WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!)

Ah sadly I didn't participate during the hunt this year, but congrats to everyone who did participate!
Kai-V, my brother's going to be devastated when he comes home and finds out he was one point away :o

I also did not participate this year, wish I did though, never got around to getting points, quite a lazy guy I am.
Landed 9 points! Hoping for a prize!
(Jan. 22, 2015  9:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: I also did not participate this year, wish I did though, never got around to getting points, quite a lazy guy I am.
I also did not participate. I was really busy around these times, with school, report cards, tennis, etc. I wish I could have done it because I'm still "Faceless".
I only got enough points to get the face... Uncertain
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even winners who get a physical prize still can use points to get Faceboosters, right?

I thought I remembered doing that last year, but not sure.

Anyways, fun anniversary thisyear, can't wait to see who I get to paint a Beyblade for.
(Jan. 22, 2015  11:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but even winners who get a physical prize still can use points to get Faceboosters, right?
Yeah, of course they can haha
(Jan. 22, 2015  11:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but even winners who get a physical prize still can use points to get Faceboosters, right?

I thought I remembered doing that last year, but not sure.

Anyways, fun anniversary thisyear, can't wait to see who I get to paint a Beyblade for.

Lol what if it ended up being you? XD
(Jan. 22, 2015  9:58 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Landed 9 points! Hoping for a prize!

IIRC I got 10 points last year and I was 1 point away from a prize Unhappy

This year I only got like 1 point lol
I got at least 25 or 27 points,give or take
(Jan. 22, 2015  9:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: I also did not participate this year, wish I did though, never got around to getting points, quite a lazy guy I am.

It would have been easy had you attended FROZEN BEYS!
(Jan. 23, 2015  3:01 AM)Packers Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2015  9:58 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Landed 9 points! Hoping for a prize!

IIRC I got 10 points last year and I was 1 point away from a prize Unhappy

This year I only got like 1 point lol

No, you got 7 points last year; check the "WBO 5th Anniversary Results!!" thread.
(Jan. 23, 2015  7:13 AM)Kei Wrote:

It would have been easy had you attended FROZEN BEYS!

I'm an idiot, I know haha.

I was so busy that weekend, sucks I couldn't go though, it looked like you guys had a blast.
When will the winners be announced
From what I recall, it was a couple of days after the deadline last year; I'm assuming it takes a while to add-up everyone's points and go through the PMs relating to tasks that Kai-V received throughout the coarse of
the past month, almost months.

EDIT: On the other hand, though, she probably could have made a list of the points already and added them up throughout when were still able to send in things.
I really wish I had had time to participate in this; my life is way too busy, haha.

Well, glad to see everyone had a good time. Can't wait to hear who won!