WBO Bits Discussion

Haha, sorry, school's been making me brain dead. I said to th!nk that I'll make it my duty to do one draft per weekend, but that hasn't happened.
My goals are the Rose Gold Face and the Antique Face, since they are the only ones I could possibly get as Malaysia doesn't really have tournaments, aha.

I'm getting like 2-4 Beyblades or so per month so it'll take a while to get to the Rose Gold Face. As for the Antique Face, I'll probably need like 2,000 posts at the rate I'm posting in the off-topic section of the forum, ha. Smile
(Jun. 04, 2012  2:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:27 PM)Primal Wrote: I think I'm going to try and contribute more to the Beywiki project. Not just for the snazzy Lapis Lazuli Face, but to fill in some gaps that need to be filled. Maybe I'll start with Pirates Orojya...

That would be very appreciated. Even though several people used to complain before, I now seem to be the only one doing major work now.

For me and th!nk at least that's because if there's no chance of stuff being put up any time soon then what's the point. Also school work for me. Not true now though.
(Jun. 05, 2012  11:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: For me and th!nk at least that's because if there's no chance of stuff being put up any time soon then what's the point. Also school work for me. Not true now though.

This is not true at all anymore, at least for Metal Fight Beyblade. As such, it would help if other people came in and confirmed what you guys write so that your drafts can hold more reliability in my eyes. If it is just two or three people who get along and write similar things, especially if they contradict what is already published on Beywiki, I cannot help at all.
That's a terrible reason Ultra, I'm sorry. I don't know if deep down there's a need to prove a point or not, and that's fine, but the work will get put on quickly as long as you guys do the drafts to 100%. If it's not 100% and it takes time for someone else to get to it because it gets a lower priority because of the time it takes for them to edit it, then the only reason it takes the draft long is on you. I'm not meaning in specific, you or th!nk, but just in general with that excuse.

Of course, I can absolutely understand the school part. I've done no BeyWiki work in a long long time because school just takes priority.
(Jun. 06, 2012  12:01 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: That's a terrible reason Ultra, I'm sorry. I don't know if deep down there's a need to prove a point or not, and that's fine, but the work will get put on quickly as long as you guys do the drafts to 100%. If it's not 100% and it takes time for someone else to get to it because it gets a lower priority because of the time it takes for them to edit it, then the only reason it takes the draft long is on you. I'm not meaning in specific, you or th!nk, but just in general with that excuse.

Of course, I can absolutely understand the school part. I've done no BeyWiki work in a long long time because school just takes priority.

I know it sounds bad but I can't tell you enough how depressing it is to make an article and then have it sit there forever and not being put up. It really made me and th!nk have less interest in the wiki. I just remembered now though that while I didn't put anything up I did work on some on paper so i'll put those up at some point soon.

(Jun. 05, 2012  11:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2012  11:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: For me and th!nk at least that's because if there's no chance of stuff being put up any time soon then what's the point. Also school work for me. Not true now though.

This is not true at all anymore, at least for Metal Fight Beyblade. As such, it would help if other people came in and confirmed what you guys write so that your drafts can hold more reliability in my eyes. If it is just two or three people who get along and write similar things, especially if they contradict what is already published on Beywiki, I cannot help at all.

I know that but the amount of help I can give for MFB is no where near the amount I can give for plastics and HMS(less than plastics especially since there are only two articles left). However I am planning on doing for Bull, Leone and Saggitario what I did for Pegasis soon.
I will get the passport and the silver face
Once today's event's results and fees are sent out and processed, you will. Wink
Something new and impressive- The BeyDays III Face!

I simply loved it when I saw it! I actually first saw it in one of the FB Azure winner's profile, so I thought that he got it as a prize. Owing to its similarity to Zero G Stone Faces and also my ignorance towards Zero G, I thought it might be a face from a new release that I missed...
But when I clicked the Face Details thingy, boom! Its a BeyDays III face! Aaaand, I just LOVE it! Eee
I would have hated to have missed this awesome face, haha!
The fiery background is really cool, while the BD in the center first looked like a Quetzalcoatl(from Death Quetzalcoatl) face, owing to its color. So, its a really pretty face, haha!
I am also quite happy to have completed a row of Faces. Never thought I'd get to it, haha!
One of it (passport face) is a temporary one though...
Then again, I'd be purchasing a new one when this expires anyway. LOL!
So I just got a Crown and Horuseus Face. Horuseus looks schweet, as does Crown!!

Hopefully I'll eventually get my Antique Face and maybe later on my Rose Gold Face!!!
wow, cant believe this page has made it to 93 pages !

so happy aha, anyway I got my two gold faces which is good up to 14 faces now Smile
Finally got my Antique face! Grin I feel so proud. Grin

Now I need to somehow get my butt to a tourney (When there are none near me) so I can get more. Tongue_out
Attending events is a crutch.

Earn faces like a real man.
Now with the release of Zero-G, will we have Stone Faces like Ifriad and Dragooon? Or are they going to be the same shape?
(Jun. 22, 2012  7:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: Attending events is a crutch.

You mean by donating and doing other stuff? Well I can do the other stuff, but I can't donate because I don't get money. Tongue_out I still want to attend events though.

I think it would be neat to get stone faces, but I also kinda want to keep these ones.

That actually would be really cool.

SARAMANDA FACE, WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 22, 2012  8:18 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2012  7:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: Attending events is a crutch.

You mean by donating and doing other stuff? Well I can do the other stuff, but I can't donate because I don't get money. Tongue_out I still want to attend events though.

I think it would be neat to get stone faces, but I also kinda want to keep these ones.

Not get rid of the faces that we have now, I still need a Horuseus face!Tongue_out_wink
Which of these boosters is better

Face Booster CRIMSON
Face Booster AZURE
Face Booster AMBER
Face Booster VIOLET
Face Booster JADE

Also how do you trade faces when you get them
You can't really say which one's better, they all have different faces. Figure out which one has the most faces you wouldn't mind getting and go for it!

I would <3 an Ifraid face.
Ooohh, and an Orojya!
Do you know some of the things inside each one Raigeko13? If you do please tell me
If you would check out the people who won them, they you'd be able to make out a few of the contents of those Face Boosters. Smile
(Jun. 25, 2012  4:02 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Which of these boosters is better

Face Booster CRIMSON
Face Booster AZURE
Face Booster AMBER
Face Booster VIOLET
Face Booster JADE

Also how do you trade faces when you get them

There is a thread about Face Trading in the News forum.

(Jun. 25, 2012  4:11 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Do you know some of the things inside each one Raigeko13? If you do please tell me

I know all of them in all of them, and I am as likely to tell you as anyone else; if we wanted all of the contents to be known, we'd list them. You can look at the faces people have gotten publically, but beyond that, no more should be said.
just began dat 3rd row, yo.

EDIT: I love how all my "goal reached" type faces are all in their own, little vertical row Smile

EDIT: I looked stupid...
I decided to trade some of my faces, and finished my Face Booster WHITE collection. Even considering trading off my spare DEMS face for something eventually...
(May. 24, 2012  3:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, Arupaeo's posts make things SO convenient, haha!
I had been offline for quite sometime, and had missed out on the release of the new Faces. Thanks to Arupaeo's posts, you get to see MOST of the new releases in there, haha!

lol

I love those new Faces so much I traded in almost 50 credits to try and get as many as I could! With Horuseus being top of my list to get (for obvious reasons Wink).