(MF-M) Duo Aquario SR200TB

(MF-M) Duo Aquario SR200TB

This combo has been requested by many people to be tested, so I decided to do some tests for it, as I do think it deserves be on the Top-Tier list for Stamina, as it has shown to be really good in that category. It has been discussed for a while now in the Public Competitive Customs Discussions, check it out here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...sion-BB-10

Also, this combo should be tested in the Zero-G stadium, as I think it might have potential in that stadium as well, but unfortunately, I don't have one, so testing this combo in a Zero-G stadium would be great! Lastly, I have the thumbs up from Ingulit to do these tests!

Notes- A MF-M is used, as it gives good weight distribution, and so it is the perfect face to use for this customization. Also, Aquario can easily be swapped for Cancer/Gasher, or Cygnus.

Equipment used (Standard Procedure):

-Beylauncher (Yellow)
-Launcher Grip
-Launcher Rubber
-BB-10 Attack Type Stadium

Against Attack:

Notes- Flash completely destroyed this combo easily, but Flash should be able to KO Duo most of the time, so that's not very surprising. But when it went up against Death Escolpio it had a bunch of Wall saves that should have had Death win, so that was surprising as well.

Against Defence:

Notes- This wasn't very surprising for the tests against defence types, but, Duo Aquario completely demolished most of them, hah.

Against Stamina:

Notes- Wow, these took really long to do. Duo Aquario did pretty good against both of the tier Phantom combos, but when it went up against another Duo, the Duo Aquario SR200TB combo was slowed down, but still managed to get 1 more win.

Against Other Customs:

Notes- Duo Aquario 230MB was really close to beating Duo Aquario SR200TB, but most of Duo Aquario SR200TB's wins were by probably 1 or 2 rotations, so it was extremely close!

Solo Spin Time: (Just for fun)

More tests from other people would be amazing, and would be a great help!

Don't hesitate to request videos or more tests, I'll try my hardest to put them up!

I really hope this combo has a chance on the Top-Tier list, it really deserves it!

Enjoy! Smile
Nice tests! Can you test this against Dragooon SA165EWD and Genbull2 SR200, or no?
(Jul. 15, 2013  9:50 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Nice tests! Can you test this against Dragooon SA165EWD and Genbull2 SR200, or no?

I can do it against Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD, but not Genbull2 SR200TB since I have only 1 Genbull.

Also, Twin Ball doesn't work well against Spin Stealers, so Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD should win almost all of the battles, but I'll still test it Smile
Dragooon SA165 EWD would kill this. TB can not OS Left Spin EWD. TB will fall down as Dragooon is still spinning. I'll get tests up in a little, but that's what is going to happen.

Edit: LMAO beat me to posting
Nice tests! Seems pretty good!

Against Flash, it is most likely your launch(no offense intended).
(Jul. 15, 2013  10:15 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Nice tests! Seems pretty good!

Against Flash, it is most likely your launch(no offense intended).

Aha, none taken, it might be that, I'll do re-tests then! Smile
Here is the test against Dragooon SA165 EWD

MF-M Duo Cygnus SR200 TB vs MSF-H Killerken Dragooon SA165 (Normal) EWD
Duo: 0
Dragooon: 20 (17 OS, 3 KO)
MF-M Duo Cygnus SR200 TB Win Percentage: 0%
The EWD that I was using was able to KO sometimes because it is somewhat worn. Also a few times Duo came close to OSing but toppled over and lost.
Detail Results
Also would anyone like me to do attack testing? And lastly would everyone be fine with me using Gargoyle Genbull SR200 CS instead of Genbull^2 SR200 CS? Gargoyle is a nice substitute for the bottom Genbull.
Ok, nice tests! I wasnt really surprised abouttesting for ledt-spin, also, Thunder Dome, go for it!
Thunder Dome, it would be great if you could test this against Flash one more time, just to compare each others results, since it was a surprise that Duo went toe to toe with it.
Finally, Finally, FINALLY!! Smile Yay!

I've been wating for these tests... Could you try it against Duo Aquario 230SD? Thanks!
Very, very good stuff! I'm really glad to see some numbers to back up the argument for this being listed, and these numbers certainly sound competitive to me Grin

What happened during the attack tests though, lol? Even if S130 vs. SR200 wasn't a fantastic height matchup for Flash or something, it should still have mustered above 50%, haha!
Alright guys, so I guess it was my launch, it was rather weak, and I've fixed it greatly, and since I did the Flash tests last, I guess my arms were sore after a while, sorry about that, here are the new tests for it:

Once again, sorry about that, I'll update the OP with these results now Smile

@theblackdragon I think I'll get someone else to do that test, since my SD isn't in the greatest of conditions right now, but hopefully someone can put up tests for that soon Smile
Could someone try Genbull^2 SR200/TH170 TB against this combo? I tested MSF-H Gargoyle Genbull SR200 CS and Duo is beating it bad. I'm still testing so I'll try to edit this post when testing is finished. The reason I was asking is because because that CS makes it higher Duo comes under and strikes so I was thinking what would happen if they were closer to the same height.
Your wish is my command good sir! Smile

Genbull Genbull TH170TB vs. Duo Aquario SR200TB
Beys alternated launching first. Both tips new.
Genbull: wins, 9/10 (All OS)
Duo: wins, 1/10 (1 OS)
Duo Aquario SR200TB win rate: 10%

I really think some people need to test genbull and TB more. Genbull^2 SR200/W145/TH170TB is a crazy stamina beast.
BTW theblackdragon, I would put TH170 at the 195 height to compare which works better: Duo or Genbull Genbull for this track/Bottom combination.
LMAO: Is there a chance you could do Stamina benchmarking for your Phantom and Duo?

Also, did you swap Duos after ten rounds in the W145 WD/SR200 TB test
Guys, I got a new Genbull, so now I can do Duo SR200TB VS Genbull Genbull SR200TB, I might do a video for it.

ShinobuXD Yes, I'll do it as soon as possible!

And yes I did that for all the tests when I used a Duo vs a Duo, was I supposed to do that? :o
Yes, you are supposed to swap when using identical MWs. Smile
I got some tests!:

Phantom Pegasus 3 e230 mf vs. Duo Aquario sr200 tb
Both swapped launching first
4 draws

PP Wins: 15(All OS)
DA Wins: 5(All OS)

When Duo had low rotations, the e230 would destabilize it and os, but sometimes Duo would get off-balanced and OS Phantom.
Wait... what? What do you mean E230 destabilized 'it' and OSed? I'm confused by what you meant. Also, why did you test against that combo?
It's a tornado staller, that's why, well it didn't really destabalize I guess, but it made most of the contact and drained Duo's stamina.
I've never ears of it before so that's why I asked. I thought tornado stallers with Phantom were only good on low tracks.
They generally are, but when I used it, it seemed to dp so much better, because I think the e230 makes it go around the stadium, and then e230 can take most of the final blows without losing too much stamina, I decided not to make a thread for it, because it gets beat pretty bad by genbull and dragooon. Sorry for being off-topic.
Can someone test this combo against Ifraid Girago SA165F and Orojya Gargole AD145WD?
(Jul. 24, 2013  9:42 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Can someone test this combo against Ifraid Girago SA165F and Orojya Gargole AD145WD?

I could do it against Orojya Gargole AD145WD, tests will be up really soon!

As for Ifraid Girago, I do not have a Girago, is there anything else to substitute for that instead? If there is, I will be able to do tests.