WBO Comic Strip

(Feb. 12, 2011  8:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: oh, nevermind

Hah.
Suprise!

Because I'm doing nothing productive with my life today and because you all are so awesome, I'm making the next comic today!
Woof!!! Translation: Thank you, good sire, for being kind enough as to fully conceive the thought of creating a novel comic strip. Your contribution is dearly noted.
Suprise!

WBO Official Comic #3: Discipline

[Image: wbocomic3.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Remember, kiddies: DON'T CHAT IN THE RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD.
lol i like the baseball bat with the nail, but why does roan look like that guy who owns poison serpent?
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:38 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: lol i like the baseball bat with the nail, but why does roan look like that guy who owns poison serpent?

I just noticed that. Hmmm... well, I know by his avatar and stuff that he's dark, so I gave him long, drooping hair (dammit, I forgot to color it black) and creepy eyes, and yet somehow never seemed to notice he looked like Reiji. Huh. Guess I'll redesign him.
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:52 AM)ControL_ Wrote: I can live on these comics; so well laid out and easy to read!! Starving for No.4 already :p

Trust me, you can't live on these comics.

The paper rips underneath your feet.
yes it was very funny keep up the good work.
lol, the comments are (sometimes) funnier than the actual comics, but yeah, woot MITH!
wow. your comics are amazing. I like this one. You are even better than me. (yes I make comics too)
MITH, you make the best comics. Now I'm afraid of posting in the Random Thoughts thread.. Unhappy Well, the last comic is awesome!
Now whenever someone chats in the random thoughts forum they should but a link to this comic Grin
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:38 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: Now whenever someone chats in the random thoughts forum they should but a link to this comic Grin

I'll make sure to give this link to Roan. Smile
I, AxBlader, swear never to chat in the Random Thoughts Thread (RTT).

Everyone should make the same oath.

BTW I LOVE your comics MITH and I can't wait for #4
Thanks, I needed my brain before Monday. Heh, Avoid roan, all you chatters!
this stuff puts the l in lol!!
I will never post in the RTT.

I like it, but it would be better if Roan held a Ban Hammer.

And who are those two chatting?

Next, maybe a crowd of WBO members should crowd against Hasbro, or maybe n00bs posting in the Beyblade Customizations and Mc Frown making them cry? Or Zeox saying tons of ideas to MITH and MITH saying "I WANT MY OWN IDEAS!"

Very funny comics! I like it!

I know that I will not be in this comic, but if I will ever be, most likely he could design me like Yami Yugi with a scar on the cheek.....
Love the way you make a laughing stock out of everyone teaches them to not be so STUCK UP... NO OFFENSE0_o
Keep up the good work!
These are awesome.their really funny. And woah mosey plonk looks a little too happy....
I LOLed at the kids faces in the 3rd box. xD
0very nice! I would have liked to see the guys get beat up Wink
Maybe you should put Kingkupa1 in the comic. Then in the next block show Kai-V ripping his organs out. (Kingkupa1 made the KIE-V thread. Read it, its hillarious.)
Or kicking his butt in beyblade? But that would be for later. He said he would like to use his own ideas for now.
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:56 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Maybe you should put Kingkupa1 in the comic. Then in the next block show Kai-V ripping his organs out. (Kingkupa1 made the KIE-V thread. Read it, its hillarious.)

I have read it and in fact I will make a comic out of it.