WBO Bits Discussion

Finally started my second row. I should be getting emerald face after the tourney tmw.
Same. I will shoot a PM to a Committee member after our results have been processed. I believe something has gone wrong with the BeyPoints proccessing thing after BeyDays. Thats what I heard but I'm not sure if it has been fixed or not.

Have to admit never thought I would get a Thread with 37 Pages Eee
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It doesn't have to be 1,000 good, actually. There are many who do that, but they don't have my favorite quote by Kai-V:

"Quality over Quantity", that is my goal. Hopefully I will get it soon, if the Staff approves, I will be so excited.

Ditto that, I've just recently hit 1k posts, but I don't think I have that many GOOD posts lol. I'll get around to about 1.1-1.2k then ask Tongue_out I should have enough then. I'm in no hurry lol.
Let me say that it is not an asking matter. I'm refraining from doing so because they'll think you're expecting to get it. Just hopefully I wil get it soon.
Guys its been said once. Please stop posting on how close or how far away you are from getting the antique face.
What is/are the easiest faces to get??? Besides the passport one.
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:39 PM)Blader4298 Wrote: What is/are the easiest faces to get??? Besides the passport one.

Rose Gold face if you have 50 beys.
It still isn't all that easy to get. xD I'd also put the Amber or Emerald up there. Emerald depending on your location and Tournament availability.
Easiest way to get faces is 1. Buying a blader passport ($10) and you can get more faces from the face booster you get from donating to the WBO. Tongue_out
"sigh" donating thats for sure but at least it goes to a good cause. LOL. Isnt there
also the Rose Gold Face with pictures posted or videos posted or is it posted on how much beyblades?
yes..50 beyblades for a rose gold face...
Woot! Just waiting on my smexy emerald face :]
I would say that the Amber Face is the easiest to get, all you really have to do is make a video on youtube about the WBO and ask them to put your username in the referrals box, wait until 5 people do that and you have the Amber Face...
(Jun. 28, 2011  1:34 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: I would say that the Amber Face is the easiest to get, all you really have to do is make a video on youtube about the WBO and ask them to put your username in the referrals box, wait until 5 people do that and you have the Amber Face...

All five should be relatively active though.
I have invited almost 13 people to this site but my bad luck that no on ever opens their account (Busy on Facebook I guess) Tired' so I dont think I'll get the Amber face soon..but I am on 600+ posts now so I think I may be getting Antique face. My first face...Passport face..hehe...and also after Beypoint system is alright the Gold face for winning the Bey Empire
(Jun. 28, 2011  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All five should be relatively active though.

Ya but I just would just wait until at least 5 of them are at least a tiny bit active.
I'd think Kai-V would be the expert on how it works...
How exactly does one get a Metal Face? I've noticed that the only two members that have recieved it are Kei and Deiakilo.
Host five successful tournaments. Keyword being successful. No Ikki tournaments!

Speaking of that, Blitz needs to join the Metal Face club. Cool
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:16 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Host five successful tournaments. Keyword being successful. No Ikki tournaments!

Speaking of that, Blitz needs to join the Metal Face club. Cool
Right, I think he has held 7/8+

Paypal's dispute waiting time is rather long, however $30 will be donated once the time has come.

Can a mod reply telling me if I qualify for the Antique face?
Grats on the Antique Face, Control_. Grin
Do I apply for Antique Face now? I've been beyblade productive lately. 0.0
I have more posts than I expected, lol
Antique face Cool
Oh and I will be getting a credit soon so i shall buy a facebooster DIAMOND , and i am hosting a tourney tomorow so i should get a face of wyvern , and if i place i will get another face Grin
You can't exchange credits until the new campaign is released. Lips_sealed