.

(Apr. 12, 2018  1:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think we should do what Reddit does? Auto lock posts that grow [so-and-so] years(?) old? (With exceptions like the Random Thoughts Threads)

I agree. I see no reason to post in a thread that is 2 or more years old. Maybe pinned posts could be excused? Or whatever plugins might exist may have some sort of this-thread-doesn't-count feature.

(Apr. 14, 2018  8:18 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: This is about the "One-word post rule".

I feel like this rule is kind of over exaggerated because it's ok to stop someone by just posting "hi" or "first" and stuff like that but it's kind of unnecessary in some cases like if you want to agree to something.

Tell me your thoughts

I think people should just use the Like button more. Less work than typing a response by far if you don't want to write a sentence.
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:18 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: This is about the "One-word post rule".

Tell me your thoughts

You can just use like button. IMO people are usually waiting for new news/info. If people can keep posting thanks/agreed then they can miss the main things
I wonder if there's anyone from my "generation" (Late-MFB/ Pre-Zero-G) that's still active on the forums.

It's kinda jarring to see an old guard like me in the middle of all these names and faces (no pun intended) I've yet to know of. And hailing from a scene that's been something of a living fossil even before Burst started.
(Apr. 19, 2018  6:01 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I wonder if there's anyone from my "generation" (Late-MFB/ Pre-Zero-G) that's still active on the forums.

It's kinda jarring to see an old guard like me in the middle of all these names and faces (no pun intended) I've yet to know of. And hailing from a scene that's been something of a living fossil even before Burst started.

I guess I count since I got back into Beyblade at the tail end of the Metal Saga
I mean, I started in the beginning of Metal Fusion, but didn't really got into it unil the end