WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts

You did a good job at sharing your time at the event, but the tournament report is for Beywiki and not-based on personal experience. Because this for Beywiki, you'd also want to refrain from using smilies. There are a few punctuation errors, too.

I think a perfect example of a tournament report was @[xVaretyr]'s for Hato's Birthday Bash. I'd say you should use this as a guideline: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hato-s-B...2015-Draft

Keep at it!
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:14 PM)Mitsu Wrote: You did a good job at sharing your time at the event, but the tournament report is for Beywiki and not-based on personal experience. Because this for Beywiki, you'd also want to refrain from using smilies. There are a few punctuation errors, too.

I think a perfect example of a tournament report was @[xVaretyr]'s for Hato's Birthday Bash. I'd say you should use this as a guideline: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hato-s-B...2015-Draft

Keep at it!

Actually, tournament reports can be just tournament reports. JesseObre was not aiming to create a draft for Beyblade Wiki at all.
(Dec. 30, 2015  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:14 PM)Mitsu Wrote: You did a good job at sharing your time at the event, but the tournament report is for Beywiki and not-based on personal experience. Because this for Beywiki, you'd also want to refrain from using smilies. There are a few punctuation errors, too.

Keep at it!

Actually, tournament reports can be just tournament reports. JesseObre was not aiming to create a draft for Beyblade Wiki at all.

Wow, totally forgot there was two options for tournament reports! Sorry about that Jesse!
BTW, If you're going to give an example for an article, then I would give an approved draft as an example too. The best one is probably give Wombat's BeyFever Article. Just something small lol.
Sorry for the DP, but I have to do this. After my move out of VA and the stoppage of tournaments in the Sterling Area, I have deemed that "The BeyBrawl" series is now retired. Thank you to those who attended especially @[Angry Face] and @[Kaboom!!!] for helping it all get started and supporting it till the very end. Those two tournaments will be in WBO history. Libruhhh
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:36 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Sorry for the DP, but I have to do this. After my move out of VA and the stoppage of tournaments in the Sterling Area, I have deemed that "The BeyBrawl" series is now retired. Thank you to those who attended especially @[Angry Face] and @[Kaboom!!!] for helping it all get started and supporting it till the very end. Those two tournaments will be in WBO history. Libruhhh

They will be even more in our history if you write articles about them for Beyblade Wiki, for sure hah.
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:36 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Sorry for the DP, but I have to do this. After my move out of VA and the stoppage of tournaments in the Sterling Area, I have deemed that "The BeyBrawl" series is now retired. Thank you to those who attended especially @[Angry Face] and @[Kaboom!!!] for helping it all get started and supporting it till the very end. Those two tournaments will be in WBO history. Libruhhh

They will be even more in our history if you write articles about them for Beyblade Wiki, for sure hah.
It's all in the works. I even have photos besides the logo lol.
Awesome, I really look forward to that then hah.
I remember a tournament in Toronto where it was really cold outside and there was a challenge where you had to play without gloves haha. I almost went to that one, but we showed up too late lol. Just a random thought.

EDIT: Here's the link if anyone's interested.
LOL @ the event name
(Jan. 12, 2016  1:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL @ the event name
Haha yeah. Still waiting on "FROZEN TOE" lol.
(Jan. 12, 2016  1:52 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:

It's all about being frosty now folks. Tongue_out

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...TY-DRIVERS
(Jan. 12, 2016  2:27 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2016  1:52 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:

It's all about being frosty now folks. Tongue_out

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...TY-DRIVERS
Definitely. Frosty is the new Frozen lol.
Sorry about the DP. My rank literally stayed exactly the same after the processing of "The Name Changer!" haha. Just a random thought.
Oh no, that is probably just since the ranks have not been changed by the system yet.
(Jan. 24, 2016  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh no, that is probably just since the ranks have not been changed by the system yet.
Oh haha. No wonder my point total is exactly the same lol.

EDIT: It actually looks like my point total is going to move me down. So that sucks xD.
Working slowly but surely through preparing the WBO x WARIBEY Tournament thread (in Japanese) ... we just booked the venue the other day! And according to Jumbo from WARIBEY–who I am planning the event with–he is expecting a lot of people from the team to show up. So excited for this!
This is so crazy. 15-year-old me would be mindblown.

Well, 27-year-old me is still pretty mindblown.
Basically all that's left now is to translate the Burst Format rulebook into Japanese ... Thankfully and amazingly, @[ClaraM] is helping to do that. Smile

It's going to be such a cool event, but it will only be magnified by the fact that Victory Valkyrie and all of the other new releases will literally be coming out the day before the event. I'm sure I'll be going to at least one WBBA event on that day.
is it is legal to put HF/S in way it will switch back to s from hf in mid-battle?
(Feb. 26, 2016  12:09 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: is it is legal to put HF/S in way it will switch back to s from hf in mid-battle?

Technically there is no problem. I doubt it will be to your advantage.
(Feb. 26, 2016  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2016  12:09 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: is it is legal to put HF/S in way it will switch back to s from hf in mid-battle?

Technically there is no problem. I doubt it will be to your advantage.

i mean keeping it loose so it will switch automaticly
That is what I had understood, yes.
She got what you meant, but it isn't as good of an idea as you would think. When you go from one tip to another mid battle, your beyblade will lose balance. And if the secondary tip cant restabilize your bey, it will keel over and sleep out.

Take F:D an F:S for example. They are both designed to switch mid battle, but F:S does horribly after doing so. With already having low stamina, a sharp(known for terrible balance) popping out from the bottom is a death sentence. While F:D is going from a semi flat to what is basically a Rubber Extreme Hole Flat, which despite the sudden friction, stabilizes the bey so it can effectively utilize its stamina.