WBO Random Thoughts

(Sep. 30, 2013  10:16 PM)Tri Wrote: That's basically what Beywiki is, haha.
but as a real paper book. In one thing, not seperate articles.
you mean the beyblade handbook? cause it already exists XD oh and Blader DJ your truely awsome XD oh and why did BeyBrad decide to leave the WBO and occasionly come on?
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:24 PM)Lazer Wrote: you mean the beyblade handbook? cause it already exists XD oh and Blader DJ your truely awsome XD oh and why did BeyBrad decide to leave the WBO and occasionly come on?

it really exists? XD. I need to get one
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:24 PM)Lazer Wrote: you mean the beyblade handbook? cause it already exists XD oh and Blader DJ your truely awsome XD oh and why did BeyBrad decide to leave the WBO and occasionly come on?

He can't manage it full time he has responsibilitys
So my rank went up drastically from BEYBLADE REVOLUTION haha.
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:20 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: So my rank went up drastically from BEYBLADE REVOLUTION haha.

My rank fell hah
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:20 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: So my rank went up drastically from BEYBLADE REVOLUTION haha.

My rank fell hah

My rank got a little better lol.

Same! For me, I went from 2,212 place to 228! It feels good to know that you're in the top 300 in the world of Beyblade, considering all of the people who have played Beyblade, haha.
I will probaly will never move up unless there is a tournament in louisiana
I changed my avatar solely because of my BeyRank drop, even the title...
Edit: Forget it now, I'm in the Top 500!
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:25 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

My rank fell hah

My rank fell as well.

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:07 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Same! For me, I went from 2,212 place to 228! It feels good to know that you're in the top 300 in the world of Beyblade, considering all of the people who have played Beyblade, haha.

You guys do know that this thread exists, right?: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...m-Thoughts

It would be more appropriate to discuss this type of thing there, in the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Official Events thread. I'll post my reply in the WBO OP Random Thoughts thread to encourage people to use it.
Why has there been a lack of tournaments coming up here in the NY/NJ area?
Because no one has taken the initiative to host?
(Oct. 03, 2013  3:10 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Because no one has taken the initiative to host?

I would be willing to host, even if it meant I would have to sit out of the tournament for the first few events.
You'd still be allowed to play.

Personally, I'd try contacting one of the New York or New Jersey hosts though, they could be a big help.
(Oct. 03, 2013  3:19 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: You'd still be allowed to play.

Personally, I'd try contacting one of the New York or New Jersey hosts though, they could be a big help.

I will try to get in contact with them but so fare I posted to see if we could get a event together for this month and only 1 person said maybe they could come.
I just realized I have the Second most matches in the WBO currently Chocked_2
yeah Blitz has the most.... I really need to enter a tournament.... I want to see how people on the wbo like you battle Smile oh and I just noticed that there seems to be alot of posts in the morning...
In a tournement, We all dress like people in the anime. We either wear vests, belts, headbands, and fingerless gloves, or weird robe things like Ray would wear.

I personally wear a snuggie.
What, hah ?
yea, no idea what tri meant, but there are now 5 MD bladers in the top 15 which I think means we can safely say MD is the best.
I was joking around saying that's how people dress at tournament Tongue_out.

I wouldn't say that time, you guys have a lot of tournament so that's part of it. I'm not bashing on you guys or anything, but that's part of it.
(Oct. 03, 2013  9:35 PM)Tri Wrote: I was joking around saying that's how people dress at tournament Tongue_out.

I wouldn't say that time, you guys have a lot of tournament so that's part of it. I'm not bashing on you guys or anything, but that's part of it.
UM..... Tri I don't see how this has anything to do with the WBO. I wonder when new news will be up soon, i'm sad looking at that news for like 3 months now lol.

EDIT: I wasn't right sorry Tri. I missed the last sentence. This will never happen agian.
(Oct. 03, 2013  9:50 PM)galaxy blade Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2013  9:35 PM)Tri Wrote: I was joking around saying that's how people dress at tournament Tongue_out.

UM..... Tri I don't see how this has anything to do with the WBO. I wonder when new news will be up soon, i'm sad looking at that news for like 3 months now lol.
It totally has something to do with the WBO....
How WBO members dress (sarcastically at least lol) and the WBO ranking system
How? Everything in the post was WBO oriented, like joking about the tournaments and responding to Time's post.

Quit mini modding and report it you feel it doesn't belong.