[WBO FUNDRAISER] face booster αlpha — Limited Time Donation Present

I would love to donate especially for that lovely face but unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge or access to. So just remember that I would if I could.
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:56 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I would love to donate especially for that lovely face but unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge or access to. So just remember that I would if I could.

That's OK, Jinbee! Thanks for your support Smile
Brad, it looks fine now. And damn they do look stunning! Definitely some of the best faces out there. It's about time I donated to the WBO, I'll try and scrap together some money.
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, my salary doesn't go up when the exchange rate is worse, so I can understand the frustration with it Tongue_out

Haha fair enough Smile it should go up though.
BTW, these new Faces are absolutely stunning. What a wonderful job! Can't wait to get mine soon and also can't wait for even more designs to come in the future!
Huge props to Kei and Kai-V on designing those faces! Thanks so much for them, guys!

Will be donating very soon. Smile
The render quality on those is incredible. Much applause for the hard work. Expect something soon.
Sorry for posting again. I donated on this one, not sure if it's different donating on here than it is the other one.
We are tracking this one separately for this campaign, so thank you!
Wow this is awesome! I'll definitely donate in the next month or so!
The new faces are lovely; props to the committee for putting them together! I'll certainly donate when I have the opportunity Smile
These faces look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Thank you for all the donations everyone, you are all truly making the WBO a better place!
Well, that's one heck of an incentive!!! Might have to pick one of these up!
Just donated 10$, sorry it's not a lot but hey, anything helps right?
$10 is plenty! It's not like the complete set is the "normal option" guys lol
I donated $10
Alright, everyone up until BlasterJoker should have received their due Face Boosters αlpha! If anybody is missing theirs, let us know, and thank you again for your current and future donations!
T.T I would love to donate but my parents won't let me. Uncertain I love the faces though. Will there be more burst inspired faces that look this cool? Or will you just be updating the old ones. Either way I hope there is a yes somewhere. Someday I'll get you some money someday. So the money goes to updating the system right? Don't change it too much because on my opinion this format works and it works well. Very easy to navigate forums.
I really want to donate the $53 so I can get a complete set, but I don't have enough, and I still am craving a face...

Will try to donate for some faces at my birthday bash, and at the end of the day, the WBO gets donations, big or small, it does help. Smile
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:06 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I donated $20 Great job on these burst faces, guys. Can't wait to see which ones I get Smile

TWO AMATERIOS! You're really lucky!
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:06 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I donated $20 Great job on these burst faces, guys. Can't wait to see which ones I get Smile

TWO αMATERIOS! You're really lucky!

Fixed. :3

But wow, you are lucky, ZachBob!

Do you guys plan on making more Burst faces? Smile

Also, I think I will most likely donate on Sunday. Smile yay
There will definitely be more Burst Faces in the future, but what they'll look like and how they'll be distributed is anyone's guess.
Definitely putting this on my to do list.

Gonna have to see if I can acquire the cash tho, haha. The faces look very very clean. Great work to whoever made them!
(Sep. 11, 2015  3:04 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Definitely putting this on my to do list.

Gonna have to see if I can acquire the cash tho, haha. The faces look very very clean. Great work to whoever made them!

Well, my post described pretty clearly who made them Grin Kei and Kai-V! I can only take credit for the idea itself.