WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

Should There Be An Official Rule For Bullet Like The Phoenix Gimmick
Undecided yet, we're waiting on wbba rulings to see how they handle it.
Are Hasbro Rip Fire and Digital Control Kit Layers the same as the main line parts? (Making them legal?)
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:36 AM)Barreto Wrote: Are Hasbro Rip Fire and Digital Control Kit Layers the same as the main line parts? (Making them legal?)
They should be.
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:36 AM)Barreto Wrote: Are Hasbro Rip Fire and Digital Control Kit Layers the same as the main line parts? (Making them legal?)

The Layers are completely fine because they're just recolors, but the giant Disks and Drivers aren't.
Is an LR Launcher that you have to manually wind the string back in illegal on tournaments?
(Aug. 16, 2019  8:09 PM)Barreto Wrote: Is an LR Launcher that you have to manually wind the string back in illegal on tournaments?

This is one of those things where I would say use your discretionary power as a judge/organizer. If it functions as intended/normally when it is wound back in, then it's probably fine.
Orbit Metal should have the same Deck Format rule as Dash and SlingShock variants, where they can't be used in a Deck that also contains the original version of the part. I noticed it wasn't stated in the Burst Rulebook, so I'm guessing you guys forgot to make the update alongside the Lord Spriggan direction change update.
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Orbit Metal should have the same Deck Format rule as Dash and SlingShock variants, where they can't be used in a Deck that also contains the original version of the part. I noticed it wasn't stated in the Burst Rulebook, so I'm guessing you guys forgot to make the update alongside the Lord Spriggan direction change update.
I think may be this point should be discussed. In MFB we had Ball, Metal Ball, Rubber Ball..... Flat, Metal Flat, Rubber Flat....

I also don’t know that Jl-S and Hn-S is so much like Hn and Jl.
about the lord spriggan thing can you still change the tip
(Aug. 29, 2019  12:11 AM)faze revive Wrote: about the lord spriggan thing  can you still change the tip

What do you mean?

Of course you can use any TT driver/performance tip with it.

Are you asking about the spin direction? Or something else?
(Aug. 29, 2019  12:11 AM)faze revive Wrote: about the lord spriggan thing  can you still change the tip

The Dimension' Driver can still change modes at any time.