WBO Comic Strip

Sweet! This'll be hilarious! Ah! Tell Kai-V before you post it!
I am reading this, you know.
Whoa, that was fast... I guess I meant right before posting it, though.
Kai-V has been lurking around this thread for a while now. I wonder what I will look like. I already saw my Kitty Girl version...
Thank you for using my idea! I have great comic ideas because i draw comics in my free time
(Feb. 14, 2011  7:54 AM)Nano Wrote: I already saw my Kitty Girl version...

Stop! You're making me feel scummy...
(Feb. 14, 2011  2:42 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Thank you for using my idea! I have great comic ideas because i draw comics in my free time

Well, technically I had already had that idea before you told me. I'm not lying, I really did. Also, I wasn't planning on making it the next comic.

I am closed for ideas for now.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:39 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:36 AM)Odin Wrote: This is a hilarious comic!

1: The drawing is exceptional,
2: You basically capture what happens on the WBO every day,
3: I KNEW IT! Dude is Kai-V's brother!
4: I am really glad I found this,
5: I find your sketches really funny. Did you do them in school? Are you SURE the notebook things are truly sketches?

I will make sure to sign on every Friday just for this reason. Wink

1. Thank you.
2: I find it amusing.
3. Didn't know that at first.
4. Yes you are.
5. Did do them in school, I'd rather draw pointless pictures than focus on my future.

>: )

lol... thts why my dad said: STOP DRAWING IN PHYSICS AND HISTORY AND START LEARNING!!! TAKE ART AND DRAW IN THERE!!!

...this year i AM taking art, +, i STILL don't care 'bout my future.

>Grin
I use to make comics last year but then I stop. But I only made 9. Might start making more.
Any idea when the next one will come???
[Haven't I told you guys that I'm only 4 years old?!
uhh srry that^ was what diamand said
what?! your 4 years old and cusing?
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:47 AM)Nano Wrote: Why do I have cat ears? My hair is a little shorter then that (I'm a guy). It kinda shocked me that I have cat ears... But now I can do Carameldensen!

YOU'RE A GUY?!

Well, kinda embarassing... I assumed because of you avatar...

exactley!!! i thought she-i mean he was a girl also.
lol your comics rock
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:21 AM)Nano Wrote: Any idea when the next one will come???

Don't push him.

That's the best thing to do if you want him to get frustrated and drop the whole thing.
(Feb. 17, 2011  2:42 AM)Dude Wrote:

Don't push him.

That's the best thing to do if you want him to get frustrated and drop the whole thing.

I have to thank Dude and Kai-V for being my "aggresive side."

Friday, I'm having some issues with money. I'm broke and I REALLY need to get an MFB Attack Stadium and I'm having hell trying to figure out how to get a steady income without using manual labor (I'm trying to be creative).
Hm, to be honest I wasn't really a fan of this when you first opened the thread up(The constant stream of beyblade stories eventually makes you biased against most things in this section) but it's actually pretty good.

Keep up the good work
I'm a fan of your comics. Who will be the characters in the next chapter?
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:56 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:53 AM)Xi Wrote: yeh, I thought Nano was a girl too Uncertain .plus, why the fudge does Lord Wolfblade and(i think) Nano have cat/dog ears?!

Your fudge is wondering just as much as mine. I have no idea.

but YOU made the comic!!! sheesh, stop being so funny already! (jk, i like it, just its annoying when you make a joke out of EVERYTHING.)
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:56 AM)MITH Wrote:

Don't push him.

Friday, I'm having some issues with money. I'm broke and I REALLY need to get an MFB Attack Stadium and I'm having hell trying to figure out how to get a steady income without using manual labor (I'm trying to be creative).
Heres an idea, why dont you SELL your comics.
Kids on the playground love wasting money ya know.They also like violence..... and stupidity.
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:19 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:56 AM)MITH Wrote:

Don't push him.

Heres an idea, why dont you SELL your comics.
Kids on the playground love wasting money ya know.They also like violence..... and stupidity.

Actually, I AM going to do that! I'm halfway done with this one comic called Khol. Thanks. And yeah, the comics gonna be up today. WHEEE!
Just make copys!
Not everyone knows what the WBO is. So that won't work.
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:09 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Not everyone knows what the WBO is. So that won't work.

It's not going to be about the WBO. I said it's going to be my own story, Khol. It has to do with Egyptian mumbo jumbo.
Talking about the guy who said "Just make copies"
So he can keep the origanal!
LOL just realized roan looks like spiritomb!!!
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:07 AM)Gasher Master Wrote: So he can keep the origanal!

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
Hey! Friday was yesterday! We want comic! We want comic! We want comic! *Angry mob of villagers with torches and pitchforks appear at your doorstep and threaten to light your house on fire* We want comic! We want comic!