WBO Bits Discussion

I like my first row. Well, besides Aquila...
But it was my first face booster face, so I'm not really complaining Tongue_out

After my tournament is processed, I shall have a Gold face.

But we all know the silver looks way better ;]
Cookies may have gotten the Brad Face, but I'm extremely happy with my Quetz II face. Hehehe...
May I ask; How do you get a Face Booster?
Face Boosters DIAMOND and PEARL can be redeemed for 2 and 4 credits each, respectively(which are earned by winning in tournaments). Face Booster WHITE is from donating $10 after you already have a Passport. BLUE, ORANGE, RED, GREEN, YELLOW, and PURPLE are only awarded for winning contests and so forth, and some non-MFB tournaments.
And Face Booster Black is discontinued, superseded by Face Booster White Smile
Plus, I feel awkward that I don't have any of these faces
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:54 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Plus, I feel awkward that I don't have any of these faces
lolikr

I know I have faces, but Antique and Rose Gold just seem so lonely... I need a lively HMS face to cheer them up Grin
HMS FACES, YOU WILL BE MINE! YOU, WILL, BE, MINE!!!
someday...
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Donate!
I will soon! Hopefully my AdSense money comes in soon, I could use lots of that money to donate Stupid
I really hope it doesn't take months for it to reach that curses 100 dollar mark -.-
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:04 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Donate!

I really hope it doesn't take months for it to reach that curses 100 dollar mark -.-

Good Luck on that. My AdSense account got suspended when it reached the threshold ($ 100) due to "Invalid Activity". I don't know why, because I did nothing wrong. I heard AdSense is famous for doing that.

Speaking of Faces, I got a few of them recently :

Chimera Face : From Face Booster Pearl
Escolpio Face : From Face Booster Orange
Unicorno Face : From Face Booster Diamond

Yay! Just got a brad face and started my second row of faces !
Im gonna donate about $20 too get 2 more faces !
You know, I never liked the Gill Face but after a while looking at it on my profile, I'm starting to like it now Smile It sure does look neat with the purple and blue colors.
(Dec. 10, 2011  1:17 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Yay! Just got a brad face and started my second row of faces !

Nice pull buddy! That is such a cool face... Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:28 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  1:17 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Yay! Just got a brad face and started my second row of faces !

Nice pull buddy! That is such a cool face... Smile

Thanks man; 3 people in the UK have it now ! And 2 of them are from the north east XD.
Hehe, and one from London Poseidon...
I love my DJ face... So now im just gonna use my credits for some boosters now.
Hoping for some rares
Hell yea, I'm getting two Golds and my Ruby Face soon!

Hopefully I'll get a Antique Face in my life time, though 200 of my posts or more were probably in the Off Topic Forums, I need to make more meaningful posts...
Hey can you get a brad face from facebooster white?
I finally got a face, a rare face! Now I just have to wait for a tournament to get processed and I'm on my way to getting a DJ face!
(Dec. 11, 2011  12:09 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: I finally got a face, a rare face! Now I just have to wait for a tournament to get processed and I'm on my way to getting a DJ face!

Congrats man! And I'm sure there are more faces coming your way in the future as you go to more tournaments!
Just wondering but what rarity is brad face; it just says ltd to brad day only ?
(Dec. 11, 2011  12:15 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Just wondering but what rarity is brad face; it just says ltd to brad day only ?

Well, right there you know that it is at least a 365:1 shot. That alone would make it the rarest of all rare faces available to the general community from a Face booster.
Lol, I dontated $10 to the WBO today at the tournament! I wonder if my face is going to be an HMS emblem or just a rare MFB face. Either way, I'm excited!
(Dec. 11, 2011  12:22 AM)J o n Wrote: Lol, I dontated $10 to the WBO today at the tournament! I wonder if my face is going to be an HMS emblem or just a rare MFB face. Either way, I'm excited!

That answer your question? Wink

(Dec. 11, 2011  12:23 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Lol but like in the number generator what ratio is used ?

It is a mystery and will remain that way...