WBO Bits Discussion

Still striving for antique face!
I hope I can make it ;I got 28 posts in a day!
Antique Faces are only awarded for posts in the Beyblade-related sections.

Don't go for quantity, either - it will severely dampen your chance at success.
Eh, sorry for trying to revive a necro-ish thread, but I thought it should be active again with the release of the new Face Boosters Amber, Jade, and Violet.
I had picked Face Booster Jade and gotten a uncommon Counter Leone face. May I say, it looks fantastic, and I am first to get it. Smile
Got the Serpent Face from my FB JADE. It doesn't look too bad I guess; fits in with my Aquila Face above it in terms of color. Smile
So Lynx and Jupiter are the Rares, huh? And there are 3 new Boosters...
i got my BeelezBub Face from jade it looks good Smile
How often are new faces made?
(May. 13, 2012  7:39 AM)PSG-1 Wrote: So Lynx and Jupiter are the Rares, huh? And there are 3 new Boosters...
Right you are, lol.

Digging my new Faces, especially Orion. I think I'm going to get one more Booster with my last 3 credits, seeing as I'm not much of a collector.
I don't care if Beafowl and Crown are commons, they are two of my favorite faces in real life as well Grin
I think I got some nice pulls Cute
You did for sure Primal, haha. Same goes for PSG and that smexy Counter Leone!
I pulled a Fox from FB JADE, which is a really cool looking face. Kinda ironic because I have this sticker but not the bey Tongue_out
I got the Horuseus I was looking for, and thank goodness because otherwise I would have had to retire my avatar or something... Eee
Right now, I have 933--I mean 934 posts in my count. 76 more, and I get the Antique Face!
76 more good posts, that is. Smile Also, the Committee looks for quality posts that are 99% in the Beyblade forums, as opposed to the off-topic forums. Keep that in mind. Smile
My Serpent face looks pretty cool. I'd rather have like a Fox face, but still. And I have Poison Serpent! So, it all fits together.
Look at that, I was right. Smug
Well, anyone could have figured that out, haha.
Bought all 5 new boosters and got the Lynx and Jade faces. I really want the Orion, Horuseus, and Hades, but not sure what they come with.
Got a Sapphire face, and another Gold face Grin!

Well, Arupaeo's posts make things SO convenient, haha!
I had been offline for quite sometime, and had missed out on the release of the new Faces. Thanks to Arupaeo's posts, you get to see MOST of the new releases in there, haha!

Pretty impressed by the Nemesis Face, I must say. I had been waiting for it since quite some time, and it looks pretty nice considering how tough it'd had been to make.

As for me, I have had my fourth Face now, and I never expected to get a Face for placings, haha! Thank God that we have Faces for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places even for Plastic tourneys, or I would have just dreamed of owning a Bronze/Silver/Gold Face, haha!
Quite happy with it. Cute
I also see that I have just 6 Credits at the moment, and can very well buy those new Faces. But well, I'd like to stock up on my Credits a little more (unlike the other people who posted in this thread) and get a bey or something instead. Tongue_out
Four posts closer to my Antique Face, yee-haw!
i have a Sagittario Face, a Bronze Face, a Passport Face, and a Silver Face....... i will also get a beyday face some time later.
I'm looking for the azure face in the lotto
Each month, I keep hoping I will get a Sea Dragon face in my monthly booster, as it is all I am missing, but the only things I have doubles of, I am definitely not willing to trade for it... it is eluding me to the point that I am concerned I am going to get nothing but Wyvern faces forevermore...
Wyvern is one of the cooler Faces IMO. If you want me to take one off of your hands... Wink

I think I'm going to try and contribute more to the Beywiki project. Not just for the snazzy Lapis Lazuli Face, but to fill in some gaps that need to be filled. Maybe I'll start with Pirates Orojya...
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:27 PM)Primal Wrote: I think I'm going to try and contribute more to the Beywiki project. Not just for the snazzy Lapis Lazuli Face, but to fill in some gaps that need to be filled. Maybe I'll start with Pirates Orojya...

That would be very appreciated. Even though several people used to complain before, I now seem to be the only one doing major work now.