[WBO FUNDRAISER] face booster αlpha — Limited Time Donation Present

(Nov. 08, 2015  5:25 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: After talking with @[Bey Brad] at a recent tournament in Toronto, I am extremely optimistic about the future of this website. If any one of these goals are achieved, it will be a massive success.

Surprised it took me this long to donate. Make it happen Wink!

Awesome, thank you so much ! We definitely have many things coming up.
(Nov. 08, 2015  5:25 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: After talking with @[Bey Brad] at a recent tournament in Toronto, I am extremely optimistic about the future of this website. If any one of these goals are achieved, it will be a massive success.

Surprised it took me this long to donate. Make it happen Wink!

Thanks man, sincerely appreciated. I hope you'll like what we have in store. m(_ _)m
(Nov. 19, 2015  7:47 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Will new faces be added after January 2016?

New Faces will certainly come, but we haven't solidified any plans and we don't have a plan for another campaign like this once this one ends.
#StarsTheRealMVP
Thanks Stars! Really appreciated!
I donated and got the faces earlier today, but I just want to say thanks to the WBO! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the future.
Thanks so much!
i really want to but cant sorry.
(Dec. 04, 2015  10:13 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: i really want to but cant sorry.

Ah that is OK, we definitely appreciate the intention. There might be similar campaigns in the future, or, in any case, it is never too late to donate at another time hah.
A big thank you to everyone who donated for face booster αlpha! As we're now in 2016, it is no longer available. If you'd like to contribute to the WBO's future, consider purchasing one of our fancy new t-shirts:

[Image: Bg5NjW6.jpg]
  • the brand-new WBO logo printed via direct-to-garment technology
  • comes in men's, women's, and youth sizes
  • in three awesome colours: white, black, and dark gray
  • printed on 100% ringspun cotton, Alternative Apparel t-shirts (Gildan for youth sizes)

These aren't lame giveaway-quality t-shirts. These are the real deal. I feel good about wearing mine. Smile

Each shirt costs $25 USD. All proceeds from these sales go straight back into the World Beyblade Organization, and we use that money to keep the site up, give away awesome prizes through Blader Rewards, host special contests like the Scavenger Hunt, and build new features for the site.

As thanks for your support, you'll receive the Shirt Face for your first purchase!