WBO Bugs

Oh wow. Ok than. I need a new browser.
I have another bug, whenever I post one thing it doubles it even though I posted once.
It's your browser. Internet Explorer does that a lot.
I hqve noticed something strange. A few days ago I forgot my password and I asked for the email to reset it. But I haven't received the emqil. I. Google chrome and yes I did enter the correct mail I'd.
(Sep. 09, 2013  9:44 PM)jacolal Wrote: I hqve noticed something strange. A few days ago I forgot my password and I asked for the email to reset it. But I haven't received the emqil. I. Google chrome and yes I did enter the correct mail I'd.

Have you looked in your email's SPAM folder ?
Yes I have checked. It is not there. This is not a problem to me, as I was able guess my account. butt why didnt it send?
so um if somehow I accidently click the send button twice without me even noticing the pm get's sent twice and i'm getting lot's of the same pm's over and over again sometimes I press the button once and it get's sent twice
(Sep. 12, 2013  6:51 PM)jacolal Wrote: Yes I have checked. It is not there. This is not a problem to me, as I was able guess my account. butt why didnt it send?

It does get sent, our host tested it himself. What email service do you use ?

(Sep. 12, 2013  11:38 PM)Lazer Wrote: so um if somehow I accidently click the send button twice without me even noticing the pm get's sent twice and i'm getting lot's of the same pm's over and over again sometimes I press the button once and it get's sent twice

Then it has to be a problem with the browser or computer device you use. Actually, probably your Internet connection.
hmm I'm not sure i'm using my mom's computer wich is a delll laptop that she got last christmas, I think and I have google chrome and I'm logged in to my google/youtube account so I wonder whats causing this...

and our internet service/connection is comcast
I also have expirience this bug on my on phone and computer using twc internet but after some hour it returns to normal.
When you click view forum profile from Meow! 's battle profile it takes you to Meow 's forum profile, no idea why.... because I don't think the site is manually coded for stuff like that, is it?
It's the exclamation mark used in the username. It's the same thing with Kaboom!!! I think there are few other characters that mess things up.
So I'm browsing the limited subforum, and uh (Click to View)

Well hey there little guy, what're you doin there?

I would assume it's related to the duo thread that was closed today, seeing as I didn't notice it before then, but then I'm not sure if I scrolled down before then either.
(Dec. 15, 2013  2:59 PM)th!nk Wrote:
So I'm browsing the limited subforum, and uh (Click to View)

Well hey there little guy, what're you doin there?

I would assume it's related to the duo thread that was closed today, seeing as I didn't notice it before then, but then I'm not sure if I scrolled down before then either.

Hm, but only staff members are supposed to see 'unapproved' topics in red like that ...
I can't actually enter it or do anything with any of the related links that you can see there, as it doesn't give me the thread id or anything, it's all blank, so it's not exactly a security breach, at least.

I don't see any red backgrounded threads in the General Discussion subforum, if there are any unapproved topics there, if that helps at all. Perhaps it's due to me having posts in the thread (according to the icon). I could create a thread in general discussion and see if the same things happen with that (as that would be unapproved and with a post of mine in it), if that would help at all.
I do not know if someone fixed it already, but personally I cannot see the unapproved thread in the Limited sub-forum ...
I can still see it, even after hitting Ctrl+Shift+R. :\
(Dec. 15, 2013  8:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: I can still see it, even after hitting Ctrl+Shift+R. :\

Can you still see it ? I just did a few manual recounts of posts and threads on the forum.
Yep, still there. Also the "most recent post" time seems to always read the current time as I have it set.
so i was logged out automatically twice within an hour ... first, while i was on the "whose online" page (from 'whose online' page, i click on the index and i got logged out) i thought it must be my falut , but later i was on Maryland-Qualifier thread, then clicked on techs profile and was logged out, yet while being logged out i was on techs profile,not on the index page ..

not sure if anyone experienced this ....
I've experienced it on my mobile occasionally, usually when using something like Opera Mobile's Turbo Mode, which runs everything through their servers to compress it to save on data - I assume the change of IP address when they use a different server is what causes it. I'm pretty sure being logged in is based on a cookie, so if you cleared your cookies that would also do it (though there might be something else to that, I forget), and I assume the cookie records the IP used on its creation. It subsided by itself eventually, though.

Basically, my guess would be that it could be due to your IP changing while you're browsing the site, thought that's just an educated guess.
(Dec. 28, 2013  6:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: I've experienced it on my mobile occasionally, usually when using something like Opera Mobile's Turbo Mode, which runs everything through their servers to compress it to save on data - I assume the change of IP address when they use a different server is what causes it. I'm pretty sure being logged in is based on a cookie, so if you cleared your cookies that would also do it (though there might be something else to that, I forget), and I assume the cookie records the IP used on its creation. It subsided by itself eventually, though.

Basically, my guess would be that it could be due to your IP changing while you're browsing the site, thought that's just an educated guess.

i didnot clear cookies nor did i switch-off my lappy, (nor did i off the net, so the IP just cant change randomly, also i was on the WBO, didnot even close the tab and re-open it).. and ya i use google chrome as my default browser
BTW this isn't the first time i'm having problems like such, just on WBO , i've mentioned it (bugs, hacks or whatever ) to Kai-V anytime i noticed it happen to me..
thanks for your help th!nk !! Smile
I can't access the following thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-M-Duo...io-SR200TB

I get this error:
Quote:Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/admin/domains/worldbeyblade.org/public_html/inc/plugins/spoiler.php on line 29
LMAO, I like you, but congratulations on making the site crash because of your unneeded obsession with spoilers.
Haha wow that is hilarious.