WBO Random Thoughts

When is HMS and Plastics Remembrance going to be this year?
(Jun. 28, 2017  4:10 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: When is HMS and Plastics Remembrance going to be this year?

We are finalising it now, but expect it to be mid-July or slightly later than that. 

Actually, if you think you would be able to host a plastic or HMS tournament in July, let us know which weekends would work better for you and your community. We asked those who usually hosted first, but it will be awesome if other regions can join in.
(Jun. 28, 2017  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  4:10 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: When is HMS and Plastics Remembrance going to be this year?

We are finalising it now, but expect it to be mid-July or slightly later than that. 

Actually, if you think you would be able to host a plastic or HMS tournament in July, let us know which weekends would work better for you and your community. We asked those who usually hosted first, but it will be awesome if other regions can join in.

yeah i was thinking i would try to host but im soooooo unfamiliar with part names lol. i would have no idea what im doing. hopefully Yami could make it up. i was probably thinking the 22nd for mine but idk if anyone in my area owns any lol
(Jun. 29, 2017  12:38 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are finalising it now, but expect it to be mid-July or slightly later than that. 

yeah i was thinking i would try to host but im soooooo unfamiliar with part names lol. i would have no idea what im doing. hopefully Yami could make it up. i was probably thinking the 22nd for mine but idk if anyone in my area owns any lol

It does not matter right up until you get in the top three and need to give your winning combinations hahah. At that point, you could probably just take photographs, built and taken apart, and someone/you can check what the parts are later hah.
(Jun. 29, 2017  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  12:38 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: yeah i was thinking i would try to host but im soooooo unfamiliar with part names lol. i would have no idea what im doing. hopefully Yami could make it up. i was probably thinking the 22nd for mine but idk if anyone in my area owns any lol

It does not matter right up until you get in the top three and need to give your winning combinations hahah. At that point, you could probably just take photographs, built and taken apart, and someone/you can check what the parts are later hah.
ok then sounds good. ill probably do it then (if i have interest lol
(Jun. 29, 2017  12:38 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are finalising it now, but expect it to be mid-July or slightly later than that. 

22nd seems perfect for Mumbai as well, infact I already planned 1 event on 22nd and just remembered of PLA and HMS remembrance.
Noticed it's been exactly two years since I've seen my man Blader DJ post haha.
Maybe if we post his username 3 times in a row
(Aug. 08, 2017  10:37 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Noticed it's been exactly two years since I've seen my man Blader DJ post haha.

He replied to me so it feels all good.
Whoa, I now have the 7th most posts on this website. The gap gets wider and wider as you get higher up the list, wow. There is almost a 20,000 post gap between the 2nd and 3rd spot, Bey Brad and Th!nk.
(Aug. 10, 2017  9:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Whoa, I now have the 7th most posts on this website. The gap gets wider and wider as you get higher up the list, wow. There is almost a 20,000 post gap between the 2nd and 3rd spot, Bey Brad and Th!nk.

congrats friend! also btw I just noticed I have over 3000 posts and unbelievable 90 threads (which I really dunno how lol)
When is the next giveaway?
(Aug. 24, 2017  6:15 AM)DankBose Wrote: When is the next giveaway?

Hasn't been decided yet! Although, you can expect to see the BeyDays BeyLotto results soon. And then the HMS/Plastics BeyLotto results after that.
(Aug. 25, 2017  1:39 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2017  6:15 AM)DankBose Wrote: When is the next giveaway?

Hasn't been decided yet! Although, you can expect to see the BeyDays BeyLotto results soon. And then the HMS/Plastics BeyLotto results after that.
what is the bey lotto?
(Aug. 25, 2017  9:05 AM)DankBose Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  1:39 AM)Kei Wrote: Hasn't been decided yet! Although, you can expect to see the BeyDays BeyLotto results soon. And then the HMS/Plastics BeyLotto results after that.
what is the bey lotto?

An event that is comes every year
If you participate in the Beylotto then you have a chance to win something from the prize pool that the WBO has made. This year's Beylon to passed about a month ago so you're too late ;3
(Aug. 25, 2017  9:05 AM)DankBose Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  1:39 AM)Kei Wrote: Hasn't been decided yet! Although, you can expect to see the BeyDays BeyLotto results soon. And then the HMS/Plastics BeyLotto results after that.
what is the bey lotto?

The one for BeyDays I'm referring to can be found here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyDays...d-BeyLotto But entries are already closed, obviously.
(Sep. 26, 2016  5:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  5:55 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Oh hey, my second year anniversary on the WBO just passed on the 23rd Grin

Make that 3 years. I love this place even though I may not play the game anymore ^__^

4 years. Whooooooooo.
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:44 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2016  5:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Make that 3 years. I love this place even though I may not play the game anymore ^__^

4 years. Whooooooooo.

do you still play beyblade btw? it would be awesome if you do. #WBOianForBeyver
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:44 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2016  5:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Make that 3 years. I love this place even though I may not play the game anymore ^__^

4 years. Whooooooooo.

Just realized you put ur age of 1 years old with the registration date of September 2013

Also what's the requirement for the Rose Gold bit? Or is it 2 late?
@FIREFIRECPB: Occasionally I bring my MFB collection out for younger family members, that's about the extent of it though :P

Mage: lol, I broke the system I guess. For the Rose Gold bit, you have to have a picture of your collection of at least 50 beyblades, with a piece of paper with your username on it for verification.
are we getting the winners of HMS/Plastics beylotto and photo contest soon?
Using the “New Thread” button at the top of the appropriate board.
(Oct. 05, 2017  6:44 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Using the “New Thread” button at the top of the appropriate board.
But I can't find it. And I'm confirmed, so I should be able to do this, could you send a pic of where it is?
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:06 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  6:44 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Using the “New Thread” button at the top of the appropriate board.
But I can't find it. And I'm confirmed, so I should be able to do this, could you send a pic of where it is?

[Image: 1enhFKO.png]