WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

(May. 30, 2020  9:41 PM)The Real Libra Wrote: When the rulebook states that any Hasbro or TT stadium is legal in unranked matches, does this qualify stadiums from any era regardless of format, and does this encompass Sonokong stadiums?

Yes, and it technically does include Sonokong too. The only exception is Zero-G Format; tournaments in that format need to use any official stadium from that era.
Can I change a Chassis mode during a battle?
(Jun. 01, 2020  2:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Can I change a Chassis mode during a battle?

Nope

Yes. Once per match because you need to disassemble the Beyblade in order to do so.

This is in accordance with our established guidelines for "Parts with Multiple Modes" found in the Burst Format rulebook.
(Jun. 01, 2020  2:39 AM)Kei Wrote:

Yes. Once per match because you need to disassemble the Beyblade in order to do so.

This is in accordance with our established guidelines for "Parts with Multiple Modes" found in the Burst Format rulebook.
Ok, thank you. And what about Xtend+?
(Jun. 01, 2020  11:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2020  2:39 AM)Kei Wrote: Yes. Once per match because you need to disassemble the Beyblade in order to do so.

Ok, thank you. And what about Xtend+?

Drivers do not require disassembly of the Beyblade combo and therefore can be changed as many times as you want to in between rounds.